Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,129 comments
Your translation is wrong dude
Graphic is ok cause there are no dust on the gravel for him ?
Physics, he say when we put a wheel on the grass and the car spin, it s a bad point for him, so what do you expect from him ? It s clearly a casual player
Everything else, about colision, déformation, you re right

First at all he mentioned the global graphics, the tracks got more "live" but it didn't impressed him,cause he expected more on the PlayStation 4.

Physics side before the mention of the piano ho maked his car spin he said that he doesn't find a great difference between GT6 and GT Sport.. It's his opinion, causal player or not.

And he didn't like that there's no dust if you got offroad, neither the inexistent visual damage or collision physics.

I think i didn't do the translation to bad.

And one thing you got to now,is that a GT game is basically focused on casual players, more since the GT5 and GT6, not only the little "hardcore niche simracing fans".

See you :cheers:

Real cool if this isn't a scape...

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_036.jpg

for me, it's a scape..

Real cool if this isn't a scape...

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_036.jpg

Seems like it. Grass has a lot less volume when racing:

Gran-Turismo-Sport_2016_08-17-16_054.jpg

Pretty sure the shrubbery just outside the armco is also absent in-race.

Everything is quite eye-catching in the latest batch of images. That's probably due to the oversaturation and heavy use of bloom. I'm particularly impressed with the foliage lining the 'Ring: can't really accuse PD of using 2D trees now!

Game I've played during GTacademy looks nothing like that so glad to see improvements. Is Le Sarthe a scape or new confirmed track.

First at all he mentioned the global graphics, the tracks got more "live" but it didn't impressed him,cause he expected more on the PlayStation 4.

Physics side before the mention of the piano ho maked his car spin he said that he doesn't find a great difference between GT6 and GT Sport.. It's his opinion, causal player or not.

And he didn't like that there's no dust if you got offroad, neither the inexistent visual damage or collision physics.

I think i didn't do the translation to bad.

And one thing you got to now,is that a GT game is basically focused on casual players, more since the GT5 and GT6, not only the little "hardcore niche simracing fans".

See you :cheers:
2nd try but not convincing at all
Graphic is good but not that Waow effect, there are no Gap compared to PS3 games ( and not GT6)
Physics, he never talk about GT6 or else, he just said the physics is punitive if we hit the curb ( sorry not the grass), we spin, so yeah it s too hard for him, nothing wrong with physics
There re casual and casual, playing or expect to play like a NFS game is definitely not a game he is waiting for, and didn't know this aspect of GT is really a casual gamer

I love the Gr.B rally cars from Poly. They look so badass with a real presence. I know from a scientific point of view small cars are more efficient but the modern WRC cars are not my taste.

2nd try but not convincing at all
Graphic is good but not that Waow effect, there are no Gap compared to PS3 games ( and not GT6)
Physics, he never talk about GT6 or else, he just said the physics is punitive if we hit the curb ( sorry not the grass), we spin, so yeah it s too hard for him, nothing wrong with physics
There re casual and casual, playing or expect to play like a NFS game is definitely not a game he is waiting for, and didn't know this aspect of GT is really a casual gamer

I don't gonna enter into your silly game..
If you don't like my translation.. Good for you,i did it with my best intention.

But yes he talked about GT6,if you don't want to listen, that's your fault.

And everyone's opinion is at least respectable, been a casual players or not..

And one thing is for sure, GT are good games, i even thank them, because thanks to GT i love simracing, but GT is mostly focused on casual players.

See you

Really impressive screenshots, graphically speaking. However, I wonder: will you need a Neo to enjoy it like this or is this what they're aiming for on regular PS4?

Regardless, it seems unlikely that I'll get this game due to its heavy online focus. If all cars, in stock form, and tracks are available on Arcade from the beginning, then there's enough for me to be interested. This is highly unlikely though and you'll have to play online to earn credits and eventually purchase cars.

I don't gonna enter into your silly game..
If you don't like my translation.. Good for you,i did it with my best intention.

But yes he talked about GT6,if you don't want to listen, that's your fault.

And everyone's opinion is at least respectable, been a casual players or not..

And one thing is for sure, GT are good games, i even thank them, because thanks to GT i love simracing, but GT is mostly focused on casual players.

See you

Well, tell me when he talk about GT6
Your translation is just your interpretation, not from what he said

Well, tell me when he talk about GT6
Your translation is just your interpretation, not from what he said

What was the last game on Ps3 from the GT series? Translation, interpretation.. Name it like you want.

I did it just for information to the thread and the best i could.

If you don't like it,well do it yourself Mr prefect.

English is not my native language, so i must use a wrong word but in this case casual doesnt mean a little player for me
Its not the word you used, its what you used to describe a casual player. It doesn't seem like an issue with language in this case. A casual player is not one who expects everything to be like NFS, like I said. That would just be someone who is only used to arcade games. Someone can be a hardcore gamer with arcade games, or any game for that matter.

Back