Gran Turismo World Series 2024 Thread

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 12,182 comments
GT2 - EMEA - Mid B - Door #11 - 117pts for the win

Can't skip the Nordschleife after all 😅 Dissapointed that there was no rain and we had to run those damn Hards for the whole race.

Quali was awful. P12 with a really bad lap and lots of mistakes

26-10-Quali.jpg

The race was a destruction derby for the most part. Made really good progress through the first lap with a highest position of 5th due to lots of fighting and crashing in front.

At Wipperman a Porsche in front was braking really early and I hit him. Did not expect him to brake so early. Called me retarted afterwards. Watched the replay and don't know. He was fighting the car it seemed and braking a lot earlier then you normaly would. Probably should have waited either way 😕

Slipped back to P7 after that and had a great fight with another Porsche over the next 2 laps. Switched positions a couple of times and after I ran wide at Wehrseifen he was ahead and I couldn't catch him.

Another car infront spun out which handed me P6 and I finished there for 93points. Not a bad race overall I guess but definitly my last race for Lamborghini. We'll see what the next Manu Series will bring.

26-10-Race.jpg

26-10.jpg

Last edited:
The only difference between the 2 races this week (apart from the layout) is the time of day are at opposite ends of the scale. Early morning for Daily C and sunset for Manu. The cars are a lot less slippery for the Manu race, so the tyres should warm up faster. I think the track temps were 7c for Daily C and 14c for Manu. Take it easy in the GP section and by the time you hit the forest, the tyres should be at optimum temp. Good luck guys!

Last edited:
Back