Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Quiz Thread

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 755 comments
Are you asking someone else to ask u a question? Oh well, too bad if ur not because I'm asking :lol:.

What are the prices of petrol in Vice City?

I'm up..an easy one for most (its gonna have multiple parts because its so easy).

1. Who is in the back of the limo in the cut scene for the Avery Carrington mission "two bit hit" ? (besides Avery and Tommy)....his first and last name.

2. What is his significance in the GTA universe?

3. What real life person is he supposed to represent?

Sorry but this question is biased toward those that have played GTA3. If you have not played GTA3, then if you answer just the 1st question, then I will consider the answer correct.

Spuds

Blake
1. Donald Love
2. He owns Love Media a multinational corperation
3. Donald Trump?:S

Correct-- I wasn't sure anyone outside of the US would know who he (Donald Trump) was.

On #2, I don't think he owned Love Media yet... (I don't know this for sure) but in VC he was alot younger and looked to be interning with Avery....this is pure speculation....anyway, he WILL own Love Media so I'm gonna call it correct.

Blake is up again.

You said in the GTA universe not the GTA VC universe

I'll come up with a question 2moz, too late to be playoing ps2 now.

Jimmy Enslashay
But Donald Love doesn't say "You're Fired"!! He may in GTA 4...:dopey:

Doesn't Austrailia have any TV programming of their own?? You are obviously a Simpsons fan, and now you are referring to one of our "Trash TV" leaders.

The only Austrailian show I've seen in the states was back in the 80s they showed syndicated episodes of the Paul Hogan Show in Los Angeles back then...this was pre Crocodile Dundee...I thought he was a riot...especially his John McEnroe (spelling) impressions.

If you can, send me a link to a TV listings site over there. I'm curious as to what you are seeing over there.

Spuds.

simpsons i the most widely watched entertainment show in the world...unless the news is entertaining to u....

and I hate alot of the American shows we get over here, they make me angry lol. the only shows i watch regularly now is the simpsons and the sopranos. the best tv shows on tv. and when kingpin was on i watched that. but other than that, i dont care for tv much, i watch F1, but thats not on all the time.

This thread isn't about simpsons, go look at the simpsons thread. :dunce:

And its not about donald trump either, even tho the guys wife can't even speak english.
Now will someone please post a question
:drool: I need a question...

Ooh, I got one. I've never been smart enough to get one right so I'll seize the carp.
Where am I?

Attachments

• gta-vc-2004-05-09-14-55-39-.jpg
    gta-vc-2004-05-09-14-55-39-.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 14
On top of your mansion or hyman condo. But I'll take a stab at mansion. If i'm right take another go.

You guys are right about one thing: It is not true that the Angel is faster than the Freeway. But you are also wrong; The Angel has relatively poor handling.

IMO, the Angel has much better cornering, and because it's not as fast it makes for better handling. I don't think there's really a wrong in this case, depends on how you drive, I found the Angel much better handling.

Back