GT Planet Home Club

• Thread starter turbomp301
  • 53 comments
I've visited the club house, but it was very quiet in there :)
Did you already have a party in there? There is 1 couch turned over.

I've gone in there a few times and it has always been empty. I was going to take a picture of myself sitting quietly on the couch. :P

I've visited the club house, but it was very quiet in there :)
Did you already have a party in there? There is 1 couch turned over.

:lol:

I think the only person who can leave messages is Jordan, but I'm not sure. I also thought the only one who can add, remove and re-arrange furniture and items like the Arcade machines is Jordan.

Speaking of GTP's presence in Home, I posted this in a similar thread in the Premium forum, but I thought it would be nice to discuss it here as well:

I too envisioned a GTP space in Home much like the Uncharted and Far Cry 2 spaces, or even more so like the upcoming Red Bull Island space, where the GTP team could create a virtual land using Sony's PS Home Development Kit... perhaps even a custom raceway.

[dream sequence]
  • Enter PS Home...
  • Click on Home World Map...
  • Click on...
GTPlanet Raceway

Walking around the facilities or jumping directly there through the Home GTPlanet Map, one would be able to find the following:
  • Garage Paddocks
    • A place for members to show off their latest tuned cars

• Event Briefing Room
    • Where members can find out about different upcoming GTP events

• Start/Finish Line
    • The place to go with your friends to launch into a multi-player game of GT5P
    • Also used for organized GTP race events

• Trophy Room
    • A place where results from GTP race events can be posted
    • Special Awards area for recognized GTP members and event champions

• Press Room
    • For you and your staff to hold live Q&A sessions with members
    • Post News and Videos for visitors to check out

• VIP/Premium Club
    • A place reserved only for Special Guests and GTP Premium members to meet, socialize, post messages to each other or the group, etc.

• GTP Offices
    • A place reserved only for Owner, Admins, etc.

• Security Office
    • A place reserved only for GTP Mods.

[/dream sequence]

Hey... I am allowed to dream am I not? ;)

PS: Anyone that wants to add or modify this concept with more ideas feel free!

Last edited:
I visited the clubhouse today and it was empty for me as well. I like the interrogation-style layout for the stage too. ;)

Sent my GTPlanet home group application a while back, just sent the Jordan an application message via PSN, hopefully I will be accepted and will be able to join those GTPlanet members already here soon. :D

Im sure Sony will open up for additional numbers, but how many would be enough... 100 at a time?

Not sure, but I know I'm almost full for the Dutch Customs Tuning Shop Home Club I created. :) Still have some room left but I don't want to disappoint people. And I'm just a tiny little part of the GTP community. I can imagine larger communities are having problems with this. I wouldn't mind having to pay a small amount extra for extra slots.

I think the big problem is the max possible amount of people in 1 area.
If you look at the other areas the amount of people at 1 time is around 35 as well.

Sent my GTPlanet home group application a while back, just sent the Jordan an application message via PSN, hopefully I will be accepted and will be able to join those GTPlanet members already here soon. :D

I'm pretty sure i saw your name on the members list. 👍

Anybody else having a problem with having their club reset each time you enter it? Every time I add furniture, when I leave and come back it's all gone. Beta FTW! ;)

From the Home thread:

Speaking of Star Trek and Home... it appears last Monday night yet another film director used Home to hold a Q&A session with various members of the press, only this time the director, Abrams, brought along a couple of the stars as well.

I noticed they had the film running on the screen in the Home clubhouse during the gathering... anyone here own or belong to a clubhouse that has added video clips to their display in the clubhouse?

So does anyone know how to add video clips to our clubhouse display? I suspect only the clubhouse owners can do this, or maybe that option is currently only available to the Home staff?

I have a club, and you could do absolutely nothing, besides posting messages and place furniture. Don't know if they have changed this and added more stuff to do. Will check it out tonight. :)

From the Home thread:

So does anyone know how to add video clips to our clubhouse display? I suspect only the clubhouse owners can do this, or maybe that option is currently only available to the Home staff?

Right I own a clubhouse in home and the video screen works......or rather it did for the first day! Then it was disabled until "further notice" by the home dev team.....no idea why or when it will be back on?

I also verified; you can't do anything useful in a club right now...I want some of the games present in the other spaces (e.g. pool table, arcade machines, poker table)!

I have all the namco arcade machines in my clubhouse, pacman, digdug, galaxians and another whos name escapes me. until game launching expands from the single title (warhawk) home clubhouses are a little limiting, we tend to simply meet up there chat for a bit till everyone arives then decide which game to play then exit and setup a lobby in whichever game were playing. it's a bit of a pain but useing it as a meeting place is useful and the noticeboard system is also prety good.

Besides Warhawk, I think you can also launch into Resident Evil 5...(I don't have the game, but that's what I was told in Home). In fact, I noticed a lot of people roaming around Home that instead of just their name over their avatar, it also says "Resident Evil 5" under their names. :odd:

I'm not sure why that is, but maybe it's so you can identify who has the game easily?

I never saw that with Warhawk though.

Had a go at the EA Poker earlier and its excellent for a freebie game.

Nice look and plays well, that I won was an advantage as well.

The EA racing bit was too busy to give that a go, so Hereward kicked my butt on Outrun instead (or rather he got a bit further than me before we both DNF'd on a 15 stage race).

Regards

Scaff

Had a go at the EA Poker earlier and its excellent for a freebie game.

Nice look and plays well, that I won was an advantage as well.

The EA racing bit was too busy to give that a go, so Hereward kicked my butt on Outrun instead (or rather he got a bit further than me before we both DNF'd on a 15 stage race).

Regards

Scaff

Hey took me 8 stages to catch you up LOL DNF with 1 stage to go NOOOoooooo

Back