GT Planet WRC League

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 694 comments
I updated the OP with the entry list. It is comprised of people who have run rallies lately along with people who reacted to the polls. If you are not on the entry list be sure to reply here so I can add you. I will kick out anyone not on the entry list before the season starts.

Does he have a GTP account? I am compiling the entry list with GTP IDs.
Im in! Let's have fun! ^^

I was thinking a four-round season to start. At the end we can check the participation and maybe teams could be feasible for season 2.

Does anyone need extra time because of the holidays?

I'd like to join please. I've friended you on Racenet, where I am also half_sourly, and have joined the club.

Edit: Being new to rally I've no idea what a good season length is.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry to leave you guys high and dry here.

The only issue is really the OP of this thread; I can't hand it over to @MagpieRacer like I did with the Racenet club.

Yeah, sorry to leave you guys high and dry here.

The only issue is really the OP of this thread; I can't hand it over to @MagpieRacer like I did with the Racenet club.

I can copy and paste it into a championship thread perhaps. Maybe this can turn into the discussion thread and the championship gets its own. 🤔

I can copy and paste it into a championship thread perhaps. Maybe this can turn into the discussion thread and the championship gets its own. 🤔
That's definitely a good idea. That way previous results don't get lost in all the commentary of the rallies themselves.

That's definitely a good idea. That way previous results don't get lost in all the commentary of the rallies themselves.
👍🏻. There’s also now a transfer ownership option in RaceNet. Not saying you have to hand the whole club over but if you plan on being away from the game for a while.

I'm in the same situation as Pfei, game is downright unplayable on PS5 after the "update".

Will likely miss a few club rounds, while I'm awaiting a fix for the game

I guess there's no way to get interim results of the current rally until Christmas?
I've timed it terribly in that regard. But I will have some time set aside to quickly do the results and spreadsheets etc. :) Might not be as comprehensive as normal but we will have a report.

Go to the club on the racenet website or app and you should find them there
I already did and all I got was the individual stage times. The event results page is blank.

Last edited:
I did but there's no way to see the overall results until then.
I can see them now:

Screenshot_20231220-113849.png

There are different results for each stage. How do I find out how far I am up the overall rally without waiting for Christmas?
My screenshot is the overall results. With the Overall toggle selected, it shows you the cumulative times up to the stage selected. I have stage 5 selected, which is the last one, so those are the overall rally results.

Threw the provisional lead away on the final stage with a fullspeed clip of a rock and subsequent roll down an embankment.

1703267423373.png

Last edited:
Start of my Scandia attempt went as to be expected...

1703629183571.png

I think I'll leave the last 3 stages for a while to see if I still might have any chance of a decent position at the end.

I would like to join this league. My name is CheetahsMeow because ScottPuss20 wasn't allowed for some reason.

Edit: How do I join exactly? Do I have to be added or is there something I need to do? I can't see any obvious "join" button.

Last edited:
I would like to join this league. My name is CheetahsMeow because ScottPuss20 wasn't allowed for some reason.

Edit: How do I join exactly? Do I have to be added or is there something I need to do? I can't see any obvious "join" button.
The join button can be found if you click on the link I gave you in this post.

Here it is again.

https://racenet.com/ea_sports_wrc/clubs/155

Last edited:
Back