GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not needing it anytime soon but PWC numbers might be cool and also the IMSA Weathertech series once would be nice. Unless of course i didnt look hard enough

A bunch of PWC stuff uploaded, I did see the thank you but couldn't let my typo stand so took that decal down ;)

Search #pwc

MMX

And another one just for fun.
gOVgdrA.jpg

CqcQLxI.jpg

Go13rfz.jpg
This makes me very happy. :bowdown:

full

So here we are again. The Peugeot VGT Gr. 3, in the same Team Peugeot Total 2010 replica. But with the help of the Decal Uploader, I gave it the makeover it needs to be the perfect little imitation.

pugvgtcomparison.jpg

Above is the newer one.

full

So, the only pattern related change I've made would be this hood stripe. It's not too special, but it made me wonder why I kind of forgot to put it. Oh well, here it is now. Also added: a set of Playstation button logos on the side, a separate decal I happen to have, but not uploaded. Tomorrow me has something more to do, then.

full

I've been referring to the car in game and in Google for the decals, and they're pretty much spot on. The rims I also gave a new metallic coat. It's brighter, and more fitting to the 908.

Also, one thing I like to use is the presence of pre-marked textures. In this case, it would be the Brembo brakes the car has. Other cars, notably real GT3 models, would have branding on the brakes and the car seatbelt, so be on the lookout for them if you're one obsessed on making perfect fits.

full

This car is one of my Group 3 racers, and I've given it the look and love of the cars I've recently made. If you ask me, this is the culmination of Group 3 performance if it weren't for the Beetle. It handles great, has exceptional traction, good launch and yadda yadda. You know I like it. There's probably more for me and painting this car in the future. Maybe after Christmas I'll think about it.

#33 Barwell Motorsport Huracan GT3 - British GT 2017

#gravelwraps #britishgt #barwell

Download
As posted earlier in the thread I decided to make some British GT decals, this means I was able to make the version of the car I really wanted, number panel could be better, I am no graphic artist! Now I have to make the sister car I think...

One or two sponsors missing, but it really does look the part on track!

Has anyone figured out how to use the Special Colours to colour decals? Everytime I've tried it just brings up the regular colour options, so for example, you couldn't use any of the matte or fluorescent colours for your decals.

Has anyone figured out how to use the Special Colours to colour decals? Everytime I've tried it just brings up the regular colour options, so for example, you couldn't use any of the matte or fluorescent colours for your decals.

The special colors can only be used on the parts of the car itself (I.E. Body, Spoiler, Wheels, etc.). The decals themselves can be changed in the decal menu to a gloss, semi-gloss, and matte texture, but their colors will need to be chosen using the color picker, and not the special colors.

I'm just waiting for this to become a thing in an update down the line. Might not be used right now due to rendering woes.

You can use negative decals, where the logo is cut out. Just apply it and cover the rest with any colour.
Like this:
Lamborghini Logo.jpg

Look in my signature for the decals.:)

More showcase coming up! :

Finally, Group 5 cars livery made it into GTS. Wish if the real cars will follow... :bowdown:

First up, here is R30 Hasemi Motorsport GT-R GT3 :

Then we have replica of 1982 S110 Silvia RS :

For the last, 1983 Bluebird Super Silhouette :

Now back to usual service :

#32 Mobil 1 BMW Dunlop M6 GT3 :

R.E Amemiya Asparadrink Atenza Gr. 3 :

Another one inspired by a BTCC BMW livery that I've done this afternoon.

The original car was a BMW 1-Series, so it's done with "artistic license" again - the basic concept is original, but the execution and sponsor logos are fictional.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...arLivery/livery/1144420/1/8440317520839180304

by Dan B, on Flickr

by Dan B, on Flickr

by Dan B, on Flickr

Edit - the eBay logo wasn't on there either, so I uploaded it. It's shared with the tags #ebay, #logo and #strikeeagle492

Can someone with considerably more talent and time than me create me some dtm BMW liveries?
I tried making Augusto Farfus' Shell livery and it took me an hour to make nothing and give up.

Far.jpg

It's not even that complicated looking, I just suck at this livery creating.

Can someone with considerably more talent and time than me create me some dtm BMW liveries?
I tried making Augusto Farfus' Shell livery and it took me an hour to make nothing and give up.

View attachment 696912

Don’t give up mate. Best thing is to just practice. I found the best way to learn was to try and make household items (like bleach bottles) in the livery editor. That way you don’t have to be accurate or precise but it helps you learn the and get a handle on the tools in the editor. It also forces you to come up with interesting fixes to get the look you want.

View attachment 696912

There is a bunch of those, just do a search on the website, select Germany > BMW > MPowerGT3 add search term DTM and browse through the pages...

There is a bunch of those, just do a search on the website, select Germany > BMW > MPowerGT3 add search term DTM and browse through the pages...
Tried searching, nothing came up?

Edit: I'm looking for it on a Gr4 M4, not on the M6.

Last edited:
Gripe/Winge/Moan/Rant:

Why are some (not all) of you even uploading images of your liveries here when you're not even sharing them in GT Sport for others to download/save/use???

The whole point is you want people to use them right? If you're only making the liveries for yourself then you shouldn't really post them where people will see them and expect to be able to find your livery and be able to use them!

Gripe/Winge/Moan/Rant:

Why are some (not all) of you even uploading images of your liveries here when you're not even sharing them in GT Sport for others to download/save/use???

The whole point is you want people to use them right? If you're only making the liveries for yourself then you shouldn't really post them where people will see them and expect to be able to find your livery and be able to use them!

People aren't under any obligation to allow other people to use their work.

Also, if like me, you make a livery you're pretty happy with. but not 100% happy with, you might not actually want to upload it to your profile yet, but still be happy enough with it to share with people on here.

Gripe/Winge/Moan/Rant:

Since when is the whole point wanting people to use them? The whole point is creative expression, one of the side benefits is that some people may choose to share liveries so those without the time, skills or talent (or simply an effort deficit) can use them too. The problem here is people expecting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back