GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
I've made a few general purpose GT decals. Please feel free... https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/profile/2295120/gallery/decal

samples -

6205979062185264128_1.png
4611717988573282832_1.png
4620716391194952208_1.png
5908815154527601152_1.png

I know you would ask this :)

It is because you did all correct according to the original - but as I mentioned just in the post above, the white circles in circle logo I dont like

The decal of Klima Allianz I use on my cars until now does not have this white circle, so I am familiar with this^^

White part deleted :gtpflag:

Attachments

• CIRCLE_klimaallianz.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 14
I fear its still to much white in it. Here, a comparison: On the right side is the decal I use so far, left is your solo circle

IMG_1266.JPG

If you could just make svg's from the root png files I added above it would be enough for me :)

I fear its still to much white in it. Here, a comparison: On the right side is the decal I use so far, left is your solo circle

View attachment 789433

If you could just make svg's from the root png files I added above it would be enough for me :)

That was light blue, but terminated that also now.

Attachments

• CIRCLE_klimaallianz.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 18
Can any one help with producing this SVG? I can't get the size anywhere close to the requirement. Many thanks in advance.

Attachments

• TFR Ford Racing final.png
    TFR Ford Racing final.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 20
...and also, for some reason this text becomes almost unreadable when reduced to the correct file size. Could you help with this one too?

Attachments

• scuderiaitaliagt_lowerchase_whiteBG_website.png
    scuderiaitaliagt_lowerchase_whiteBG_website.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 23
Hello can you help me with stickers please i got a project with COBRA space adventure i got no PC, sorry
COBRA space adventure please help me out thanky all

...and also, for some reason this text becomes almost unreadable when reduced to the correct file size. Could you help with this one too?

If you find out what Font it is i could do you a more perfect one :)

Attachments

• scuderiaitaliagt_lowerchase_whiteBG_website.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 19
Hello can you help me with stickers please
I got a project but no PC to make it myself
My gamertag is MiB_agent_GTR and you can shake my art-work concepts
My project is about COBRA space adventure caractères (Cobra, his friends robot and babes)
I try to do livery with stickers i 'll find but nothing on COBRA space adventure available
Big thanks to the community
God bless
Contact my anytime
Thanky

Greetings everyone,

Im gonna post this here as well hopefully with better luck,

First, let me say sorry as I didnt have time to read through all the messages in search of the answer I am looking for, I know this can be considered as a rude thing to do, and I agree! Yet, Id really like to ask if anyone has a complete documentation, or just basic guidelines on how exactly GT sport renders svg files, what I really want to know if there are known codes and attributes that are ignored by the game, such as (since I am not able to get them work) blur effect, patterns, transformations, limits of gradients, or rules to def them and so on and so on! I am confortable enough with coding or Inkscape, corel, illustrator Ive already made hundreds of decals ingame, but there are ideas in my head which I like to make, but im restricted, and Id like to know in what ways I am held back! Thank you very much in advance if anyone takes the time to reply!

Completely new to this and just wondering if anyone can help me make the burnley football club crest to put on cars. There are 3 images that i would like, any assistance or help to get me to be able to do it myself will be gratefully received.

Attachments

• Burnley_08_grande.jpg
    Burnley_08_grande.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 18
  • Burnley_07_grande.jpg
    Burnley_07_grande.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 18
  • Burnley_04_grande.jpg
    Burnley_04_grande.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 18
Back