GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Completely new to this and just wondering if anyone can help me make the burnley football club crest to put on cars. There are 3 images that i would like, any assistance or help to get me to be able to do it myself will be gratefully received.
Best results for these would be a hand trace which I can have a go at. Might take a bit of time.
Didn't realize they had HDMI ports in 1882 (bit below helmet).

Edit: A few hours later...
burnley.png

The 2nd and 3rd decals are two parts each.

Attachments

• burnley.zip
    30.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
@Maninashed

He mate I saw your name in the nominee thread as most active new member. Great work here nice to see there are people here helping out. And not only you.

I was wondering: have been creating a logo myself which was converted into svg with help of a friend. I am now looking for a face to be transformed.

He told me faces are very difficult to create. But I keep on seeing a lot of faces in the search function. Black and white most of them, but still.

Whats up with that ? Is there a “trick” to do the faces ? If so, are you willing to help me out ? I will then send the picture.

Would again appreciate some help getting these 3 SVG files to within the allowed limit. Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Fortu127 final 1.png
    Fortu127 final 1.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DMS final.png
    DMS final.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 15
  • hyundazo final.png
    hyundazo final.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 19
@Maninashed

He mate I saw your name in the nominee thread as most active new member. Great work here nice to see there are people here helping out. And not only you.

I was wondering: have been creating a logo myself which was converted into svg with help of a friend. I am now looking for a face to be transformed.

He told me faces are very difficult to create. But I keep on seeing a lot of faces in the search function. Black and white most of them, but still.

Whats up with that ? Is there a “trick” to do the faces ? If so, are you willing to help me out ? I will then send the picture.
Yes faces are difficult. Someone with a better scanning program may get a decal that looks OK if it is small on the car. . Maybe you could try Photoshop or an online tool and convert to black and white or a small amount of colors (or greys) first. Either send the picture here in a spoiler or in a PM. Can at least make an attempt at something.

Best results for these would be a hand trace which I can have a go at. Might take a bit of time.

View attachment 789819

View attachment 789819

Wow!!! I'm impressed with how they look Maninashed great work pal, ill try them out tonight.

Once again great work, I wish there was a simple set of instructions to help me to learn this art.

Last edited:
Wow!!! I'm impressed with how they look Maninashed great work pal, how can I get them on my cars please.
If you download the zip from that post and extract the svg files. You can than go to THE GTSPORT WEBSITE
Log in with your PlayStation account . There is a decal uploader section there. Once uploaded they appear in your decal menus in the game.
If you don't have the means to achieve this let us know. We can only have 1000 decals per account and I'm running out.:)

Another day and another request! Can't get the file size within lints on these two logos.

As usual, I really appreciate your help.

And I forgot, the third one also, while within limits, will not render correctly in gt sport.

These are the three files.

Attachments

• GIO 65 final 3.png
    GIO 65 final 3.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 17
  • GIO 65 final 2.png
    GIO 65 final 2.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 16
  • GIO 65 final 1.png
    GIO 65 final 1.png
    13 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Another day and another request! Can't get the file size within lints on these two logos.

As usual, I really appreciate your help.

And I forgot, the third one also, while within limits, will not render correctly in gt sport.

These are the three files.
Here is the first and the last one.

Attachments

• GIOgrads.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 11
  • GIO65grads.zip
    3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hi All, Help needed! I've got an SVG file of my logo, but the person who put it together, forgot to add the (r) Registered trademark.
Can someone add the (R) and save it as an SVG file for me? Both as a high res and another within the 15kb limit?

EDIT: I've tried to add the SVG file but it won't let me upload it here. Added the png, note that the logo should have a transparent background rather than the white here.

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Attachments

• Team VVV Logo 2.png
    Team VVV Logo 2.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 17
Hi All, Help needed! I've got an SVG file of my logo, but the person who put it together, forgot to add the (r) Registered trademark.
Can someone add the (R) and save it as an SVG file for me? Both as a high res and another within the 15kb limit?

EDIT: I've tried to add the SVG file but it won't let me upload it here. Added the png, note that the logo should have a transparent background rather than the white here.

Any assistance is much appreciated.
It would be easier to start with the SVG. You can zip it and add it here.

Thanks daan, the Zip worked. SVG file attached, just needs that (R).

Attachments

• Team VVV Logo Gold NO REGISTERED R.zip
    102.4 KB · Views: 16
Thanks daan, the Zip worked. SVG file attached, just needs that (R).
Looking at all the gradients I thought it would never get down to size.
So I made one leaf and cloned virtually the rest. The problem is the gradients are cloned and you cannot change the direction. So they do not match your original.
However it does look like this on a car.
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190104041313.jpg
I have one zip which has the svg sized for GTSPORT and a non optimized version.
Also your original file with the REGISTERED applied.
Let us know if you want anything altered.
PS. Watch the VVV youtube chanel often.

Attachments

• VVV.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Team VVV Logo Gold REGISTERED R.zip
    105.8 KB · Views: 18
Oh thanks for that Maninashed, amazing work! Looks great to me. I'm a complete n00b at all of this, so I've uploaded to my decal uploader. I'm guessing that will appear in the game? Next I'll see if there are any livery designers willing to get creative. Is it easy to share decals on GT Sport?

P.S. Thanks, always nice to get a nice message, YT can be a brutal place at times.

Oh thanks for that Maninashed, amazing work! Looks great to me. I'm a complete n00b at all of this, so I've uploaded to my decal uploader. I'm guessing that will appear in the game? Next I'll see if there are any livery designers willing to get creative. Is it easy to share decals on GT Sport?

P.S. Thanks, always nice to get a nice message, YT can be a brutal place at times.
Decals should appear in the My Library - Decals - User Decals. Or in the livery editor when you pick a decal they are in User Decals. Highlight decal press triangle for menu to share, delete, or add to favorites.

Just going to leave these here for @gt6champnk69 (looks like something has gone haywire with his account )
For his PWC VW Jetta project.
I had them in a PM but probably can't see them if he can't login.

Attachments

• gt.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 18
I need some really simple logos for a livery i'm making, but they are really specific.
78493_5.jpg

I need the INA Assitalia and the Radio Dimensione Suono Network logos, but they are very hard to find.
Is there someone that can do it? It'll be greatly appreciated :D

I need some really simple logos for a livery i'm making, but they are really specific.
I need the INA Assitalia and the Radio Dimensione Suono Network logos, but they are very hard to find.
Is there someone that can do it? It'll be greatly appreciated :D
Already had a INA different layout and color but rearranged to follow car picture. See if this will work.

Attachments

• INAassitalia.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 18
It's pretty much perfect, thank you! :cheers:
The Radio Dimensione Suono was a similar situation where the car is a variant of their standard logo. Tried again to match it. The standard logo seems to have stars instead of dots on top of the letter " i " but didn't look like it to me on the car.

Attachments

• radio.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 11
The Radio Dimensione Suono was a similar situation where the car is a variant of their standard logo. Tried again to match it. The standard logo seems to have stars instead of dots on top of the letter " i " but didn't look like it to me on the car.
I see, this one in particular was the more difficult one to find and I was having an headache for trying to find it.
Thank you for all of your work and keep it up! :bowdown:

Hello guys! Need help again with the following files. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• TEAM FASHION final 1.png
    TEAM FASHION final 1.png
    17 KB · Views: 17
  • TEAM FASHION final 2.png
    TEAM FASHION final 2.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 17
  • BISCOTTIN0 final 1.png
    BISCOTTIN0 final 1.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 16
  • BISCOTTIN0 final 2.png
    BISCOTTIN0 final 2.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 15
If anyone of you talented people can help me ".svg" this attached .png file it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Attachments

• Safoo Design.png
    Safoo Design.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 18
Back