GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Is there anyone here willing to help me create a logo for my racing team who could then upload it as an SVG?

I am not talented enough to create my own logo. In fact, I wouldn't know where to start. If anyone is interested please PM me. Or, if anyone has a suggestion on what software to use then I guess I could hack up some kind of logo.

Thanks, in advance.

Is there someone able to rip of the text "just for beer lovers" from this pic?

017734278.JPG

Please, help me guys with these. I don't know how to make them small enough.
Thank you very much! :gtpflag:

p.s. all my cars have at least two gtplanet decals, I have hundreds :D:D:D
About all I can do for textured text with Inkscape.

Attachments

• turokcamo.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 14
Sorry to bother you guys again. Forgot the names and numbers. Need all to be done same again, blue as background please?

sketch-1547025528586.png sketch-1547025529218.png sketch-1547025530004.png sketch-1547025527825.png

I hope to sort out my laptop to sort my own decals, and stop bothering you guys:D.

About all I can do for textured text with Inkscape.
Thank you very much!
I've tried using simplify in AI and svgomg but with no way of making it look ok.
If is not too much please help me whit this last one.
Thank you

Attachments

• blk and wht copy (1).zip
    136.8 KB · Views: 17
Thank you very much!
I've tried using simplify in AI and svgomg but with no way of making it look ok.
If is not too much please help me whit this last one.
Thank you
Text like that is never going to simplify well. The best I can do is break everything up to much smaller sections. So here is a bag of decals that you will need to assemble on the car.
adren.png

Attachments

• adreniline.zip
    46.3 KB · Views: 11
Hello again guys, another small job for you please. :)
I know we don't have a standard 240Z in the game, just thought this might be a nice addition for guys who have FuguZ?
And probably would not need to look 3D (like a badge), just a flat decal would be nice. Thanks. 👍
There are already countless Fairlady decals, so just the 432 badge please. :)

001.jpg 70-Nissan-Fairlady-Z_432_DV-15-RMAI-02.jpg

Hello again guys, another small job for you please. :)
I know we don't have a standard 240Z in the game, just thought this might be a nice addition for guys who have FuguZ?
And probably would not need to look 3D (like a badge), just a flat decal would be nice. Thanks. 👍
There are already countless Fairlady decals, so just the 432 badge please. :)

View attachment 791570 View attachment 791571
Made a smaller one as well hoping it would not be so blurry when small on the car. Did not seem to make much difference.

Attachments

• 432.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 18
Made a smaller one as well hoping it would not be so blurry when small on the car. Did not seem to make much difference.
Absolute LEGEND! Thank you. I think I probably owe you a box by now. :bowdown: :cheers:

Won't get to use them for a bit....game flipped out this morning and is now requesting I download update 1.31 again.....Thing is, it says the download is over 38GB, when the last update was like 2.8GB??? :eek: Not sure what to do yet. :(

Hey there! Who likes unions? I do (when they’re not on strike, that is)!

Basically, there’s a local Liuna branch around where I am and I’d like to make a livery featuring their logo.

9ED6EC50-B386-4333-9F90-426930254270.jpeg

1178B00E-92CB-41D6-BB8C-511986029F0B.png

ED431F5E-3DD4-41BB-98C4-B7AE471CFE10.jpeg

For the details of my request:

- The LiUNA! logo (just one, any colour will do)

- “Feel the power”, “Builds America” and “Local 527” all as separate decals, again any colour will do.

That is all, thanks in advance to whoever takes this one on as always. :cheers:

Hey there! Who likes unions? I do (when they’re not on strike, that is)!

Basically, there’s a local Liuna branch around where I am and I’d like to make a livery featuring their logo.

View attachment 791643

View attachment 791644

View attachment 791645

For the details of my request:

- The LiUNA! logo (just one, any colour will do)

- “Feel the power”, “Builds America” and “Local 527” all as separate decals, again any colour will do.

That is all, thanks in advance to whoever takes this one on as always. :cheers:

Here they are ...:cheers:

Attachments

• Liuna.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 12
I have a couple of plates that I would like to have for personal use only. I find historical plates already in the game but unfortunately nothing from my state. If anyone would be interested in helping me I would greatly appreciate it once again.

download.jpeg.jpg
IMa_9169.jpg
0.jpg

Another request for help, If you guys have the time! Many thanks in advance.

Attachments

• TONY KART final.png
    TONY KART final.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 14
  • MARKODAN 76 final.png
    MARKODAN 76 final.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 17
  • MDA850 final 1.png
    MDA850 final 1.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 16
  • MDA850 final 2.png
    MDA850 final 2.png
    16 KB · Views: 16
Would anyone be able to help with these please? I apologise in advance for the image sizes being woeful, it's part of the reason why I've not been able to do them myself. Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• Cherenkov-GTAV-logo.png
    Cherenkov-GTAV-logo.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Cherenkov-Vodka-Logo.png
    Cherenkov-Vodka-Logo.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 18
Would someone be so kind as to create an SVG for this? I would just like the red circle, letters and skull/crossbones. Please? Thank you in advance.
DWC.png

Would anyone be able to help with these please? I apologise in advance for the image sizes being woeful, it's part of the reason why I've not been able to do them myself. Any help appreciated.

Here is the first one, second not possible for me....

Attachments

• Cherenkov-GTAV-logo.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 16
Yeah, that second one has too much detail and nowhere near enough resolution for a good reproduction. I grabbed a lion from another decal I had and cloned it, replacing the griffon. Mocked up the rest to get a single decal. Not very good but will leave it here anyway.

Attachments

• vodka2.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 18

Latest Posts

Back