GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Yeah, that second one has too much detail and nowhere near enough resolution for a good reproduction. I grabbed a lion from another decal I had and cloned it, replacing the griffon. Mocked up the rest to get a single decal. Not very good but will leave it here anyway.

Thanks so much, yes I appreciate you had little to nothing to go on, but you've still surpassed my expectation. Thanks very much. Makes my efforts in this thread seem pale in comparison.

Once again some help needed, whenever possible, to convert these into svg. Thanks!

Attachments

• MARKODAN_76_revisi-01.png
    MARKODAN_76_revisi-01.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 20
  • MARKODAN_76_revisi-03.png
    MARKODAN_76_revisi-03.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 20
  • MARKODAN_76_revisi-04.png
    MARKODAN_76_revisi-04.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 20
Once again some help needed, whenever possible, to convert these into svg. Thanks!
Here is the 3rd one. I gather you are making these logos or someone you know. If so what software are you using , just for interest sake.

Attachments

• mkd76grads.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 16
Here is the 3rd one. I gather you are making these logos or someone you know. If so what software are you using , just for interest sake.
Thanks for your work! The logos are being made for our racing league by a designer that was originally hired to design the branding and logos. Now he has moved on to helping out with individual names.

I have no idea what software he uses but I will try and find out. He is unable, unfortunately, to get the svg files small enough to work within the limits of GT Sport, hence the constant requests from help for you guys! Your work is featured on a lot of our liveries and can be seen on our website scuderiaitaliagt.com
A lot of our members have asked about the high quality decals we have, and I have always given credit to you guys here on GT Planet. All sincerely appreciate your work!

Any help? Try as I might, I can't get it close to the size limit. I don't need the bottom row of text.

Attachments

• 47148_logo_large.jpg
    47148_logo_large.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for your work! The logos are being made for our racing league by a designer that was originally hired to design the branding and logos. Now he has moved on to helping out with individual names.

I have no idea what software he uses but I will try and find out. He is unable, unfortunately, to get the svg files small enough to work within the limits of GT Sport, hence the constant requests from help for you guys! Your work is featured on a lot of our liveries and can be seen on our website scuderiaitaliagt.com
A lot of our members have asked about the high quality decals we have, and I have always given credit to you guys here on GT Planet. All sincerely appreciate your work!

Maybe it could help if you put the original svg files in a zip file too next time, could be more easy to shrink them than make them new all over :gtpflag:

Is anyone able to lift the Steelers Logo on this truck and clean it up a bit? I'm trying to replicate this truck on the Raptor:

6a013488a0d73a970c015390f599c0970b-600wi

Try this one, had no time to test it, let me know if it workes.

Thanks for the quick work on this! I'm away from my PS4, so I won't have a shot to try this until later tonight, but I'm thinking this is going to get the job done.

@McDotter

Looks like a radial gradient set to repeat under inkscape, However the arm color is transparent (opacity shows 100% but the A value in color is 0) Looks right on a white background. Try turning on checkerboard background in document properties in Inkscape.
Radial Gradients + Gtsport = :confused: . Sometimes they work as expected if kept simple. Can look different on upload decal section, online gallery, PS4 decal search and on the actual car.
Not sure if it is mainly specific to Inkscape but I usually avoid radial gradients and am just happy if the occasional one looks on the car like intended. :dunce:

@McDotter

Looks like a radial gradient set to repeat under inkscape, However the arm color is transparent (opacity shows 100% but the A value in color is 0) Looks right on a white background. Try turning on checkerboard background in document properties in Inkscape.
Radial Gradients + Gtsport = :confused: . Sometimes they work as expected if kept simple. Can look different on upload decal section, online gallery, PS4 decal search and on the actual car.
Not sure if it is mainly specific to Inkscape but I usually avoid radial gradients and am just happy if the occasional one looks on the car like intended. :dunce:

Thanks, maybe sometimes i will find out how all that works fine and get close to your skills, maybe this life LOL

@McDotter

I have made some working radial gradients but I always have to check/correct them in the note pad to have a clean and gts-friendly code.

And I agree, sometimes they didn’t show up as intended in the website but they are fine in the game... or the other way round :banghead:

I was wondering if anyone would be able to work some seriously crazy magic? I've seen some cars on GTS with some amazing decals that look absolutely amazing and very realistic. I wish I could remember the person who uploaded the car but at the moment it don't even come to mind. Attached is the image that I would like worked as close to original as possible. Thanks guys! Amazing work you do as well. :D

Attachments

• biografiaoficial cropped.jpg
    biografiaoficial cropped.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 15
Hey guys, request time once more. :embarrassed:

This is a logo for the hotel in my town...my local watering hole. :)
Is this possible without the white background please?
Thanks in advance. 👍

Mount_Warning_Hotel_Logo.jpg

I was wondering if anyone would be able to work some seriously crazy magic? I've seen some cars on GTS with some amazing decals that look absolutely amazing and very realistic. I wish I could remember the person who uploaded the car but at the moment it don't even come to mind. Attached is the image that I would like worked as close to original as possible. Thanks guys! Amazing work you do as well. :D
Inkscape scans are average at best. Here is a 7 layered decal . You need to place it on car in the order bottom-6-5-4-3-2-top. That is about all I can do with such a complex picture. I don't normally even attempt something like that.

Attachments

• 7layer.zip
    36.5 KB · Views: 15
@Cutch_22
take this one ! it is far better than mine :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Still got to learn .... a lot .... I tryed to get nearly the original but @Maninashed Made the original :bowdown:

@Maninashed
I saw mine Loks Differential in inkscape than in the browser, any ideal why ?

Just as a heads up, I ended up trying both, but sticking with @Maninashed's. Both were really what I was looking for. Happy to say that the paint I have is as close as I'd like it to be for its real life counterpart. Thanks fellas!

Attachments

• kfz-kennzeichen.zip
    12.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back