GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Hi everyone, I would have a request for you guys, because I'm not able to do that by myself. :(

Could someone create me a svg of my profile picture please?

A GTS player made me something good last year but for a reason I don't know the decals are not available anymore!

Attachments

• 286666.png
    286666.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 17
I've done without for a while (and would go on if necessary) but if I could have this new signature for my liveries it would be great...

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20190115_163253.jpg
    PS_Messages_20190115_163253.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 25
  • PS_Messages_20190115_022639.jpg
    PS_Messages_20190115_022639.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 23
  • PS_Messages_20190117_145205.jpg
    PS_Messages_20190117_145205.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 23
  • PS_Messages_20190117_122449.jpg
    PS_Messages_20190117_122449.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 22
  • PS_Messages_20190117_200823.jpg
    PS_Messages_20190117_200823.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 22
Hi everyone, I would have a request for you guys, because I'm not able to do that by myself. :(

Could someone create me a svg of my profile picture please?

A GTS player made me something good last year but for a reason I don't know the decals are not available anymore!
Fairly hard to reproduce. It is a small picture and has complex gradients.
This is about all I could do.

Attachments

• juga.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 19
I will ask again about getting a couple of car plates made.
Not sure if there is a problem with doing car plates and that's why nobody responded but both photos were pulled of the DMV website from my state and are not real plates being used on someone's car.

I really appreciate everything that has been made for me already and I will completely understand if there is a reason nobody wants to do car plates.

download.jpeg.jpg
IMa_9169.jpg

Not a request as such, but I’ve made a svg file, but can’t get it to be under the 15kb limit from it’s current 25kb size.

Hopefully someone has a spare second to put my file on a 10kb “diet” :rolleyes:

I’ve attached the file as a pdf, as the forum doesn’t allow svg, and I can’t seem to put the svg file into a zip file on my ipad...

Attachments

• socials_yt-inst.pdf
    17.9 KB · Views: 17
Not a request as such, but I’ve made a svg file, but can’t get it to be under the 15kb limit from it’s current 25kb size.

Hopefully someone has a spare second to put my file on a 10kb “diet” :rolleyes:

I’ve attached the file as a pdf, as the forum doesn’t allow svg, and I can’t seem to put the svg file into a zip file on my ipad...

I was able to get it done! I also zipped it up for you too! Hopefully you can unzip on your ipad lol and your very welcome :) :gtpflag:

Attachments

• socials_yt-inst.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 14
I will ask again about getting a couple of car plates made.
Not sure if there is a problem with doing car plates and that's why nobody responded but both photos were pulled of the DMV website from my state and are not real plates being used on someone's car.

I really appreciate everything that has been made for me already and I will completely understand if there is a reason nobody wants to do car plates.

View attachment 793625 View attachment 793626
These were posted up on the 13th Jan. See this post.
I'll tag @Rinsky as you may not have got a notification of a reply.
The plates were done without letters/numbers to allow for customizing.

Hello! Could you help get the attached svg to below the 15 kb limit? Thanks a ton!

Attachments

• Faultier 44 Meteor final.svg.zip
    27.2 KB · Views: 17
These were posted up on the 13th Jan. See this post.
I'll tag @Rinsky as you may not have got a notification of a reply.
The plates were done without letters/numbers to allow for customizing.

I can't believe I missed that post and your correct because I didn't receive a notification.

Thank you so much for making these for me and also for taking out the letters on the plates. I didn't know you could do that.

Can anyone help me, would like to know if someone can do these as im not that bright with computers!! cheers

Attachments

• 88cfd8a056e4a8d0548a19b845471e6a.jpg
    88cfd8a056e4a8d0548a19b845471e6a.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Red-Bull-HRT-2018-Commodore-Supercar-debut.jpg
    Red-Bull-HRT-2018-Commodore-Supercar-debut.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Red-Bull-HRT-2018-Commodore-Supercr-revealed.jpg
    Red-Bull-HRT-2018-Commodore-Supercr-revealed.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 21
Fairly hard to reproduce. It is a small picture and has complex gradients.
This is about all I could do.
I've seen this quickly at work and it's already great thank you very much for what you've done! :)

No time now but I'll probably ask you for an other image tomorrow, probably easier, and which will help me to complete my "logo". :)

Hey guys, I came across a programming environment today called Alice and I decided almost instantly I just needed the logo. Alice is an educational programming environment developed by Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh and sponsored by Electronic Arts if you're interested in backstory.

I'll include it as an attachment due to the white text. Be warned, the image (the only one I could find) is quite small.

c82-alice-logo.jpg

There's also a .png that should be a bit higher quality attached to the post.

I was wondering if I could get it in three versions. One with the blue text, one with white text and one with no text? Thanks.

No specific plans as of yet. I still need to get around to the LiUNA livery from before. Probably going to do a fictional PWC Mustang entry with it.

Attachments

• alice-logo.png
    alice-logo.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 14
Hey guys, I came across a programming environment today called Alice and I decided almost instantly I just needed the logo. Alice is an educational programming environment developed by Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh and sponsored by Electronic Arts if you're interested in backstory.

I'll include it as an attachment due to the white text. Be warned, the image (the only one I could find) is quite small.

View attachment 794331

There's also a .png that should be a bit higher quality attached to the post.

I was wondering if I could get it in three versions. One with the blue text, one with white text and one with no text? Thanks.

No specific plans as of yet. I still need to get around to the LiUNA livery from before. Probably going to do a fictional PWC Mustang entry with it.
The white writing also had different colors for the non text stuff. So here are a few versions.

Attachments

• alice.zip
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
Back