GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Hi can I have these converted to svg.

9c7d347e023ef032e55fc4591a56d1e4.png

5bf75f3a215d944023da9127260ecbde.png

2930fab1bcd7f5e3e5bf0de57322ea67.png

0b0e2b7c6d6558b47fef2544644ff02d.png

51091dbf2ae5e5aea54228883be0ef00.png

b31ccff458161daef9b0a7b0c29199f6.png

Will make sure you get a 'most helpful member/s' this year if you do. Appreciate in advance.

I'll take advantage again of your skills! A few more files if you can help! Thanks

Attachments

• CHANUZ final.png
    CHANUZ final.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 15
  • AFFA 43 final.png
    AFFA 43 final.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
  • B66 2 final.png
    B66 2 final.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 15

Attachments

• affa 43grads.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 16
I tryed a lot of times, but i dont know why, the counter behind the gradient rises over the magic 1 all the times.
Maybe i need to invest more time in checking why....

It maybe because you have a path belonging to a group and/or subgroup.
With a hand trace I rarely group anything so all my paths are select-able with the normal pointer.
If a path is in a group make sure to use the node tool to select it so definitely only one path is selected.
For example you have a word that needs a gradient.....
Combine all the letters of the word to make a single path. If you had 5 letters (each with a path) in a group and highlight it to add a gradient you would actually be making 5 gradients.

Whilst the discussion is on gradients can anyone help me out with the attached SVG... Process of construction was to grab the logo from a pdf that had been imported to Inkscape. I think the file size is due to the number of gradients in use, or how they are implemented.

Whilst I can do simple stuff in Inkscape, this has got my brain hurting...Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Driver_1.zip
    14.4 KB · Views: 12
Do you guys think the attached image can be turned into a suitably sized .svg or is it too complex? If anyone is willing to take up the challenge, I would be very grateful!

Attachments

• MORABITO MOTORSPORT.png
    MORABITO MOTORSPORT.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 12
Whilst the discussion is on gradients can anyone help me out with the attached SVG... Process of construction was to grab the logo from a pdf that had been imported to Inkscape. I think the file size is due to the number of gradients in use, or how they are implemented.

Whilst I can do simple stuff in Inkscape, this has got my brain hurting...Thanks in advance.
Having a look now will send some stuff in a conversation at some stage.

EDIT: There was allot of things needed doing to get that to size. You had impeccable gradient replication by the way.
can still PM you with brief explanations and screen shots taken during procedure (let me know if you want that [caution head spin])
or just grab the zip below.
fixedup.png

Attachments

• driver rebuildgrads.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Do you guys think the attached image can be turned into a suitably sized .svg or is it too complex? If anyone is willing to take up the challenge, I would be very grateful!
It could be done with loss of the minor detail. Probably take a few hours of hand tracing. If the mood strikes I might have a go at some stage.

Due to the lack of vibrant and varying colors in the picture it got to the stage of adding detail was no longer noticeable.
So this is as far as I got before boredom kicked in.
morabito.png

Attachments

• morabito.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 11
I had an odd request. I'm not requesting an image to be converted into an SVG, but rather, I was wondering if this decal was somehow already uploaded to the decal uploader since it's a popular brand, and one that's comparable to Hugo Boss, a brand in an identical sector - primarily men's fashion - and already has many decals already uploaded. But I digress; the brand is Brooks Brothers. It's the preferred men's fashion label for my father and I, over Hugo Boss.

I had an odd request. I'm not requesting an image to be converted into an SVG, but rather, I was wondering if this decal was somehow already uploaded to the decal uploader since it's a popular brand, and one that's comparable to Hugo Boss, a brand in an identical sector - primarily men's fashion - and already has many decals already uploaded. But I digress; the brand is Brooks Brothers. It's the preferred men's fashion label for my father and I, over Hugo Boss.
I can’t find any shared online (or it is not tagged) but here you are. I had to separate the « sheep » and the text to keep it under the limit.

Attachments

• BrooksBrothers_LOGO.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 15
Please, help me guys with these. I don't know how to make them small enough.
Thank you very much! :gtpflag:

p.s. all my cars have at least two gtplanet decals, I have hundreds :D:D:D

Attachments

• Turok-logo.png
    Turok-logo.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 12
  • title_turok.png
    title_turok.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 15
Please, help me guys with these. I don't know how to make them small enough.
Thank you very much! :gtpflag:

p.s. all my cars have at least two gtplanet decals, I have hundreds :D:D:D
Very hard to try and reproduce the dinosaur head so just went for a simplified look.
Not sure how to go about the second one yet.
turok.png

Attachments

• turokgrads.zip
    3 KB · Views: 13
Sorry me again. Need a few decals doing. sketch-1546953842750.png

Inverted decal. Blue to be made into background, to make it a stencil.

5044102033224795160_1.png 5044102026648125456_1.png
Both boards need text changed as well to background, making it a stencil.

Back