GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
I’m after 4 (5 technically) logo’s from the W Series :) I’m working on Beitske Visser’s car currently, although all cars are pretty much the same with only their color combinations being different... at least, that’s how the cars looked in recent testing, I don’t know if they’ll stay like that when the season actually starts.

First this one;
View attachment 815557
Both the full text “W series” as well as the “W” on its own.

And these three logo’s;
View attachment 815556
As after clicking through ‘no result’ page after page, I couldn’t find them...

Many thanks!

Hi, managed all except the Tatuus one, couldn't find a decent version of it anywhere.

Attachments

• WSERIES.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 17
TeamSonicRacingLogo_0.png

please anyone

Team-Sonic-Racing-Game-Logo.png

better size

Help me!Please!

Attachments

• ED1248101317906.jpg
    ED1248101317906.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 14
  • sticker.png
    sticker.png
    8 KB · Views: 16
  • main.png
    main.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 080822-1.jpg
    080822-1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DZ0IOlIVQAAXxTx.jpg
    DZ0IOlIVQAAXxTx.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 14
  • LINE_OPEN-14.png
    LINE_OPEN-14.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 18

Attachments

• sturt+surf.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SANFL.zip
    11.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
View attachment 816111

Hey guys, hope all is well.

Can you sort this logo out for me? I can't get the filesize low enough with my poxy free software.

Cheers
That is pretty much getting towards the maximum that will fit in one decal while keeping SVGOMG precision of 1. Hand traced.
Also split it in two with higher precision, but since they are mostly straight lines with a few curves I think the single decal is acceptable.
INNIS.png

Attachments

• I&G.zip
    16.6 KB · Views: 18
That is pretty much getting towards the maximum that will fit in one decal while keeping SVGOMG precision of 1. Hand traced.
Also split it in two with higher precision, but since they are mostly straight lines with a few curves I think the single decal is acceptable.
View attachment 816133
Thankyou very much @Maninashed - yeah I knew it was a big ask for the file limit, so thankyou for doing a great job with it.
@Raybrig100 I'll get it uploaded now

p78
I've got two licenses i'd like to add but i stull suck at svg-ing them myself

Hi, apparantly there was a misunderstandig or i didn't explain it right, but it's the plates with letters that i need (they are a pain to line out everytime).
But since i already got the plates, maybe the letters are enough.

tnx again

p78
Hi, apparantly there was a misunderstandig or i didn't explain it right, but it's the plates with letters that i need (they are a pain to line out everytime).
But since i already got the plates, maybe the letters are enough.

tnx again
Here you go.
If you want to try making your own custom text to use on the blank plates, try @Noisy 's tutorial HERE.

Attachments

• plates2.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
Can someone help me with a problem? If I open the svg they are empty (exept the first one), while in inkscape they show up. Is it something with the paths? I cannt figure it out. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Teufel.zip
    13 KB · Views: 15
Back