GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
More cars available : Nissan LMP1, just no.

That woman at 4:09 is just fascinating. Straightens out the already neat pamphlets to appear to be keeping busy whilst answering a guest's question. At once, she freely checks her fingernails and with three swift moves, ganders at the camera, surveys her surroundings and detaches her shoe, as if by design, all planned for the goal of itching her sole.

Sensational

That woman at 4:09 is just fascinating. Straightens out the already neat pamphlets to appear to be keeping busy whilst answering a guest's question. At once, she freely checks her fingernails and with three swift moves, ganders at the camera, surveys her surroundings and detaches her shoe, as if by design, all planned for the goal of itching her sole.

Sensational

Very nice.

Gr.N: I see an '11 Elise... (You will love this @doblocruiser) a '15 208 GTI by Peugeot sport...'11 458...(Not anymore)SRT...'11 Dodge Viper GTS, sorry :lol::lol:...RS.01 on Gr.N??...'14 Veneno...'13 Veyron... And the Alpine VGT in both forms!...But again, RS.01 on Gr. N??

d4c5b116-7327-4aa4-98d3-135ce89de8ba_text.gif

Ok, Gr.1!: Just the '15 Nismo GTR LM...Fan (beep)ing... tastic...

Oh, I forgot Gr.4: Mustang Gr.4 and '17 GTR Gr.4 (saw them in the beta)!

I think for most of the GT5/6 cars, the 3d model is good enough or simply more polygons here and there but they have to redo all the shaders. The 458 is the same year model than on PS3. That's how they could achieve the "500" cars promised by Kaz.
Remind some of these models have adaptive tesselation, and since some of them caused LAG in GT6, they probbably had way more polygons the PS3 could handle (meaning details at it's finest), ok, this can be seem as "deja vu", but now with the beautiful PS3 premium 3d models, people wouldn't notice they come from an older GT game, again ;)

Well, that escalated quickly. Ferrari 458 Italia, Viper GTS, RS01 in Gr.N, Veneno, Veyron
I think that might be the reason why the RS01 GT3 had its paint scheme changed. 💡

EDIT: All the Vision GT cars appears to have been carried over in the later part of the Gr.N selection. Hopefully they have interiors.

Last edited:
So after all thisfootage..... i want this game fast!!!

But

Skitmarks?
Are no new 2016/2017 cars in this game?
A bit more dynamic chase cam

Those are my 2 most worring things

Audio may have some new effects like the transmission whine & exhaust crackles, but man, it feels like it's still lacking. It doesn't sound like a huge barrage of noises that would typically come from seeing so many cars close together. The engine sounds come across as if you're hearing the game amplify & focus solely certain cars as they get closer to the camera instead; the cars in the background almost sound like distant droning noises until they get to the same aforementioned distance within' the camera. Maybe bring the pitch up a bit to really bring out the noise they create in the background?

The more I hear it, the more it seems like maybe it's a mix of cars with good sounds (like the 458) and cars that may still need a little more tweaking for accuracy. It's just missing... that roar. At that start, the cars should almost become a bit indistinguishable from each other.

Yeah about that Viper GT3-R, I actually would love to see more than a split second of that car myself. Maybe it's in the beta waiting to be unlocked I suppose.

Audio may have some new effects like the transmission whine & exhaust crackles, but man, it feels like it's still lacking. It doesn't sound like a huge barrage of noises that would typically come from seeing so many cars close together. The engine sounds come across as if you're hearing the game amplify & focus solely certain cars as they get closer to the camera instead; the cars in the background almost sound like distant droning noises until they get to the same aforementioned distance within' the camera. Maybe bring the pitch up a bit to really bring out the noise they create in the background?

The more I hear it, the more it seems like maybe it's a mix of cars with good sounds (like the 458) and cars that may still need a little more tweaking for accuracy. It's just missing... that roar. At that start, the cars should almost become a bit indistinguishable from each other.

Indeed...
At least the majority of sounds now is very accurate and I'm quite happy with it, why? Because, sadly for me I suppose, Gran Turismo is the only racing game that I truly like, so... yeah...
Is like, they have the correct sound now, but they don't have the roar, the ferocity of it, but they're getting there :)

The problem arise when you compare it with the best sounding game out there (in my opinion):

That being said, again, I'm quite happy now. Satisfied? Nope, but happy.

OG ps4 I think (720p)

The realism of the light, the image and the sound is unbelievable ...

"Graphics looks PS2 quality" my ass!

Willow Springs. Title says "beta" and I'm pretty sure this is a new video, but I don't know how he get these tracks. Did anyone see these tracks on streams?

From the M6 GT3 video, the OP commented that he was able to access the Nordschleife via SPORT/Arcade Mode. I guess same can be said for Willow Springs...?

Back