GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
@MOPARbarret5
What you say is true.
Rising DR you dont need to do a lot of races ,you only need to get good positions in the end of races.And with that comes the real "fun" part.Driving dirty will give you those good finish positions and there is a good chance you dont hurt your SR rating at the same time.
First lap,put out 3-4 people,gain positions,have a clean race after that and enjoy better DR and SR rating.I've seen so many people do that so I think this is how rating works.

Stystem is not good yet because a small hit or even get hit is giving you orange with red as result at the end of the race.

Dont like the system as it works now, and yes iam a clean racer.

Stystem is not good yet because a small hit or even get hit is giving you orange with red as result at the end of the race.

Dont like the system as it works now, and yes iam a clean racer.

The system is not good because it is not working as it should.Even when you are clean driver,getting hit by not so clean drivers will give both of you a negative rating.
At the same time dirty drivers can get a positive rating if they manage to get 2 clean laps,after cutting track and pushing/hiting people "out of their way".

Old but:

This is perfect. The way the color tone gets colder in the heavy shadow areas :drool::drool::drool:.
The light scattering in the low grass (that happens on current Brands too) :drool::drool::drool:.
Probably a different situation since the sunlight has less things blocking the way but, that doesn't happen in Brands Hatch at 20:00 on the beta.
Another thing I've noticed is that the atmospheric haze effect we see on Nurb and Willow isn't "fully" present on Dragon Trail even though it is seaside and low light angle.

Again, I hope all tracks get the same art direction/lighting direction care as Nurb. That's just :eek:.

Old but:

This is perfect. The way the color tone gets colder in the heavy shadow areas :drool::drool::drool:.
The light scattering in the low grass (that happens on current Brands too) :drool::drool::drool:.
Probably a different situation since the sunlight has less things blocking the way but, that doesn't happen in Brands Hatch at 20:00 on the beta.
Another thing I've noticed is that the atmospheric haze effect we see on Nurb and Willow isn't "fully" present on Dragon Trail even though it is seaside and low light angle.

Again, I hope all tracks get the same art direction/lighting direction care as Nurb. That's just :eek:.

I'm glad you posted this again because I just noticed that the shadows cascading along the dashboard are much sharper than I've seen in any build -- not ultra sharp, but sharp enough to where it doesn't stand out from all the other amazing graphical details. Can't wait for release!

I had an awesome race with MNW/Setted today. Great Racing. Here is the video. It's a lot of fun playing with you guys. I'm trying to improve.

By the way, sorry GTP_Patrick for bumping you during practice before the race started. You can see i didn't mean to!

Here is something else I made quick for you guys. I'm trying something new. A replay with the interior view simultaneously. This mustang looks good in this game.

No way. That's brilliant. I've been wanting to see more videos edited this way. It's the contrast between the two views and being able to see from the driver's POV with the race coverage and cinematic replays.

What's the process in editing a video this way? Does PS4 have editing tools by chance?

No way. That's brilliant. I've been wanting to see more videos edited this way. It's the contrast between the two views and being able to see from the driver's POV with the race coverage and cinematic replays.

What's the process in editing a video this way? Does PS4 have editing tools by chance?
It does actually, a free app called ShareFactory, developed by Sony themselves. Surprisingly robust considering it's free, I highly reccomend it to any content creator who might not have access to a PC or a decent PC at least. It has all the basic tools and some cool additions that are nice. Stickers, fancy text, etc. It also gets updates now and again that add new features, I'm happy that Sony have stuck behind it.

Starts were standing before 1.07. Rolling starts are better though, because AWD cars won't have such a huge advantage from the line then.

Back