GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Starts were standing before 1.07. Rolling starts are better though, because AWD cars won't have such a huge advantage from the line then.

Yes but imo the reason for rolling starts is not AWD cars -perhaps they wanted to show/test both ways in the beta too-.

No way. That's brilliant. I've been wanting to see more videos edited this way. It's the contrast between the two views and being able to see from the driver's POV with the race coverage and cinematic replays.

What's the process in editing a video this way? Does PS4 have editing tools by chance?

I'll start uploading more videos like this. A few people told me that they like this perspective.

I'm using final cut pro in order to do this. I've never tried the software mentioned above.

Why are all the starts that I see running starts? Is there a possibility for a standing start?

They actually used to have standing starts. An update after about a month of release changed that. It was a nightmare starting from a dig because of the contact.

The penalty system after the 1.08 update is weird.

Was it maybe a delayed penalty from the previous turn? I didn't get this last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll start uploading more videos like this. A few people told me that they like this perspective.

I'm using final cut pro in order to do this. I've never tried the software mentioned above.
I LIKE it!

Before someone else tells you, when you reply to multiple posts and people, use the "+ Quote" button to combine them, then insert the quotes into one post. It keeps everything tidy. Sometimes we forget, but do what we can.

Apparently you can't remove your own comment if you post something?

I LIKE it!

Before someone else tells you, when you reply to multiple posts and people, use the "+ Quote" button to combine them, then insert the quotes into one post. It keeps everything tidy. Sometimes we forget, but do what we can.

Oh, I think I get what you're saying. From my phone I'm just hitting quote and typing real quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, after quite a time I’ve finally had some really good races, here are top 3, all held at Dragon Trail, raced mainly with semtexsheep88 and eykeros.

Captured from HDR source so the visuals are quite off, sorry.

The stream is back up after it crashed, my internet is getting 7.6 megabites, which is good for me. So I don't think the problem is on my end.

I did it guys! I finally hit S for my DR. Here is the video of the race. Sorry I didn't cut out the end completely. I wanted people to see my reaction, lol.

Congratulations! I have been watching your streams and I am glad you finally made it.
BTW, Windfire1010 is also a S rated driver in the US region. He seems to not have been racing GTS much lately, but he was in my races at Dragon this afternoon. Hope you get a chance to race him.
Since you are now a member of GT Planet, how about sharing some of your tunes in the setups thread?

I feel that the matchmaking is getting a bit better. Seems I'm actually going against people that are less than a second slower than me.

Updated Dragon Trail, different time setting.

wOKRYY.png

GtTjnc.png

8qfiaN.png

WyDY4O.png

9oA4OJ.png

Congratulations! I have been watching your streams and I am glad you finally made it.
BTW, Windfire1010 is also a S rated driver in the US region. He seems to not have been racing GTS much lately, but he was in my races at Dragon this afternoon. Hope you get a chance to race him.
Since you are now a member of GT Planet, how about sharing some of your tunes in the setups thread?

Thank you for watching! Yeah, I saw windfire1010 on the leaderboard with setted for brands hatch gr.3.

As far as my tune, of course I'll share. But to be honest, I just use the ones posted on here already, lol. Generally I use the tunes by praiano.

Back