GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
A lap on willow springs in the Nissan GT-R nismo GT3 l. Not he fastest or tidiest again managed to run a 1.11.2 using the Dualshock 4. So not far off you top 10 lap timers. Do the replay edits in doing work/look okay?

Why are those gears so long?
upload_2017-7-10_17-43-23.png

I hate to keep cluttering this thread with my videos but I'm really starting to enjoy editing these type of videos.

This is from my Gr. 3 race yesterday. It sucks that @EDK messed up on that bend. Held the lead all race.

*sees myself in last place*

lol. Yeah, I'm certainly not a good online racer these days. I do beat some people from time to time, though, but mostly it's last place for me. XD

Good race, btw.

*sees myself in last place*

lol. Yeah, I'm certainly not a good online racer these days. I do beat some people from time to time, though, but mostly it's last place for me. XD

Good race, btw.

Oh I'm the same way some races. Definitely in the n300 class. Lol I come in no higher than 10th most of the time. (On a good day) lol

I see PD (GT) are starting to use Social media a little more now and drip feed small (teasers) marketing?? nearly weekly now During June & July over on Twitter and all these below since the end of June! ..

From a marketing point of view, I would have thought as is it out very soon in the Fall they would be advertising a little more by now. But I guess this push will start once a Confirmed release date is known.?

I see PD (GT) are starting to use Social media a little more now and drip feed small (teasers) marketing?? nearly weekly now During June & July over on Twitter and all these below since the end of June! ..

From a marketing point of view, I would have thought as is it out very soon in the Fall they would be advertising a little more by now. But I guess this push will start once a Confirmed release date is known.?

Probably we aren't experienced enough for (PD) marketing? I gave up. Don't like the one way communication ;)
Already downgraded my pre order from CE edition to regular version. But no one cares :)

Playing the beta again this whole week since it's the last week now, closing after sunday's races. Already had some nice and interesting races again with the tyre wear we now have. Uploaded a few races from yesterday. :)

First one at Nurburgring with the Audi TTS. Didn't have time to qualify so you could call it another overtaking challenge again. ;) While there was some contact which slowed me down it was still a nice race where I went from 15th to 6th. Will probably do the same again today since I don't think I'll have time again before the race to qualify.

Second one with the Scirocco at Dragon Trail. This car really eats those front tyres quickly if you're not careful. First race I had both front tyres were completely red at the end of the race, couldn't even make the last corner anymore. :P This race I turned up traction control to 5 for testing and to my surprise I was able to do the same laptimes while actually saving the tyres much more. It was a very nice race too, against a few others in the Nissan GT-R's. I think the contact in lap 3 before the chicanes when I was actually in the lead ruined my chance of winning it though but I still managed to get 3rd in the end. :)

And then the last one at Willow Springs with the Nissan GT-R GT3, with @Lord Protector's crazy tune. :P This car's really hard to drive with this tune and the tyre wear after a few laps. So I had to resort to traction control as well, though only at 2. This didn't help for tyre wear at all but at least made it controllable. Managed to take the lead in lap 3 and stayed ahead after that. Also lapped someone who nicely moved out of the way, without any blue flag even. That was really good to see.

Probably some more videos coming this week, really want to get the most out of these last few races in the beta. :)

Taking the Gr4 Nissan GT-R out for a spin on dragon trail managed a 1min 53.1sec laptime. I know a few areas i can improve that would overall knock a sec off my laptime. Still playing on a Dualshock 4.

Three more videos from todays races. :)

Trying to keep up with DKdevilsoul in the Scirocco at Dragon Trail. Was going quite well, he had to slow down for a penalty he got so I was able to pass him. Unfortunately at that point my tyres were already pretty much gone so I couldn't stay ahead for long. You can really see the difference between the GT-R and Scirocco in that last lap with tyre wear. The Scirocco has no chance, even with TCS at 5 to save tyres. But I still managed to stay 2nd.

For the last Dragon Trail race I decided to try with the GT-R as well. So much easier to look after the tyres with this car, still had quite a lot of grip at the end of the race and didn't need any traction control. The race itself was also very nice with some close fights. Also a very nice overtake at 3:20 in the video. Saw a gap on the outside so I just went for it, 3 cars wide into that corner and me coming out of it ahead of them both. :D Didn't expect it to go so well, kinda expected to be kissing the wall there but it was just a nice clean corner with 3 cars. Managed to take 2nd in this one as well.

Last one at Willow Springs again with the Nissan GT-R GT3. Very nice battle with DKdevilsoul again in the first 2 laps. But thanks to traction control (at 2) I was able to save tyres a bit more and gain time on him on the remaining laps to take the win in the end.

@Manasseh257NSX The nostalgia! It would be cool if Poly released a "nostalgia" soundtrack, next to the new one, for the 20 years of GT.

Ohhh man that'd be great. It'd be similar to what Need For Speed did when they put soundtracks in the new game from the most renown past NFS games. I'd love to hear the pre-race menu song from GT3 before an online race. Until then, I'll just edit videos to get my nostalgia trip :lol:

Back