GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
3222242-4726509377-YksLp.gif

Visually it looks good, but I would have expected hooking your inside wheel on a solid looking curb like that would have more impact on the movement of the car.

I think that could happen if the car's load wasn't almost entirely on the right hand side wheels. In this situation, what happens with the front left wheel is almost irrelevant - its suspension is close to being 100% free to move around without an impact in the car's stability. You can be easily see it in WRC dirt stages.

the only extra thing I could see happening there is having a flat tire by the end of the corner. :D

I think that could happen if the car's load wasn't almost entirely on the right hand side wheels. In this situation, what happens with the front left wheel is almost irrelevant - its suspension is close to being 100% free to move around without an impact in the car's stability. You can be easily see it in WRC dirt stages.

the only extra thing I could see happening there is having a flat tire by the end of the corner. :D
I have my doubts. If what happened with the inside front wheel was irrelevant, the car wouldn't move up and down like that because there'd be no load on that side. I'm more concerned though about what appears to be the car hooking it's left front on the inside of a near vertical curb. Hard to tell though because I can't slow down the video.

Audio comparison between exterior and interior sounds. Also, I think this video is the same footage used in one of IGN first impression video featuring Z4 GT3 :

I also noticed this replay was captured in 60fps. Could be just an interpolation but it looks smooth. Wonder if PD will unlocked replays in 60fps or give an options to play between 30 or 60fps. Imo replay look superb in 60fps, it feels alive and much realistic. Reminds me the glory days of GT4 replay.

Edit : I forgot that PS4 Pro can run replays at 60fps, Thanks @marcvic for the reminder

Last edited:
Not entirely new, but it has a lot of recent videos:

The cars actually sound like cars now! With engine notes that seem reasonably accurate to each cylinder layout.

I hope Blue Moon Bay has an infield course, because an Oval track in a game with GT cars makes no sense.
Definitely a dumb idea if there was no infield course.

Audio comparison between exterior and interior sounds. Also, I think this video is the same footage used in one of IGN first impression video featuring Z4 GT3 :

I also noticed this replay was captured in 60fps. Could be just an interpolation but it looks smooth. Wonder if PD will unlocked replays in 60fps or give an options to play between 30 or 60fps. Imo replay look superb in 60fps, it feels alive and much realistic. Reminds me the glory days of GT4 replay.

It was running on the PS4 Pro. The PS4 Pro runs replays at 60fps, while the base PS4 are capped at 30fps.

Love that Z4 video - I can't wait to hear those sounds through a PS4 directly connected to a sound system:drool:

Last edited:
If we don't have a separate thread for scapes, I'm out. I love seeing inventive use of photomode, but I just can't see how anyone can be inventive with scapes, and we'll be flooded with them.
There will be so many scapes the forums will be absolutely flooded with them, with multiple multiple posts containing scape dumps. Anything that is remotely artistic or interesting will just get buried.

I'm sure we will have a photo mode section for GTS and a place for anyone to see only good stuff from the "photomoders" of their choice. I'm talking, not only about competitions (hope to see them back) but individual galleries, and threads where you can only post shots from other people (avoiding floods).

On the topic of lack of originality, I'm absolutely sure we will see amazingly creative and unique stuff (but I get the point). I have a couple of ideas myself on how to make something unique... Just waiting for the game and check the options I'll have to play with. :)

If we don't have a separate thread for scapes, I'm out. I love seeing inventive use of photomode, but I just can't see how anyone can be inventive with scapes, and we'll be flooded with them.
And that's where you'd be wrong. If you ever ventured into the GT6 Photomode forum, you'd definitely see how many artistic things that people can do with just 4 Phototravel locations. So with the amount of scape locations there are, and the amount of talented artists we have here, there will definitely be some truly incredible photos.

And what @zzz_pt said, there will definitely be those sorts of threads where the best of the best can share their stunning creations.

Back