GT Sport Video Shows Off Improved Photomode and Scapes

Actually, the Project Cars forums are much more active than the GT forums, so... there will be a lot more posts, I think.

upload_2017-8-10_8-26-18.png

upload_2017-8-10_8-27-28.png

You know, it's still more active. Every time I see the forum list, the Project Cars forum's last activity is always a moment-10 minutes ago.

The truth hurts. :guilty:
There are threads in this subforum that have more posts than the Pcars 2 subforum combined. It's not more active, you just happen to catch them when people post on them.

https://500px.com/thegregfranklin

Also, as I stated. I'm not hating. I am no professional, I just enjoy using a real camera.
You may have not been, but that train of thought just doesn't make sense. Like I said, we can very much say that if you want to race, go and do it in real life. However, a lot of people just don't have access to resources like that.

Nice photos either way 👍.

You may have not been, but that train of thought just doesn't make sense. Like I said, we can very much say that if you want to race, go and do it in real life. However, a lot of people just don't have access to resources like that.

Nice photos either way 👍.

I couldn't think of a catch-all(most) search term so... are the cars no longer vampires? That is, their mirrors show glass and steel and stuff?

But do they still show the surrounding area? :D

Back