GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
Yea, can't wait! But realistically, chances are slim that the 2019 Class One DTM cars will be in GT Sport next year...
Audi and Aston Martin haven't even revealed their new 2.0L machines yet. But one can hope!

d7fbe876a58df583bdb149f4fb5d7e59.jpg
If these come to the game it dosen't matter when. That being said im still waiting for the LC500.

Nothing really surprising in the cars list, except the Premium E-type. Would've liked a Supra GT500 instead of the ugly SC430 to be honest, but that would be even more uncompetitive compared to the newer GT500s. I don't think PD will bother with separate classes either. The old GT500 will get lumped in Gr.2, just like the Group C into Gr.1. The Pagani if it retains its downforce levels from previous games will definitely be Gr.X. The Vulcan and Veneno is in N class only because PD goes full retard and forgets to give them enough downforce.

In terms of credits, I'm glad the update is dropping next week as I've just blew 20 million to buy my last car (250 GTO). One week should be enough time to grind - I predict all 9 cars will costs around 5 million.

3x Super GT - 800,000 each
Pagani - 1,650,000 (GT6 price)
All the others shouldn't cost more than 1 million combined.

With regard to the GTR500 model suspected to be coming to the game is this not a sneaky excuse for them to readd the original
GTR500 model from the stealth car set of vehicles from Gran Turismo 5.

I get the feeling PD staff are working on their favorites of the old content first before new stuff, either way I'm happy as it gives me
another favorite Nissan and allows me to do another GT-R for Team Tails 2040 Racing (new name I've decided for my racing liveries
in GT Sport).

GT500, good. So, where is HSV-010:banghead:
As much as I also love this car it's a 2012 model so I get why PD did not include it: even if they just throw all these '08 models together with the '16 models :irked:
PD logic..

Don't get youe hopes too high as they will most likely use the sound from the other Zonda they recorded .
I think they will just use that as a base example and further tweek it to sound like the Zonda R if that is the case, if not well they really recorded the Zonda R then..I mean the GT5/6 one was not that bad either.

Inb4 it costs 15 million like Miura
Pls don't
I think it'll cost the same as it did in GT6, the Enzo and the F40 are still the same price for example.

Even the laferrari, the fastest of the series is about 1.6 million which is a paltry sum compared to the 5 to 6 million they're trading for these days.

Last edited:
As much as I also love this car it's a 2012 model so I get why PD did not include it: even if they just throw all these '08 models together with the '16 models :irked:
PD logic..

I think they will just use that as a base example and further tweek it to sound like the Zonda R if that is the case, if not well they really recorded the Zonda R then..I mean the GT5/6 one was not that bad either.

Hmmm a very likely scenario.

Everyone seems to be going all-in with their chips that the center-bottom car is a Jaguar E-Type, but here's a hot take:

I don't know for how many of you that Gran Turismo Sport is your first GT game, but for those who can remember, back in 2012 this 1954 Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe won the Gran Turismo Trophy at Pebble Beach 2012. Since then, it has appeared in Gran Turismo 6 but in name-only; it was cut before the game's final release, and it was never added in the game via a content update. While the Jaguar E-Type remodeled to newer standards would be nice for the game, the Ferrari 500 would be a new car making its debut, and after all, the two other cars featured on that article that have won the Gran Turismo Trophy, those being the 1952 Abarth 1500 Biposto Coupe and the 1960 Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster, have made their debut in Gran Turismo 6 already and have also been already brought forth into Gran Turismo Sport.

And to be honest, the silhouette is not too far off from being a probable representation of the car:
6ccbv8Y.jpg

bEYELjy.jpg

The only part that matches up from the silhouette is the rear. I very well could be dead wrong, though; it's my hot take, after all...

Everyone seems to be going all-in with their chips that the center-bottom car is a Jaguar E-Type, but here's a hot take:

I don't know for how many of you that Gran Turismo Sport is your first GT game, but for those who can remember, back in 2012 this 1954 Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe won the Gran Turismo Trophy at Pebble Beach 2012. Since then, it has appeared in Gran Turismo 6 but in name-only; it was cut before the game's final release, and it was never added in the game via a content update. While the Jaguar E-Type remodeled to newer standards would be nice for the game, the Ferrari 500 would be a new car making its debut, and after all, the two other cars featured on that article that have won the Gran Turismo Trophy, those being the 1952 Abarth 1500 Biposto Coupe and the 1960 Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster, have made their debut in Gran Turismo 6 already and have also been already brought forth into Gran Turismo Sport.

And to be honest, the silhouette is not too far off from being a probable representation of the car:
6ccbv8Y.jpg

bEYELjy.jpg

The only part that matches up from the silhouette is the rear. I very well could be dead wrong, though; it's my hot take, after all...

Front silhouette of the mystery car looks more like E-Type than the Ferrari you mentioned

If it IS Ferrari tho, then it'll 100% be 10mil+ Cr.

I know the Zonda is probably the same Zonda R that's been in GT before, but what if old Lewis has finally done a bit more to earn his brand being in the game? What if he's brought his LH760 to the party?

I'm glad the brand's back one way of the other, but it would be nice to have something new...

LH760.jpg

6ccbv8Y.jpg

bEYELjy.jpg

Take a better look in the front and you can see the headlight matches the E-Type Coupe more than the Picture above of the Ferrari.
Good guess either way.

This will be another great update. Zonda R better be in the N-class. It would suck to have it in Gr. X

I'd hate to say this, but expect it to be in Gr. X. It is a track-only car that wasn't roadworthy as it has full racing technologies and a race-ready interior. Unlike the Aston Martin Vulcan which is barely even that (well there was only one road-legal conversion made, but the original has a semi-racing cockpit with a passenger seat).

It would be kinda stupid if the Pagani Zonda R were in Gr. 1, but that's unlikely though.

6ccbv8Y.jpg

bEYELjy.jpg

What a fascinating observation! TBH, I don't know which car I'd want to be added more! Can we get both? :lol: However, I'd agree with you. The front design doesn't exactly match the shape of the Ferrari. But now I realise, if that silouette is indeed the Ferrari 500, we all might as well sell our souls to PD because it's a vintage Ferrari AND a Pebble Beach Winner. The price will be atronomical. :scared: As I'm typing this, I'm starting to think I prefer the E-Type to be added in the update because I'd rather not spend 15-20,000,000cr. again. At least for now. Not saying I dislike the car. I love it! I already know I'll despice it's price once it comes to Gran Turismo.:irked:

Nothing really surprising in the cars list, except the Premium E-type. Would've liked a Supra GT500 instead of the ugly SC430 to be honest, but that would be even more uncompetitive compared to the newer GT500s. I don't think PD will bother with separate classes either. The old GT500 will get lumped in Gr.2, just like the Group C into Gr.1. The Pagani if it retains its downforce levels from previous games will definitely be Gr.X. The Vulcan and Veneno is in N class only because PD goes full retard and forgets to give them enough downforce.

In terms of credits, I'm glad the update is dropping next week as I've just blew 20 million to buy my last car (250 GTO). One week should be enough time to grind - I predict all 9 cars will costs around 5 million.

3x Super GT - 800,000 each
Pagani - 1,650,000 (GT6 price)
All the others shouldn't cost more than 1 million combined.
I expect the Zonda to be around 3 mil!

Back