GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
The centre spring resistance is plenty strong, it's the FFB of the physics details that are weak, which is I presume is what he is refering to. And I agree.

Thats just how I feel it to. FFB could be more detailed and give more info on tire grip, bumps etc..because of that it can feel weak.

Yes I think the FFB feels completely wrong. But I haven't had the pleasure of playing a PC sim game. NFS Shift was OK, but just didn't drive well with the wheel.

Maybe next year Grand-Am will use GT5 for their pre-race run-throughs instead of iRacing.

That'll only happen if GT5 has the DPs and most of the tracks on the schedule, which as it sits right now, only appears to be 1.

And you're the guy who defend ISR with a passion.

your the ignorant who was defending them when i said IRS ignored Forza 3's Permanent Driving Aid - Active Steering..

you said its their opinion, yeah like the Permanent Driving Aid - Active Steering turns off and on with each opinion lol

everyone who played GT5 demo at Lemans(France) and E3 said GT5 demo was different from Prologue.

sorry for calling you ignorant, i hope next time you will ignore my posts, cause i don't to repeat my self over and over again.

Get over yourself, please. All my post point out your BS view of them and your hatred towards them.
So you're a hater and a hypocrite. Please go back to making all of us aware of the permanent steering assist in forza3. I think only 95% of your posts are about that, let's try to get that number up.
I stopped taking gaming magazines and review sites seriously when I was 12 when I realized their views rarely agreed with mine. Maybe you should take what they say with a grain of salt and make your point in life something other than calling out their mistakes.

Nope, that's from June 16. Problem is google translate is mistranslating the "5" from Gran Turismo 5 and put it in the date. Since it says "Gran Turismo decided to release as 5 November 2010" So yeah. It's November 2010, it's listed right below in the fact sheet.

:)

Yeah it says November 2010.

All retailers in the UK are saying November 2nd which they didn't for at least a week after E3, perhaps they are just being slow.

Nope, that's from June 16. Problem is google translate is mistranslating the "5" from Gran Turismo 5 and put it in the date. Since it says "Gran Turismo decided to release as 5 November 2010" So yeah. It's November 2010, it's listed right below in the fact sheet.

:)

Oh dear, sorry about that, think I'll just lurk a bit longer then:dunce:

why not euro zone for first??15-25 October!!
I agree with Dave,maybe we get a big surprise during the Gamescom!!

Last edited:
why not euro zone for first??15-25 October!!

I hope so, that would be funny :D

But realistically, PD and Sony are trying to push more into the US market. I will presume they will get the first release, but it won't be far off in Japan or Europe. It could be a worldwide release, we don't know.

Also, is there anything to suggest a Japanese/Euro launch first? No, not in the slightest. So, if I were a betting man, you know where my money would be.

Sorry for the OT!this summer I will make this masterpiece!
v25montado.jpg

Is that what the sales show? I don't think they do.

He said target market, as in that is the market they want to improve sales in. Europe and Japan are basically already taken care of so it's only logical to focus on the biggest market you haven't had as much success in.

Back