GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the latest interview, we should be seeing the Tesla Model S in the game. It was translated as "Tesla Roadster S", but I'm pretty sure that Kaz meant the Model S.

Could you give me link to the interview please?

There is a Tesla Roadster Sport though. But it could be the Model S, who knows...

Best compromise is to add both the Roadster S and the Model S to the list as maybes. It's fairly likely both will be in, though you never know.

For what it's worth I'm sure he meant the Roadster S.

Yeah on second thought, It's most certainly the Roadster S. Forgot about it when I jumped to the conclusion that it was the Model S.

Edit: Nevermind. In the video version of the interview, they show a Tesla Model S. So who knows?

Last edited:
The most interesting part of that interview was when KY was asked about a track editor. And he didn't reply,"we didn't plan on a track editor for GT5, nope, he said he couldn't discuss that issue at this time. Which leads me to believe a track editor could possibly be under development.

Edit: Nevermind. In the video version of the interview, they show a Tesla Model S. So who knows?

Yes IGN show that car, but the translater actually says "Roadster"

Actually, the car shown in the IGN video is a Fisker Karma, not a Tesla Model S.

Fisker Karma :
Fisker-Karma_2010_photo_15.jpg

Tesla Model S :
Tesla_Model_S_166_800_600.jpg

But both would be very welcomed in the game :D

If I owned a huge law firm, I'd be getting on the phone to Maserati and Aston Martin right now...

Its probably based on those to begin with 💡

After all the roadster was loosely based on the Lotus Elise. Or Evora. I'm gonna guess the Evora, it looks more alike. But Top Gear said Elise... meh

They're not based on them and they're not similar. Although the owner of Fisker is a former designer for Aston Martin, so there are some minor similarities there.

But this is off topic.

If I owned a huge law firm, I'd be getting on the phone to Maserati and Aston Martin right now...

Its probably based on those to begin with 💡

After all the roadster was loosely based on the Lotus Elise. Or Evora. I'm gonna guess the Evora, it looks more alike. But Top Gear said Elise... meh

It's hard to sue for making something that looks vaguely like another car. Yes, the Model S looks kind of like a Quattroporte - but not enough to say it's a copy. Same with the Fisker - which looks even less like an Aston.

The Tesla Roadster is based off the Elise, heavily. The Evora is an all-new platform. Top Gear was right.

-And sorry for going off-topic.

Last edited:
it think there is enough backing proof for the tesla roadster s to be in but he did not mention anything about the fisker-there was just a picture of it

I don't have any proof, but what about SEAT...??
It did feature in GT4, and they did win WTCC with the Cupra, so surely, right...??

What about it? I don't have a proof of a lot of stuff, and I could say surely about a lot of things for any number of reasons.

None of which belong in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back