GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh heh I hope PD keeps those cars you will NEVER use in a race, but always go for a time trial in, like the Daihatsu Midget and the Honda Life step van, haha they were fun. (i spent ages trying to tip the midget years ago :D)

I beg to differ. I loved using them in races. :dopey: I still do in GT PSP.

I see. Yeah, an LP560 probably.

The DOF and the shadowing make it look considerably rounder, 360-esque. But yeah, LP560 Gallardo.

I think it's the Balboni version, seeing as it's one of the cars from the CES demo. And the SLR is likely an SLS or the Amuse 350z. The red car before the silver is the HKS Evo

I'm not so sure that is really a good idea. I would contact the OP and at least give him a few more weeks.

Good news!

In the French mag I posted here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124196&page=20

It says I quote "Sans trahir aucun secret, nous sommes certains de retrouver l'ensemble des vehicules presents dans les volets precedents"

It translate roughly as "Without telling any secrets, we are certain that ALL of the cars from previous versions/releases of the game will be seen in GT5"

This will mean a big update on the board.

Also on another note the psp interactivity is probably the sharing/trading of cars between GTPSP and GT5 as is hinted at in another section of the mag - so that means NEARLY all the cars in GTPSP will PROBABLY be in GT5, the exceptions are probably the ones that can neither be shared or traded - so that means any SP models (the collectors Veyron, the collectors Corvette ZR-1, the red mclaren mercedes SLR from various sources) and here is the link to the page with the list of cars without the special edition ones :) - http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/gtpsp/d10615.html

Happy listing!

It translate roughly as "Without telling any secrets, we are certain that ALL of the cars from previous versions/releases of the game will be seen in GT5"
How can they be so certain?

If it's true, we will have A LOT of cars. Think about all the candy from GT2. Renault Espace F1, the mid 90's BTCC cars, the HKS drag cars and A LOT more! :drool:

I'm far from expecting this to be true though...

well, there are 740+ cars in GT4. Add the cars from the previous version and you'd get about 780-800, that leaves 200+ new cars to appear, and we've already seen there'll be plenty of new faces.

There were a lot of cars in GT2 that wern't in GT4 or GT PSP, I think if you merged the car lists from all games then you'd probably end up with over 900 cars without including anything new.

There were a lot of cars in GT2 that wern't in GT4 or GT PSP, I think if you merged the car lists from all games then you'd probably end up with over 900 cars without including anything new.
+1, unfortunately.

We/I need to investigate this though. :dopey:

First we need to know the exact number of cars in GT4, then we'll just have to check which ones are missing in GT4 from the previous games, and then add the so far confirmed new cars to be in GT5. 👍

+1, unfortunately.

We/I need to investigate this though. :dopey:

First we need to know the exact number of cars in GT4, then we'll just have to check which ones are missing in GT4 from the previous games, and then add the so far confirmed new cars to be in GT5. 👍

GT2 and GT4 had close to the same amount of cars. I think if you added up the Cars in GT4 and added the missing ones from GT2, you'd have all the cars in the GT series.

-> If that French article is true, my Vehicle Wish List head will explode. :nervous: :scared:

-> There were so many cool cars back in GT2! I'll show some of them:

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

thumbnail.php
thumbnail.php

^ Oh joy will I have!!!

:crazy::dopey::sly:👍

Here's the latest cars I've spotted in the lastest CES videos:

Calsonic Impul GT-R '08
Yellow Hat GT-R '08
Denso Sard SC430 '08
Petronas Tom's SC430 '08

The car list hasn't been updated in a month because there hasn't been a car to add in a month, and I'm not 100% convinced that I see the Z06 brake duct on that render, but whatever.

I notice at the start of this video that the entry list has a "Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (??? Inch Wheel Option)". Is this therefore a different model? Can anyone see what it says?

Is there actual proof of the Gallardo 550-2? I mean besides the Motortrend article. I have seen proof of the 560-4 in a CES demo but not the 550-2, I just hope Motortrend didn't get mistaken.

Hey Guys. I'm a GT noob, but just curious. Is there a chance GT5 will have the DTM Audi and Merc in it? My cousin has been racing DTM on the other platform and only 8 cars in a race is just retarded:crazy:He's ready to come over to GT!

Thanks!

Jay
Is there actual proof of the Gallardo 550-2? I mean besides the Motortrend article. I have seen proof of the 560-4 in a CES demo but not the 550-2, I just hope Motortrend didn't get mistaken.

I think they just got mistaken to be honest. Which is sort of a joke since you think a car magazine like Motor Trend would be able to correctly identify the Balboni. It has a ****ing stripe down it. The LP560-4 doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back