GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not noticing the Denso Sard Lexus SC in the Fuji video, although I do see the older Bandai Lexus SC.

I think they just got mistaken to be honest. Which is sort of a joke since you think a car magazine like Motor Trend would be able to correctly identify the Balboni. It has a ****ing stripe down it. The LP560-4 doesn't.

Isn't that being a bit hard on them.

Hey Guys. I'm a GT noob, but just curious. Is there a chance GT5 will have the DTM Audi and Merc in it? My cousin has been racing DTM on the other platform and only 8 cars in a race is just retarded:crazy:He's ready to come over to GT!

Thanks!
DTM cars have been featured in most full GT titles, so there's a strong chance they'll return. 👍

Hey Guys. I'm a GT noob, but just curious. Is there a chance GT5 will have the DTM Audi and Merc in it? My cousin has been racing DTM on the other platform and only 8 cars in a race is just retarded:crazy:He's ready to come over to GT!

Thanks!

I have seen the basic Mercedes that they use in DTM without the body-kit and other racing fixtures in a video so I guess they will have the DTM version in.

There is also a Lotus Esprit, looks like the Turbo.

It's the 2002 Esprit V8.

BTW the 359 as a suggestion I would remove the 550-2, there is no actual proof that it is in GT5 yet except motortrend listing it which could easily be mistaken with the 560-4, especially considering they didn't list the correct names for another couple cars. Maybe put it under green instead of it being fully confirmed.

Count so far is 139. I counted the black ones, didnt count the green, red or purple.

How can they be so certain?

If it's true, we will have A LOT of cars. Think about all the candy from GT2. Renault Espace F1, the mid 90's BTCC cars, the HKS drag cars and A LOT more! :drool:

I'm far from expecting this to be true though...

They went to a press confernece on the 25th of september last year, telling them news of GT5, a visit of the studio(workplace) and an interview for 20 mins with Kazunori Yamauchi

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true

Also in the mag is a pic of the Nissan 350Z from the Super GT500 series unsure of which year it was though, probably 2004, but here it is anyway

One is the original image, the second is one with yellow boxes around the 350Z itself and the words 350Z GT500

Attachments

• 100109-165607 2.jpg
    100109-165607 2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 100109-165607.jpg
    100109-165607.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 102
Also in the mag is a pic of the Nissan 350Z from the Super GT500 series unsure of which year it was though, probably 2004, but here it is anyway
I think that's the Xanavi 350Z, there was a vdeo of it driving round Eiger a good while back.

Yeah, its the Xanavi Nismo Z, it was shown in a GTHD video and was the first car shown in the E3 '07 Prologue trailer. Never made it into the game though (see also the Super GT Thread in the Prologue forum).

Sorry for not saying it was the xanavi, and I don't think Koenigsegg is in, there was a discussion on youtube over a video of a Koenigsegg claiming it was in GT5
The result was that the grphics were not GT5 so for now we have to say no
Doesn't mean i don't want it in :)

I hope as hell Koenigsegg will make it, but I doubt it.

Test drive of the CCGT in swedish Motor Journalen (For you who don't know, that's Christian von Koenigsegg himself standing by the car @ 1:14)

In the new vid i see a GT500 calsonic GTR and the yellow hat GTR.

Beat you to it

RACECAR
Here's the latest cars I've spotted in the lastest CES videos:

Calsonic Impul GT-R '08
Yellow Hat GT-R '08

Denso Sard SC430 '08
Petronas Tom's SC430 '08

Look up in the earlier posts.

I know i'm nit picking but the Gallardo Lp560-4 is an 08 car on the demo not an 09 as it is on the list.

Can anyone tell what track it is?

To be honest no one knows yet but I do hope its in there after last weeks Top gear, it was amazing!

It's now my favorite car, the design is what really caught my eye. Supercars are modeled so that they go fast and have good handling, and the LFA looks like the epitome of that.

Last edited:
All these fantastic cars coming up...

.... perhaps all those not wanting to carry cars / credits from GT5P or GTPSP might be re-considering??!

All these fantastic cars coming up...

.... perhaps all those not wanting to carry cars / credits from GT5P or GTPSP might be re-considering??!

Considering most of the car we have seen do far aren't in GTPSP I doubt it. Still not sure about GT5P as we haven't heard much.

Can someone confirm where they've seen the '07 Xanavi Nismo Z? All I've seen is the 2006 car.

OOOOOOO where did you get that!? That looks good. infact no, that doesn't look good that looks great.

As you can see in the watermark, that pic came from IGN.

Pre release GT5P pics often included the R33 Skyline GTR V-Spec (there are plenty more), though as we know it was dropped from Prologues release.

LOL I know, sorry. I noticed the IGN watermark after I had posted that. It was a rather silly question hey? my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back