GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it was posted already, but there's two cars that the press didn't mentioned on the CES demo, the Clio RenaultSport V6 Tuned Car , and the Lotus Elise 111R Tuned Car.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdtRnTMz1as

Watch closely on 1:05

I've also seen a tuned Lancer Evo IX. Nor the HKS, but the one from Prologue.

While your sharp eyed viewing is applauded, here is whats wrong with the cars you two have mentioned:

1. They've been in Prologue so we've all seen them many times and therefore they are gonna be in GT5 no questions asked
2. They aren't new. If you've noticed, many of the cars for instance I have mentioned (in particular the Super GT cars) were cars that were not previously seen or mentioned therefore they are new.

So try to find some cars we haven't spotted that are new.

Well, i'm sorry then.

I just posted because they have the Tuned added to their names. I thought the GT5P versions were just stock ones.

No one is talking about gt5p. They were posted when the videos came out a couple days ago.

Well, i'm sorry then.

I just posted because they have the Tuned added to their names. I thought the GT5P versions were just stock ones.

GT5P had the tuned ones also, except the TVR (and Amuse 380RS). So besides the TVR they're well known.

but the muse and the cars with tuned in the name aren't the same. Tuned cars seemed to be PD made cars either for the game or just the demo, while the amuse and hks are shop, timeattack, cars.

but the muse and the cars with tuned in the name aren't the same. Tuned cars seemed to be PD made cars either for the game or just the demo, while the amuse and hks are shop, timeattack, cars.

I just added the Amuse in brackets because while it isn't a GT tuned car it is a tuner car for anyone that wanted to get technical.

Seeing that TVR makes me very excited to create a TVR Tuscan GT1 race car.:sly:

Since it was confirmed that Dallara cars are in, does it mean that the KTM XBOW is in as well since they made the chassis?

Since it was confirmed that Dallara cars are in, does it mean that the KTM XBOW is in as well since they made the chassis?

I wouldn't bet on that since its mostly done by KTM along with the fact that the names are registered trademarks. Likewise, They've designed the Tubs on the Audi R8s and actually contructed the Toyota GT-ONE(under the sub-contracting of Toyota Team Europe), but both of them weren't under the Dallara name obviously.

But wasn't the xbow a collaboration/partnership? The 1st 100 xbows were dallara editions. The other cars they were nothing but part suppliers, this seems deeper. Still, just speculating.

Yes, but you get collaborations all the time in the motor industry. It's who owns the the car legally that matters. TVR had a long collaboration with Melling, but that doesn't mean that PD can use any of Mellings prototype cars or other cars Al Melling put his engines into. For example licencing VW doesn't grant you an automatic SEAT license even though so many of their cars are VW's underneath. It's who own that cars rights, though in the VW and SEAT example VAG own the rights to both but you still need to license them both. A SAET comes under SEAT licensing and a VW under VW licensing.

i don't know if porsche was an topic.

but take a look here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOvidky8FPw

everywhere i look i see gt5 commercials on the cars!

Hello Schnix_88,
welcome to GTPlanet. 👍

I just need to mention that all our members follow GTPlanet's AUP (Acceptable Use Policy). Therefore, I would like to draw your attention to this section of the AUP:

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters.
https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

Thanks for reading and enjoy your stay here. 👍

i don't know if porsche was an topic.

but take a look here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOvidky8FPw

everywhere i look i see gt5 commercials on the cars!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but PD can have Porsche race teams and Porsche race cars in GT5, just not Porsche (stock) cars themselves.
PD simply licenses the team, it doesn't matter what they drive.

Unless, that is, the race team uses the word "Porsche" in their team name. I'm not sure if PD can get around that.

6 years of development and delay sucks but I'm happy that Lexus LFA , the most powerful and expensive Japanese care ever produce is in the game. I hope they have all the version, from racing version, top down to Hybrid version. Got to thank PD, maybe its sad that we will not have the famed Porsche cars but LFA and Mclaren F1 will make us happy. I hope they can replicate the great looking speedometer of LFA.

Presenting Lexus LFA , a new car in GT family. The most powerful and expensive Japanese car ever produce.

I'm also happy that HONDA HSV-010 GT is confirmed included in the game. wow check out the sound of this car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCqY-vAX4EA

Attachments

• Lexus_LFA_001.jpg
    Lexus_LFA_001.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 1zxxxj7.jpg
    1zxxxj7.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a beautiful car, this LFA. Only problem is, will it keep up with the likes of ZR1, ACR, GTR Spec V etc. I didn't like the handling on the ISF on GT5P. Felt too bulky.

I just wish the Japanese would make a new Supra, to compete with GTR, like it used to be in the old times.

DCP
It's a beautiful car, this LFA. Only problem is, will it keep up with the likes of ZR1, ACR, GTR Spec V etc. I didn't like the handling on the ISF on GT5P. Felt too bulky.

I just wish the Japanese would make a new Supra, to compete with GTR, like it used to be in the old times.

LFA is the most powerful car Japan has ever produce check the specs. Actually LFA is being groomed to be Supra's successor. I read in a car magazine that this car was made to be a successor to Supra, thats why i love LFA because Supra is my all time favorite. Don't you see the resemblance from Supra? I remember that classic Castrol Supra from GT1 which won me a lot of races in Gt1.

I agree it does slightly, but the front kinda looks like the GTR, check it out.
I will have a look at the specs, but most Japanese super cars are able to stick with the best, so I hope this one can.

Yeah, that castrol Supra will feature, they are the best, Woodone Supra was my hero for GT4, and it will be for GT5.

DCP
It's a beautiful car, this LFA. Only problem is, will it keep up with the likes of ZR1, ACR, GTR Spec V etc.

It should be able to, though I expect the GTR V-Spec and the ACR to be tough opponents in the corners.

DCP
I just wish Toyota would make a new Supra, to compete with GTR, like it used to be in the old times.

As far as a new Supra is concerned, Toyota is focusing more on the Truck and Sedan/luxery markets while its Lexus Brand takes its place in the Performance Category, which happens to include the LF-A.

DCP
I agree it does slightly, but the front kinda looks like the GTR, check it out.
I will have a look at the specs, but most Japanese super cars are able to stick with the best, so I hope this one can.

Yeah, that castrol Supra will feature, they are the best, Woodone Supra was my hero for GT4, and it will be for GT5.

Here is its monster specs:

Toyata Lexus LFA The low-slung, angular body design houses a 4.8-liter V-10 engine that distributes a meaty 552 hp and 354 pound-foot of torque to the rear wheels via a six-speed sequential gearbox (don't hold your breath for a third pedal). It also clocks a 3.7-second 0-62 mph time at a top speed of 202 mph.

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13746_7-10379754-48.html

And there is a Hybrid version for the environmentalist minded like me, i just hope it will also be in the game and the top down version.

Hey check this video especially the part where is is skidding on snow. Wow, i hope Gt can replicate that snow scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDsXsdNgov0

you know what, I expect PD will make an exclusive video of this game just like the Mercedez SlS and Toyota.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back