GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, totally awesome stats. That is about 418kw, it should def compete with SLS, 458, ACR, GTR Spec V etc for power. I just hope she has some good handling. Thanks for this info Yogaflame, very interesting.
Stunning video. I think this car will surprise a few.

DCP
OMG, totally awesome stats. That is about 418kw, it should def compete with SLS, 458, ACR, GTR Spec V etc for power. I just hope she has some good handling. Thanks for this info Yogaflame, very interesting.
Stunning video. I think this car will surprise a few.

To bad only 500 Lexus LFA supercars will be hand-assembled by skilled technicians in the “Lexus LFA Works” at the Motomachi Plant in Toyota City. At least we can get to play the car in Gt5.

It should be able to, though I expect the GTR V-Spec and the ACR to be tough opponents in the corners.

As far as a new Supra is concerned, Toyota is focusing more on the Truck and Sedan/luxery markets while its Lexus Brand takes its place in the Performance Category, which happens to include the LF-A.
Lexus is the luxury brand of toyota, how can toyota and not lexus be focusing on luxury? Lexus will always make luxury cars.

Lexus is the luxury brand of toyota, how can toyota and not lexus be focusing on luxury? Lexus will always make luxury cars.

My mistake, I was under the impression Lexus was primerily their Performance brand as Toyota had completely stopped producing any sort of sports car (until the FT-86) and only have been working on the Trucks and their cars and was not sure what their Camry or Carolla falls under so Luxery came to mind.

Lexus will always be a Luxury Toyota brand but what they are also doing is releasing their performance cars through them. ISF, LF-A and others will come too. I think that's what Honda will be doing in the US with the Acura brand.

Replace luxury with premium, Lexus are Toyota's preium brand. That's why the LFA is a Lexus and not a Toyota.

Originaly Lexus was purely created to brand Toyotas as something other than Toyota, particularly in the US where they could then sell Lexus badged Toyotas as American cars. But in recent years the Lexus badged models have started to have thier own specs and then more recently as we see with the LFA Lexus now get's it's own cars.

LFA is the most powerful car Japan has ever produce check the specs. Actually LFA is being groomed to be Supra's successor. I read in a car magazine that this car was made to be a successor to Supra, thats why i love LFA because Supra is my all time favorite. Don't you see the resemblance from Supra? I remember that classic Castrol Supra from GT1 which won me a lot of races in Gt1.

If you mean the Castrol Tom's Supra from 2000 I agree with you, as it is my favourite JGTC car by miles, followed by the NSX Takata Dome from 2003

Add:
Honda
HSV-010GT race car('10)
CRZ ('10)

Lexus
LFA ('10)

All cars confirmed in motor trend interview with Kaz

And there is a Hybrid version for the environmentalist minded like me, i just hope it will also be in the game and the top down version.

There is no hybrid LFA and there won't be one, and i doubt the LF-A convertible concept will be in GT5. Because it hasn't even have a working roof, and you know there is no top down racing in GT.

There is no hybrid LFA and there won't be one, and i doubt the LF-A convertible concept will be in GT5. Because it hasn't even have a working roof, and you know there is no top down racing in GT.

They didn't have top down racing because they didn't have fully modeled cockpits. I expect top down racing in GT5 since all cars have fully modeled cockpits.

You could also race "top down" in GT4, Arcade Mode, because of performance reasons only against one car though.

If you mean the Castrol Tom's Supra from 2000 I agree with you, as it is my favourite JGTC car by miles, followed by the NSX Takata Dome from 2003

Yes thats the car, the one in GT1. I like LFA because it reminds me of Supra. by The way STJ88 there is hybrid LFA on the pipeline. i read this on one of the old news in a car website that they also plan Hybrid version but it is still not manufactured yet

Last edited:
Sure it's not the 1997 one?

DSCN0144.jpg

What ever version of Supra it is, it won me a lot of races and money that is why it is one of my favorite car ever and it looks great too.

^ But they have yet too be added.

True, not my responsability, and the Castrol Supra didn't change in paintjob very much until 2001, so easily mistakable, still love the lot of them before 2001, they are brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back