GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't the LFA and the new Honda SuperGT car listed? Weren't they both confirmed in one of the CES interviews?

Why isn't the LFA and the new Honda SuperGT car listed? Weren't they both confirmed in one of the CES interviews?

I guess the359 either hasn't seen it or hasn't gotten around to doing it after adding the Super GT cars.

SWEET! I like the idea of having the same team with two different cars in one race. YellowHat Supra vs the YellowHat GT-R...who will win? my money's on the GT-R...too bad it's not an R34 Skyline 'cause then it'd be Toyota Inline-6 Vs. Nissan Inline-6...then again, it could be Toyota V8 vs. Nissan V8, as some of the Supra race cars were upgraded to a V8 for racing.

gt504-small.jpg

Can we add this to the list as a Concept By GT - Mini Cooper S ('06).

They really should be classed in their own catagory as we have seen quite a few already in GT5P.

Robin.

That's because
a) That Mini could be a real race car maybe with different livery
b) Concept by GT may not exist in GT5, they may simply be aero kits you buy for your car, Concept by GT might only be in GT5:P to provide faster versions of the cars in there.

SWEET! I like the idea of having the same team with two different cars in one race. YellowHat Supra vs the YellowHat GT-R...who will win? my money's on the GT-R...too bad it's not an R34 Skyline 'cause then it'd be Toyota Inline-6 Vs. Nissan Inline-6...then again, it could be Toyota V8 vs. Nissan V8, as some of the Supra race cars were upgraded to a V8 for racing.

Actualy toyota never used the 2JZ in the JGTC supra, but the 4cylinder 3S.

How do you know its a 2006 model?

I'm going by the style and also that the only other Mini comfirmed so far is the stock Cooper from 2006.

That's because
a) That Mini could be a real race car maybe with different livery.

I very much doubt its a real life race car, on the high res shot it has Polyphony Digital and Gran Turismo written on its side rear window. If it was real it would have many other sponsors plus we would have known by now if it was in a racing league.

b) Concept by GT may not exist in GT5, they may simply be aero kits you buy for your car, Concept by GT might only be in GT5:P to provide faster versions of the cars in there.

That might turn out to be true but im sure PD will still want to put in complete cars like the 350Z GT edition they styled in real life. I think the concept by GT selection will be kept in GT5 and expanded upon, its like the new race mod system updated from GT2.

Robin.

Except the ducts in the rear bumper are sealed up on those cars & not the one in the game. Spoiler supports are also closer to the tail light on the real cars.

Sure, they're not identical, which means it's probably not a licensed Mini Challenge car, but it certainly appears to be based on one.

Im pretty sure its from the MINI Challenge race series

They look NOTHING like the car seen in the screenshot, it has none of those sponsors nor the colour scheme. If a car is in GT its always a replica of the real thing, livery and all (apart from cigarette sponsors).

Most of the concept by GT cars look like something that exists in the real world but resembling something and being something is not the same thing.

Robin.

he never said it was the EXACT car. He said it looked like a mini from that series. Relax.

No, he said he thinks it is one from the Challenge, which it isnt.
Not only is the livery itself different, or the spoilers, the number stickers also arent the same.

I know, not a wishlist - call it "thinking aloud"!

Undoubtedly, the supercars and top end race cars bring glamour and attention to the promo shots that are released, but I'm itching to see what's included in terms of the normal production cars which set the game "in it's time", as it were...

Mt heart sank when I heard all the GT4 / GT PSP cars were included. Whilst many of the classics should be brought forward, it would also be nice to see the current crop of production vehicles included, eg Alfa Mito GTA (or Cloverleaf) to replace the outdated 146 GTA, Abarth 500 / Punto etc...

I know, not a wishlist - call it "thinking aloud"!

Undoubtedly, the supercars and top end race cars bring glamour and attention to the promo shots that are released, but I'm itching to see what's included in terms of the normal production cars which set the game "in it's time", as it were...

Mt heart sank when I heard all the GT4 / GT PSP cars were included. Whilst many of the classics should be brought forward, it would also be nice to see the current crop of production vehicles included, eg Alfa Mito GTA (or Cloverleaf) to replace the outdated 146 GTA, Abarth 500 / Punto etc...

It's not like they would replace "older" cars, I'd expect them to add only. I'd like the old and the new Mini (already confirmed), and would be surprised if some of those weren't in. The Mito and the 500 are now too relevant to leave out.

I fished through here looking for something, I also have 3 questions.

1. Will there be Lamborghini's? If so, how many? I could not find this on the list but have read comments about them.

2. Are there actually going to be ALL Ferrari models in this game?

3. Is there any more confirmation that a worldwide release will be in March this year?

Hi, I saw a Saleen S7 (silver grey) at the newest video. Does anyone know if Koeniggsegg have a chance to be unter the 1000 cars?

1. Will there be Lamborghini's?
Yes, in fact, Lamborghini is on the list. ;)

If so, how many? I could not find this on the list but have read comments about them.
We'll have to wait and see.

2. Are there actually going to be ALL Ferrari models in this game?
Again, we'll have to wait and see, but I highly doubt we'll see every Ferrari model ever produced.

3. Is there any more confirmation that a worldwide release will be in March this year?
No.

I reckon it won't.

GT5 shouldn't allow Bugatti to be in a league of it's own.
I reckon Koenigsegg and SSC Ultimate Aero will feature in GT5. There are no other factory standard cars that can compete with these.
FXX (if in has a dogs chance), as well as S7. Mclaren F1, maybe in slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back