GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
zod
I'm sure this question was asked somewhere in one of the previous thousand posts, but is it really true that EVERY single car that was included in GT4 will also be in GT5?

We don't know for sure, I think Kaz may have mentioned it but that isn't a confirmation.

I hope not all GT4 cars make it to GT5. Well, as long as they don't cut out from the NEW cars expected in GT5.

Example: Take out that stupid ass Daihastu van piece of crap. Replace that with a Ferrari F50.

^Exactly. Again, as long as they can compensate for the surge of new rides and manufacturers in Gran Turismo 5.

I hope not all GT4 cars make it to GT5. Well, as long as they don't cut out from the NEW cars expected in GT5.

Exactly what makes you think they'll do that, especially since its been said that over 1,000 cars are gonna be in it? That would mean the 650 cars(or so I think) from GT4 would easily go into GT5 without cutting anything out so I'd say that is really no longer valid or necessarily worth worrying about.

Exactly what makes you think they'll do that, especially since its been said that over 1,000 cars are gonna be in it? That would mean the 650 cars(or so I think) from GT4 would easily go into GT5 without cutting anything out so I'd say that is really no longer valid or necessarily worth worrying about.

That's exactly what I hope for. I think 650-675 is the ideal number for GT4 cars making their way to GT5. But who knows....it could be 705 cars. Perhaps 720!

In the end, though, I doubt PD would sacrifice a new car just to keep a car from GT4 (unless it were really influential/important).

Last edited:
There are about 720 cars in GT4, then add WRC, SuperGT, Indy Car and Nascar Series, and we have more than 850 maybe around 900, there is really enough space for 1000 cars so I don't think they need to cut off anything ...but on the other side, noone needs 30 different Skylines or 20 Nissan GT-R's, so I really hope they won't put EVERY car from GT4 into GT5 ...so a source would be appreciated :)

WRC, NASCAR and Super GT won't combine to add more than 100 cars ontop of GT4's total. The Super GT is probably the most model intensive license, but we already have a lot of the competing cars in GT4. I guess a lot depends on if they're modelling every team in NASCAR becasue that's a lot of teams, but I have a feeling that they won't. We'll probably see no more than 70 cars from the 3 series combined, including cars already represented in GT4 that will be carried over.

**** F50 , give my Honda City Turbo II 80' !! ;)

Honda_CITY_Turbo_II_p02.sized.jpg

I told you guys the Superleggera Z would be in the game months upon months ago, but it was shot down by the almighty TC as it being confusion with the RS Z already in the game.

Just thought I'd get that off my chest.

I told you guys the Superleggera Z would be in the game months upon months ago, but it was shot down by the almighty TC as it being confusion with the RS Z already in the game.

Just thought I'd get that off my chest.

Just this one ?

no one needs 30 different Skylines or 20 Nissan GT-R's, so I really hope they won't put EVERY car from GT4 into GT5

Yes i need my skyline's, can't get enough of them. Only to bad we hardly have any skyline sedan's in GT.

What's the source for the confirmation of the 330 P3/4? Are there pictures?

Tokyo Game Show 2009, PD Studio tours. Was spotted in pictures and video as in development.

That's how they sound through a camcorder, not how they sound if you heard them in person. Still, that video probably sounds 10x better than gt5.

That's how they sound through a camcorder, not how they sound if you heard them in person. Still, that video probably sounds 10x better than gt5.

Of course, I know what that sort of car sounds like in real..
Well not exactly THAT car, but DTM cars & Fia GT
But like you say ... it's still a lot better than currently in GT5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back