GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should read the general news thread, Famine reported that Aston apparantly signed a deal with MS for supplying software to their cars and which also unwittingly limited them supplying software to other parties ( like Sony/ PD ).
It's all a bit confusing and nothing is confirmed yet, however it could mean we won't see Aston for the very first time in GT.

The DB9 was in the AGS trailer, therefore it is confirmed until proven otherwise.

I hate to be a pest, but does anybody have a source for the LF-A claim?

I'd love to read it. First to find it gets an e-cookie or whatever the hell you want.

Is the Scuderia really quicker than the LFA, wow...!!!
I saw a koenigsegg destroy a scuderia on u tube (GT board)

430 scuderia says hello

Oh man, you're answering to the SrRD's sig, after I saw your post I read the Kaz interview with MT twice, to see if there's any hint of F430 Scuderia. :dunce:

@Fido le Muet- You forgot the Lexus LFA. Kaz confirmed it himself in an interview not tpo long ago.

I copy/pasted the list from the359 on the 1st post so I'm pretty sure the LF-A is in ;)
No picture ingame yet though.

Oh man, you're answering to the SrRD's sig, after I saw your post I read the Kaz interview with MT twice, to see if there's any hint of F430 Scuderia. :dunce:

If you've watched "All about Ferrari" (I'm not sure about the title, though) on GTTV, Kaz drove the 430 Scuderia at Fiorano and gave it a glowing review. I can't see why the car wouldn't be in GT5.

EDIT-

Here it is (the drive starts @ 1:10)

[YOUTUBEHD]sNue91zs18E[/YOUTUBEHD]

If you've watched "All about Ferrari" (I'm not sure about the title, though) on GTTV, Kaz drove the 430 Scuderia at Fiorano and gave it a glowing review. I can't see why the car wouldn't be in GT5.

EDIT-

Here it is (the drive starts @ 1:10)

*Awesome Ferrari Video*

This is what a call a true track Pranching Horse, the F430 always looked a horse whose behaviour is always calm and patient, the Scuderia adds some more sausage. I'm sure it can finally beat the GTR, in fact I think that not even the 599 actually can, but with the Scuderia and 458 Italia it might be a different game. 458 vs R35SpecV, it will entertain me for some days. ;)

Also, the 458 it's faster than a F430 Scuderia isn't it? Ferrari built the perfect supercar.

This is what a call a true track Pranching Horse, the F430 always looked a horse whose behaviour is always calm and patient, the Scuderia adds some more sausage. I'm sure it can finally beat the GTR, in fact I think that not even the 599 actually can, but with the Scuderia and 458 Italia it might be a different game. 458 vs R35SpecV, it will entertain me for some days. ;)

Also, the 458 it's faster than a F430 Scuderia isn't it? Ferrari built the perfect supercar.

Actually,the Stig got the same time from both the R35 GTR and the Scuderia on the TG test track- 1:19.7. The 599 is another 1.5s' behind. It would be interesting to see where the 458 will be at the track. At Fiorano, it's still 1.1s' slower than the Scuderia (1:25 vs. 1:23.9).

Actually,the Stig got the same time from both the R35 GTR and the Scuderia on the TG test track- 1:19.7. The 599 is another 1.5s' behind. It would be interesting to see where the 458 will be at the track. At Fiorano, it's still 1.1s' slower than the Scuderia (1:25 vs. 1:23.9).

Yeah, but he did it using a stock R35GTR. I'm not really sure how faster is the SpecV compared to the standard GTR, but you just gave me a relevant metric.

Dunsfold has tight turns, but lots of room for acceleration, that's why the GTR matches Scuderia's time, Fiorano has various curves with many angles and only one "straight" to use full acceleration. In fiorano the GTR hasn't a chance against the Scuderia, it's lighter and takes turns faster, the GTR must've equaled the game in TGTT because if it's fabulous acceleration capabilities. The same must happen to 458, accelerates faster than the Scuderia because of the increased power, but it's slower taking corners.

458 vs SpecV will be a tough match.

I just noticed that the first post has a mistake - colour tag hasn't been closed (for Lexus LFA).

Anyway, great list - had no idea about some cars 👍

I looked around our friend mimaximax's channel and found something interesting. I give you, the TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Tuned!

While it's not exactly much, It's still pretty cool.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it was already noticed back in January at CES.

This list; incomplete.

Uncertainty runs high.

But ignorance is bliss, they say.

I disagree.

The question remains: If ignorance is bliss.....

.....what will new discovieres yield?

Ectasy?

Sound the trumpets!

Ferrari.

McLaren.

Lamborghini.

Bugatti.

Step up and flaunt yourselves.

Some cast is missing.

No, they are not lost.

They are not missing.

We pray.

He listens.

They work.

We play.

An effective cycle.

If news be fire, prepare for Hell.

:grumpy: Portuguese, you mean! And it is 'chouriço'!

I didn't understand what he meant at the moment too...but our countries share many language characteristics, although they do have, in fact two distinct languages. ;) Using the "ç" ( cedilha letter, in brazilian Portuguese ), made things clearer to me.

Chepe, are you from South America?

:grumpy: Portuguese, you mean! And it is 'chouriço'!

Com licensa bro, i know its the Portuguese language, but the expression is one i recognize as Brazilian because of my aunt's family saying it all the time.

Im from Central America myself, and for the spelling, i dont have the cedille, english configuration keyboard.

I didn't understand what he meant at the moment too...but our countries share many language characteristics, although they do have, in fact two distinct languages. Using the "ç" ( cedilha letter, in brazilian Portuguese ), made things clearer to me.

There is only one language. Portuguese.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_language

Com licensa bro, i know its the Portuguese language, but the expression is one i recognize as Brazilian because of my aunt's family saying it all the time.

Im from Central America myself, and for the spelling, i dont have the cedille, english configuration keyboard.

Also missed an "i". I think it's "mais chouriço"? Although in Brasil they say both words the same way... "mas" e "mais".

But we're going way off topic, I apologize...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back