GT5 Master Car List (NOT a wishlist - Please read first post)

• Thread starter The359
  • 4,770 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that writing on that GT-R, my mistake:dunce:

It can be seen at 1:34-1:35 behind the Castrol Supra.

There are subtle differences between that and the Motul Autech GTR, the Bumper and side panels are black at the bottom for example.

The one you see at 1:33 in the Motul or Xanavi GTR (Can't tell which, look very similar from the front)

The writing on the lower rocker is larger and centered on the real hasemi.

The Hasemi Nissan is black on the bottom, along the door and where the Ebbro sponsorshgip is. There's no black on the GT-Rs in the video.

Well if one Super GT Nissan GT-R is in, then all of GT-Rs from Super GT are in!

The car in question is the MOTUL GT-R, the other, circled one, is the Xanavi Nismo Z.

After much deliberation, this is the correct result 👍

This is what we are forced to do, trawl through screenshots looking at markings on cars to add to the car list. I mean seriously PD...

They should release videos and screenshots with a car list of those featured in the video. Like when you get a class photo at school, it comes with a list of all the people's names. How hard would that be to do.

I think that's how it works. All the motul and xanavi cars are essentially NISMO team cars so they got all of those. But i would be weird to have almost all the cars and only be missing one or two.

Sorry if it's allready been said.
But what about the cars from gt psp. It is confirmed that they are in gt5 however looking through the list i can't see them all there.

Sorry if this is a stupid question and already been asked

I would assume all cars from GTPSP will be in. I hasn't been confirmed therefore not on the list.

Sorry if it's allready been said.
But what about the cars from gt psp. It is confirmed that they are in gt5 however looking through the list i can't see them all there.

Sorry if this is a stupid question and already been asked

Since it has been said that they can be transfered to GT5, one can assume that they will be on GT5.

that car is a Xanavi Z

supergttxanavi12.jpg

supergttxanavi22.jpg

Since it has been said that they can be transfered to GT5, one can assume that they will be on GT5.
But the issue is how localization will work. There are cars in GT PSP that are exactly the same but have different names based on their region, which in past GT console versions were just one car with the localized name based on what region your copy of the game was for.

So, the question is, and no one has answered when I asked them directly in a GT-based post on the PlayStation Blog, does all cars mean that we will have three cars; Hyundai Tiburon, Hyundai Tuscani, and Hyundai Coupe, or will we just have one car named based on whatever it is in your region?

Same thing for Mazda6 or Mazda Atenza.

So that unanswered question is why they have not been added to the list (I believe), because it is possible to have all the cars without actually having every car in GT PSP, and no one at Sony/PD is clarifying.

I know, but what was he replying to? He just came out of nowhere and announced that the xanavi Z is a car.

yes, that was answered yesterday. I'm just confused as to why it's being brought up again, and not even mentioned as to what he's replying to.

Garage Defend were at Fuji Speedway recently photographing for the upcoming PlayStation 3 title Gran Turismo 5 where the car will feature as an unlockable tuner car.

Source/Images: gtrlux @ GTR UK Register Forums

cimg0223wp2.jpg

cimg0222xh7.jpg

GT5 has 1000 cars

20% are GTRs
50% are Skylines,
30% are the rest

DLC's used for any Skylines/GTRs PD forgot.

The highest percentage of Skylines (all variants, including R35 GT-Rs, V35 Infinitis and historic models) in any GT game ever is 9.82%, back in GT1. In terms of the full releases, GT4 was joint second with 7.41% (with GT3), though GT5P and GTConcept both outstripped it with 9.46% and 9.52% respectively.

So I'd like for you to explain why you should expect 70% Skyline/GT-R penetration in GT5. And then explain why you state it as fact along with "GT5 has 1000 cars".

Take your time.

The highest percentage of Skylines (all variants, including R35 GT-Rs, V35 Infinitis and historic models) in any GT game ever is 9.82%, back in GT1. In terms of the full releases, GT4 was joint second with 7.41% (with GT3), though GT5P and GTConcept both outstripped it with 9.46% and 9.52% respectively.

So I'd like for you to explain why you should expect 70% Skyline/GT-R penetration in GT5. And then explain why you state it as fact along with "GT5 has 1000 cars".

Take your time.

I was joking. I know PD is famous for adding tons of skylines to their GT games, so I thought I'd make fun of them a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back