GT5 Stealth Car Pack DLC for the BEST OFFER

christara321
Mate if you want them that much I will glady double up sending with you to help you out.?
Since you have helped me out many a times.?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Very kind of you mate but don't worry thank you. Just threw my hat in the ring to see what happened. The bids are already getting way 2 high for me! You bid for jiggy and if you win I'll help out if I can :-)

I'll give you 45 tickets or cars.

OMG I have just been trumped.LOL:)
Good offer mate. I will have to think about this one.

Very kind of you mate but don't worry thank you. Just threw my hat in the ring to see what happened. The bids are already getting way 2 high for me! You bid for jiggy and if you win I'll help out if I can :-)

Yes I think am getting out done on this one.LOL:)
I will see how this pans out first.:sly:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Oh I see now, screw my brother I would be doing the hard install on my own account. :lol:

Then give him that.

Good idea.

I am thinking of 60... But Mr.Marcos has everything. So what does he need? Gears? :lol:

Hi Marcos. Yeah took an extended leave of absence cos trading to be honest took the fun out of the game... Its good to be back though.. My offer would be 15 cars each for 3 of the codes I dont have..

christara321
OMG I have just been trumped.LOL:)
Good offer mate. I will have to think about this one.

Yes I think am getting out done on this one.LOL:)
I will see how this pans out first.:sly:

I'm with you bro , just let me know what it takes ;)

Hi Marcos. Yeah took an extended leave of absence cos trading to be honest took the fun out of the game... Its good to be back though.. My offer would be 15 cars each for 3 of the codes I dont have..

Yes...because i have such a good memory i remember you that well even if i'm not a mammoth.
I'm going to ignore your offer like i got ignored once.
The reason is based on my memory.
Enjoy your evening.

Nope. 60 MCs plus 60 horns plus 60 gears plus 60 tickets/cars ???

Hey man I have alot of grannies maybe he fancies one of them too.LOL:)
Candlelite dinner for two while Marcos admires his gifts.
Joke Marcos you know me an my whacky humour.LOL:)

Think its going to get a bit exspensive in here.:)
But with all cars in one deal is alot more impressive then a broken set.
Has some one has found out that 3 cars is not has good has all six at once?
Plus I have seen the odd GT Fan dissappointed because they are missing the odd car?

But yes could be nice for some one but being tied to sending for the next 60 days is going to be a bit much for me.?
Like to see outcome on this one.

Yes...because i have such a good memory i remember you that well even if i'm not a mammoth.
Enjoy your evening.

Damn Marcos, are you really an elephant ;)

Hey man I have alot of grannies maybe he fancies one of them too.LOL:)
Candlelite dinner for two while Marcos admires his gifts.

Think its going to get a bit exspensive in here.:)
But with all cars in one deal is alot more impressive then a broken set.
Has some one has found out that 3 cars is not has good has all six at once?
Plus I have seen the odd GT Fan dissappointed because they are missing the odd car?

But yes could be nice for some one but being tied to sending for the next 60 days is going to be a bit much for me.?
Like to see outcome on this one.

If you want to persue this for jiggy I'm in too. But it is too high IMO. Marcos will have to put up some demands since he doesn't want tickets and we can see how well we can match them. Maybe more unique cars will win out over quanitity. 💡

Enjoy your evening.

Bang and straight to the point. Good on ya mate.👍

If you want to persue this for jiggy I'm in too. But it is too high IMO. Marcos will have to put up some demands since he doesn't want tickets and we can see how well we can match them. Maybe more unique cars will win out over quanitity. 💡

Could just be out of reach mate.:(
But he knows I tried. LOL:) And he,ll be cool about it.
Just going to see what happens on this one.:)
And thanks mate he,ll appreciate your offer too.
Also thanks Alex and crang.👍

Oh this just gets more and more interesting.

Popcorn_spongebob.gif

I´m out of the game. I keep my soft installed Stealth/Chromelines and my brother keeps his standard/premium cars. :lol:

Good luck to those who want the "hard codes". 👍

Oh this just gets more and more interesting.

Popcorn_spongebob.gif

You'd better grab some more popcorn.

My offer...

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69:
Le Mans Blue Metallic
Glacier Blue Metalllic
Burnished Brown Metallic

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63:
Ember Red
Palomar Red Metallic
Cordovan Brown Metallic
Autumn Gold Metallic
Ermine White
Satin Silver Metallic
Monaco Blue Metallic
Marine Aqua Metallic
Daytona Blue Metallic

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69:
Fathom Green Metallic
Riverside Gold Metallic
Daytona Yellow
Monaco Orange
Can-Am White.

ALL 0/0/0

Plus another 13 cars tickets from my garage.

I´m out of the game. I keep my soft installed Stealth/Chromelines and my brother keeps his standard/premium cars. :lol:

Good luck to those who want the "hard codes". 👍

if people are that desperate they'd go to ebay or like me they'd know how to dupe codes so it can be used twice:sly: i dont need the cars & i never use them because they're just the same as the rest.

if people are that desperate they'd go to ebay or like me they'd know how to dupe codes so it can be used twice:sly: i dont need the cars & i never use them because they're just the same as the rest.

SOME people don't have enough money to BUY the codes of Ebay unlike alot of others, Hence why they would trade for them......
If he WANT'S to trade them it's up to him as at the end of the day, they are HIS codes to do what he likes with them...... :banghead:

this is jokes man, you lot are pathetic, its a game, if you dying to have them then a little advice GET A LIFE, theres 5 cars (i think) with the only difference in look & to the guy who started this your such an 🤬 sell the code on ebay or something instead of wasting your time.

I'd be interested to hear more about the bit i've bolded 👍 I do think however think your first post was a little unnecessary and OTT, Where there's demand people will aways supply ;) "you lot are pathetic" seems to be aimed at quite a lot of people and I for one don't like that being aimed my way and i'm sure others feel the same. You are of course entitled to your opinion but when it's derogatory maybe you should keep it to yourself.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to hear more about the bit i've bolded 👍 I do think however your first post was a little unnecessary and OTT, Where there's demand people will aways supply ;) "you lot are pathetic" seems to be aimed at quite a lot of people and I for one don't like that being aimed my way and i'm sure others feel the same. You are of course entitled to your opinion but when it's derogatory maybe you should keep it to yourself.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I agree on you on that one

Back