Daytona Blue Metallic

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69:
Fathom Green Metallic
Riverside Gold Metallic
Daytona Yellow
Monaco Orange
Can-Am White.

ALL 0/0/0

Plus another 13 cars tickets from my garage.
You know the answer.
if people are that desperate they'd go to ebay or like me they'd know how to dupe codes so it can be used twice:sly: i dont need the cars & i never use them because they're just the same as the rest.
I love magic too...and you're still under observation apparently :dunce:
Im not sure if this counts as much of an offer but i'll trade you my 0/0 silver chrome AMUSE S2000 GT1 Turbo '00 for it? Its one of a kind and shouldn't technically exist?
Yes :)
I also have 6 of a kind.
You can't even get that by playing poker.
i can offer several of my tickets... i have a lvl 12, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 1971... let me know how many it will take me to get it...

can i use it since im in the US?
Unfortunately you can't. NTSC=USA PAL=EUROPE.
My offer....

25 Tickets / Cars + 50 Paints + 50 MCs + 50 Horns.

I can start sending everything from the 13/10.
Yes you could but i've read better proposals.
60cars,100paints,and every gear i own and any muesum cards you need? only need the audi and the mclaren
I'm trading the DLC Set all to one person only.
You want 2 cars so what am i going to do with the remaining 4?
I will give you a Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard '49 equipped with the Tank Car horn every day, in a different color, until I am out of paint chips. Go ahead and step back letting the full breadth of the offer soak in. Also will need your game disc.
:lol:
Why the game disc?
Does the beetle have a PS3 in the dashboard?
Good imagination 👍

Is there anything i could give you for that deal:D.
Highly unlikely.
My turn lol I offer....75 cars, all my paints and horns, 50 sets of racing soft tires and 25 transmissions

Jk I live in the US
It's PAL so it's not compatible although it's a really good offer.
Sorry.

Will pal work for aus
👍
My offer is as follows.....
Name your price. 👍
To which end I mean - you name your terms, and i'll agree to them.
Consider this post as a blank cheque signed by me.
Whatever it takes, i'm down with it. My schedule is free and clear for as long as you see fit.
:cheers:
Your offer is quite let's say...stratospheric:dopey:
You're like that Metallica song (Enter Sandman)
I haven't heard of you in ages but you're always here like lurking in the backstage for a big entrance.
I'll think about it 👍 :)
I think this offer is the best so far but If some one come,s up with bucket loads of 0/0/0 that he,s after then maybe it might be beat.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

For example 49 RUFs in 0/0/0 condition. Thats an example not an offer.
But maybe might help people who want to put offers in?
Reason for giving an example is for last few weeks he,s been replacing cars with 0/0/0s?
That's ^ quite worthy of consider too 👍
A car of your choice, with 5 paints, every day for the next 30. Coupled with every gear I own and subsequently receive during that time.
Any good?
Good but...not enough good.
There's better if you scroll through this thread pages.
I offer my services to gold the Vettel Challenge for you lol
Your services are of no use to me but people can always try right?

And i thought page 3 was a good offer. No matter.

Sorry.
I overlooked that :guilty:
It is but i have to consider what i will like to be given.
Then whoever has the best bundle takes it.
I don't want tickets.
I just want cars in 0/0...that pretty much sums up where everyone will stand.
Of course that a ticket = 0/0 car but you'll have to rip the ticket instead of me and naturally i'm not picking every car in 0/0.

Thats a lot of quotes... anyway is that a yes your offers lovely but no thanks or yes deal? lol

Do you actually think you have what it takes to get the codes?
:lol:
Well im not sure but in the words of my people 'i would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more, just to be the man who walks a thousand miles to fall down at your door.'
Is that good enough?

Well im not sure but in the words of my people 'i would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more, just to be the man who walks a thousand miles to fall down at your door.'
Is that good enough?

Has long as you fetch the goodies with you.LOL:)

cphbullet
Is that good enough?

Take a look up the railtrack from Portugal to Glasgow

Well
Broke of from my work the other day

I spent the evening thinking
About all the blood that flowed away.
Across the ocean to the second chance

I wonder how it go on when it reached the promised land.

When you go will you send back a letter from Portugal ?

Take a look up the railtrack from Portugal to Glasgow

Well
Broke of from my work the other day

I spent the evening thinking
About all the blood that flowed away.
Across the ocean to the second chance

I wonder how it go on when it reached the promised land.

When you go will send back a letter from Portugal ?[/QUOTEI
The only good thing to come out of your pot smoking is your track so give it up lol.

My offer...

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69:
Le Mans Blue Metallic ~
~snip~
~Monaco Orange
Can-Am White.

ALL 0/0/0

Plus another 13 cars tickets from my garage.

You know the answer.

I thought you may like to know, although I have many 0/0 cars you want, the offer wasn't really a serious one. :sly:

Is there any clarification on what offer is taking this ATM.?

I thought you may like to know, although I have many 0/0 cars you want, the offer wasn't really a serious one. :sly:
I don't want to know and i don't take you seriously at all.
I remember that someone used my PSN ID in a different forum and got banned for that.
Do you know anything about it? :odd:
It's just a speculative question.
I repeat it again...you know the answer.
You should give them to me. Remember that stuff some time ago? Well I do! :grumpy:
Let's get this once and over for all.
I was willing to share the cars from my alter account without knowing much about it and you know that so let's not go into more details of what actions were taken as i'm not interested in getting permanently banned.
I didn't know that i would have to use my main account to do so and also i didn't knew at that time that it was an infrigement of the rules...that was a little embarrassing.
I explained to you that it wasn't possible and gave you reasons enough for you to understand so...i hope that:
1---You don't hold a grudge against me because i do not owe you anything.
2---It was an act of good willing so do not come here and play the victim or whatever is going on your mind because you didn't lost anything.
3---You've been absent from these forums for quite a while and secondly i remember that last time around you couldn't even play GT5 anymore because your disc got faulty or whatever but now you post in my thread acting the court bailiff or even worse...expecting ("you should") me to somehow compensate you because you think you got a bad deal?
Only in your head,there was never a deal,i offered them at that time only,it wasn't possible to happen...get over it and move on...i hope you do.
If not you can do 2 things with your emoticons and writing:
If your PS3 is working (apparently) then i advice you to rent either a Chris Rock Blu-Ray or one of The Grudge trilogy...to go with the mood.
Hey Marcos I'll take 5 of those stealth cars for my 5 cars
I'm just replying to you to say that you need to offer way much more.

Last edited:
Is there any clarification on what offer is taking this ATM.?

Not really.
I'm inclined to kingaraya/loonycrazyone so far but nothing conclusive yet.
I need to make a list of what i need but most of all i need to think in what cars i want:crazy:

Hey Marcos how's this: 5cars, 10 paint palette or whatever they're called, and 10 muesem cards.

Hey Marcos how's this: 5cars, 10 paint palette or whatever they're called, and 10 muesem cards.

You are NTSC so not compatible.
You also need to read more...sOOO much more so please get rid of the measly offers or you're out of your depth...1 or the other.

Unless someone comes and offers any tempting deals my decision will be made on Sunday 👍

Any chance letting poeple know so we can all see whats the offer to beat.?
No point offering you a shed if some one is giving you two?

You say PAL version. So is that UK, Asia, Australia?

Very important that you state this cause a new acc will have to be made in 1 of those regions.

If it is for real I will offer lvl 17,21,22,23,24 and 15 cars your choice and paints and parts you might need and all the gears I got and any museum cards u need

Send me a pm if we are going to make this deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Back