Daytona Blue Metallic

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69:
Fathom Green Metallic
Riverside Gold Metallic
Daytona Yellow
Monaco Orange
Can-Am White.

ALL 0/0/0

Plus another 13 cars tickets from my garage.

Nice offer!!!

I'd be interested to hear more about the bit i've bolded 👍 I do think however think your first post was a little unnecessary and OTT, Where there's demand people will aways supply ;) "you lot are pathetic" seems to be aimed at quite a lot of people and I for one don't like that being aimed my way and i'm sure others feel the same. You are of course entitled to your opinion but when it's derogatory maybe you should keep it to yourself.

hmm yer do kinda agree with you & i will take them back, but i hold my saying in this is to funny.

Im not sure if this counts as much of an offer but i'll trade you my 0/0 silver chrome AMUSE S2000 GT1 Turbo '00 for it? Its one of a kind and shouldn't technically exist?

i can offer several of my tickets... i have a lvl 12, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 1971... let me know how many it will take me to get it...

can i use it since im in the US?

i can offer several of my tickets... i have a lvl 12, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 1971... let me know how many it will take me to get it...

can i use it since im in the US?

no PAL only

My offer....

25 Tickets / Cars + 50 Paints + 50 MCs + 50 Horns.

I can start sending everything from the 13/10.

Last edited:
60cars,100paints,and every gear i own and any muesum cards you need? only need the audi and the mclaren

Last edited:
I will give you a Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard '49 equipped with the Tank Car horn every day, in a different color, until I am out of paint chips. Go ahead and step back letting the full breadth of the offer soak in. Also will need your game disc.

Honda NSX-R LM Road Car? Other stuff, Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1

Edit: Just read that the code can't be used in the US as it's PAL only

ch1potle
I will give you a Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard '49 equipped with the Tank Car horn every day, in a different color, until I am out of paint chips. Go ahead and step back letting the full breadth of the offer soak in. Also will need your game disc.

+1 :lol:

Thats classic mate. I will match that offer and double it if it helps you get them codes of Marcos..LOL:)

Is there anything i could give you for that deal:D.

That would make one hell of a garage/avatar/desktop background.:lol: Will be great to see how this turns out.👍

Last edited:
My turn lol I offer....75 cars, all my paints and horns, 50 sets of racing soft tires and 25 transmissions

Jk I live in the US

Ghehe, some desperate people on here with silly offers. :)

Guess i'm kinda lucky, my brother shared 2 of his stealth cars with me, the other 4 I got the codes for at a cost of only 2 cars per code, back in the day when you could trade twice a day. Got my chromeline cars with 2 weeks of constant trading.

Honestly guys, whatever you offer the OP you will not be disappointed. :) Well worth having at whatever cost, even real money.

My offer
Level 12,17,22,23
Historic rally car ticket
Nascar
Muscle
Classic muscle
Veyron 0/0/0
Lots and lots of cars (45)
Please

So correct me if i'm wrong here ok.

You're trading one of your 5 Stealth Car profile activations on GTP right ?

If so , you do realise that it's illegal to condone profile sharing on GTP ?

TJC_69
So correct me if i'm wrong here ok.

You're trading one of your 5 Stealth Car profile activations on GTP right ?

If so , you do realise that it's illegal to condone profile sharing on GTP ?

He is offering the codes, as stated in the OP.

My offer is as follows.....
Name your price. 👍
To which end I mean - you name your terms, and i'll agree to them.
Consider this post as a blank cheque signed by me.
Whatever it takes, i'm down with it. My schedule is free and clear for as long as you see fit.
:cheers:

Name your price. 👍
Whatever it takes, i'm down with it. My schedule is free and clear for as long as you see fit.

Cracking offer mate, I guess thats pretty unbeatable.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Name your price. 👍

Cracking offer mate, I guess thats pretty unbeatable.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

This offer IS unbeatable. Well, kingaraya, you can withdraw your offer if conditions are too hard. But I wouldn`t be too :scared: about that. Right, Marcos?

This offer IS unbeatable. Well, kingaraya, you can withdraw your offer if conditions are too hard. But I wouldn`t be too :scared: about that. Right, Marcos?

I think this offer is the best so far but If some one come,s up with bucket loads of 0/0/0 that he,s after then maybe it might be beat.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

For example 49 RUFs in 0/0/0 condition. Thats an example not an offer.
But maybe might help people who want to put offers in?
Reason for giving an example is for last few weeks he,s been replacing cars with 0/0/0s?

A car of your choice, with 5 paints, every day for the next 30. Coupled with every gear I own and subsequently receive during that time.
Any good?

Back