GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least it isn't as expensive as the PS3 when it first came out. I mean, didn't the PS3 first cost 500-600 dollars?

yes1.gif

If you like cars with different exhaust sounds go to FinalCorner's youtube channel, Not my channel.

I know right... If they price it at $399 they'll do that expert conversion rate system they do, where they do a lot of difficult maths and simply swap the $ for a £.

so if it winds up being $399 it will simply be £399 which I dont have to tell anyone isnt a proper comparison at all

I know right... If they price it at $399 they'll do that expert conversion rate system they do, where they do a lot of difficult maths and simply swap the $ for a £.

so if it winds up being $399 it will simply be £399 which I dont have to tell anyone isnt a proper comparison at all

You make no sense. When the PS3 first came out for $600 there it was £400 here. Nuff said.

What have the last few posts got to do with this thread? If you want to talk PS4 there is a thread in consoles section.

Looks cooler than the current Veyron. The Veyron is soo bland and boring despite its performance.

Ferrari F50
Ariel Atom
Any Morgan (but the Aeromax in particular)
Bugatti Veyron Supersport
Koenigsegg Agera
Ferrari P4/5
Fisker Karma
A whole load of Porsche's
Pagani Huayra
Gemballa Tornado
BMW VCD Concept (Vision ConnectedDrive)
Noble M600
Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 TT12
Ferrari 612
Aston Martin Rapide
Aston Martin DBS
Some of BMW's Art Cars
Hennessey Venom GT
Jaguar XKR 75
Bentley SS Convertible
Red Bull/Hyundai PM580
Ayrton Senna's 1988 McLaren-Honda MP4/4
Audi A9 Concept
Koenigsegg CCR

I think it would be a Bugwagon Veetle 👍
Nice one, dude.
Someone mentioned that would be slow because it is Beetle related, but you would be wrong because with a Bugatti engine from that time ( after type 57-1940) counting that the Beetle started production in 1945, the 3.3L straight 8 producing 135hp and very aerodinamic shape of the Veyron due to achieve the insane 237mph top speed, that could have been one of the fastest road cars ever of his time.

Nice one, dude.
Someone mentioned that would be slow because it is Beetle related, but you would be wrong because with a Bugatti engine from that time ( after type 57-1940) counting that the Beetle started production in 1945, the 3.3L straight 8 producing 135hp and very aerodinamic shape of the Veyron due to achieve the insane 237mph top speed, that could have been one of the fastest road cars ever of his time.

This car is not even real you fool. Both of you are fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back