GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
[...] I think that the car list has decreased it's quality in terms of "people's" cars. [...]

I was going to say that I agreed completely, but thinking about it, I don't. Gran Turismo - particularly compared to other video games - has this philosophy of caring as much about old/slow cars as supercars. You can tell so when you look at the premium Supra Mark III vs standard Supra Mark IV, when popularity would commend the opposite. What has decreased seems to be the time they have on their hands to model the cars. Now it takes months to model one, so we're going to have a few selected cars for each category, and that's it. Hence why GT4 had plenty of lovely slow French cars, but GT5 only 2 per brand. Hence why I'd rather play with standards, too.

Anyway, skipping the too fast Peugeot Onyx, Renault Alpine, and premium Veyron, I'd love a premium Peugeot 205. The standard drives weird and I think it would need an update. The 205 Rally drives much better, but it's a race car.

180412pug.jpg

I was going to say that I agreed completely, but thinking about it, I don't. Gran Turismo - particularly compared to other video games - has this philosophy of caring as much about old/slow cars as supercars. You can tell so when you look at the premium Supra Mark III vs standard Supra Mark IV, when popularity would commend the opposite. What has decreased seems to be the time they have on their hands to model the cars. Now it takes months to model one, so we're going to have a few selected cars for each category, and that's it. Hence why GT4 had plenty of lovely slow French cars, but GT5 only 2 per brand. Hence why I'd rather play with standards, too.

Anyway, skipping the too fast Peugeot Onyx, Renault Alpine, and premium Veyron, I'd love a premium Peugeot 205. The standard drives weird and I think it would need an update. The 205 Rally drives much better, but it's a race car.

180412pug.jpg

YES this is a very nice Peugeot! PD should make this premium,or if they can..... include the 205 Turbo Evolution II Road Car Version,Premium Style! :D

180412pug.jpg

HA! I love that car. It was one of my first cars IRL. It was a bad day when it had to go.

180412pug.jpg

So much yess!!! I love that car! I think it was made by the same designer that made the Ferrari Testarossa. I think its Pinnenferina or however you spell his legendary name.

ku-bigpic.png

Diablo SV-R

Yes please! Where's that picture been taken by the way? That particular Diablo used to race in the French GT Championship in the 2000's...
Anyway, that car will probably never make GT, it's in Forza. They seem to try and avoid adding cars (that aren't absolutely necessary) if they're already in Forza. And since they already have a racing Diablo I doubt we'll see another.

A premium Diablo road car would be nice, but maybe my Forza theory stops that, too.

Anyway, that car will probably never make GT, it's in Forza. They seem to try and avoid adding cars (that aren't absolutely necessary) if they're already in Forza.

I so hope that's not true. That means we will never see a '93 or '95 Cobra R in a GT game or any of the overlooked American stuff that is in Forza.

I so hope that's not true. That means we will never see a '93 or '95 Cobra R in a GT game or any of the overlooked American stuff that is in Forza.

I might well be wrong, but it's something I've noticed. I'd love to see some of the cars they have on Forza in GT, I agree.

^ I don't think that's what PD is doing. If PD didn't want the same cars that Forza has, then we wouldn't have the 1971 Ford Mustang Mach I, Lamborghini Aventador, Aston Martin V12 Vantage or be even getting the Pagani Huayra, BMW Z4 GT3, BMW Z8, Lancia Stratos & so much more. GT & FM actually have a lot of the same cars in their games.

^ I don't think that's what PD is doing. If PD didn't want the same cars that Forza has, then we wouldn't have the 1971 Ford Mustang Mach I, Lamborghini Aventador, Aston Martin V12 Vantage or be even getting the Pagani Huayra, BMW Z4 GT3, BMW Z8, Lancia Stratos & so much more. GT & FM actually have a lot of the same cars in their games.

That's why I said about necessary. Those cars are in heavy demand and the game would be a little incomplete without in some peoples eyes, but ones which aren't that popular don't seem to make the cut. But then again I don't know the Forza car lists as well as GT's, so you're probably right.

I know that forza has a bunch of different car types: vintage pickups, transit vans, suv's, super compacts(smart), ETC. i don't know more than 20 cars in that game though. GT is nearly all cars... I personally want more diversity in the game. It feels like once you've driven one, you've driven them all.

that's true, if you look at gt6 new cars you will find many of them in forza.
here is the list of cars that appear in forza and will apeear in the new GT:

-2011 TZ3 Stradale Concept*
-1986 Sport Quattro S1 Group B Rally Car
-2011 R18 TDI
-2012 R8 LMS
-1957 507
-2001 Z8
-2011 Z4 GT3
-1963 Corvette Coupe (C2)
-1971 Dino 246GT
-2013 Focus ST
-2013 Shelby GT500*