GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spada Veture Sport Codatronca TS '10
codatronca001.jpg

Spada Veture Sport Codatronca Monza '12
37-spada-codatronca-monza.jpg

Corvettes reskinned by Italians = epic win.

^

google-image-result-for-http-cupofzup-com-wp-content-uploads-2012-04-mother-of-god-gif-09848b33-original.gif

Why does this cause my want to exceed normal levels? It feels so wrong to want this :banghead:

Last edited:
The Vanishing Boy
^ But it was revealed before the Aventador J...

Then who was phone? :sly:

Seriously though.

I would love for PD to get a proper license from Saleen and incorporate ALL the models from the Fox Body Mustang, the Supercab's, to the 2014 'Stang's, 'Maro's, and Challengers.

Next to Shelby, Saleen is the pinnacle in American automotive manufactures.

All the older gt circuits especially El Captain.
The portuguese circuit Portimão and Estoril.
The new DTM cars.They are amazing.
All the Aston Martin especially the rm

Lamborghini LMP-C1
lmp-c1%20-%201.jpg

lmp-c1%20-%202.jpg

lmp-c1%20-%203.jpg

With eyes definitely turned towards La Sarthe, the Dutch designer would be willing to share the wheel of his own prototype, "LMP-C1", with Kimi Raikkonen and Valentino Rossi!

Leblanc Mirabeau
2009-leblanc-mirabeau-3.jpg

Leblanc Caroline GTR
Bankoboev.Ru_leblanc_caroline_gtr_1999_pered.jpg

leblancrear3.jpg

Last edited:
Too curvy.

Though it may not be to fully express the brands attitude in car design. It is certainly mainly to archive success & the limits of an LMP1 car. I think if this will ever make it to the track, it would be interesting...

Bugatti EB110 GT1
eb110ss-02.jpg

Anyway, that car will probably never make GT, it's in Forza. They seem to try and avoid adding cars (that aren't absolutely necessary) if they're already in Forza. And since they already have a racing Diablo I doubt we'll see another.

A premium Diablo road car would be nice, but maybe my Forza theory stops that, too.

That is the biggest load of BS I have ever heard anyone say on GTP.

This x100, even though I wished for both ages ago. :P

I have too, but I thought there would be no harm done.

-----------

OH yeah, I changed my mind. I don't want the 2010 XFR in GT5 to be made premium.

Because, I want the 2013 model instead; it's looks much nicer. :)

Red-jaguar-xf-wallpaper.jpg

RandomCarGuy17
I have too, but I thought there would be no harm done.

-----------

OH yeah, I changed my mind. I don't want the 2010 XFR in GT5 to be made premium.

Because, I want the 2013 model instead; it's looks much nicer. :)
Still, it's nice to have different model years.... *cough* Skyline *cough*

Bizzarrini GTS '06
Bizzarrini-GTS-4.1-V-Ghepardo-Concept_1.jpg

Bizzarrini-GTS-4.1-V-Ghepardo-Concept_4.jpg

At the 2005 Geneva show, the new owner of the marque Bizzarrini showed the new GT Strada 4.1 concept, a two-door GT with a V8 4.1-litre 550 bhp (410 kW; 558 PS) plant (maximum speed - 360 km/h (220 mph), 0–100 km/h in 3.8 sec.) and was planned for production in 2007.

In my eyes this is still one of the most beautiful modern day supercars ever made.

Ferrari Formula Zagato '93 (FZ93)
1993_Ferrari_FZ932.jpg

940323.jpg

Zagato_Ferrari_FZ93_83935_1993_02.jpg

940253.jpg

1993FerrariF.Z.93Zagato-rear.jpg

One of the little known Ferrari prototypes is this one-of supercar built on Testarossa S/N 83935 for the 1993 Geneva Auto Show. Called the Formula Zagato '93 (FZ93), it followed a small series of curious Zagato 348s and some classic Zagato-Ferraris which were all built in exclusive numbers.

FZ93 was penned by Ercole Spada who made a return to Zagato and design this car. Ercole was responsible for the legendary Aston Martin DB4 Zagato and more recent cars like the iconic Alfa Romeo 155. His Testarossa made no concessions to the original and featured stylistic creases, huge air intakes and pleasing curves.

When first released at Geneva, the FZ93 featured an awkward two-tone paint scheme and huge black cavallinos which easily distracted the viewer from the actual lines of the car. Since its release, Zagato has repainted the entire body blood red and never looked back.

Paintwork aside, the FZ93 was initially received with mixed emotions and most viewers tended to prefer the original Pininfarina-designed Testarossa better. However, the FZ93 definitely had a influence on the Ferrari Enzo which was released almost 10 years later! Both cars share the same Formula-inspired nose and overall shape.

The FZ93 currently resides in the Zagato Collection in Milan.

engine Flat 12
valvetrain DOHC 4 Valves / Cyl
displacement 4943 cc / 301.6 in³
bore 82.0 mm / 3.23 in
stroke 78 mm / 3.07 in
compression 10.0:1
power 319.2 kw / 428.0 bhp @ 6750 rpm
specific output 86.59 bhp per litre
bhp/weight bhp per tonne
torque 491 nm / 362.1 ft lbs @ 5500 rpm
redline 6800 rpm
body / frame Steel & Aluminum Panels over Tubular Steel
driven wheels Mid Engine / RWD
front tires 235-40 ZR 18
rear tires 295-35 ZR 18
front brakes Vented Discs w/Vacuum Assist
f brake size x 310 mm / x 12.2 in
rear brakes Vented Discs w/Vacuum Assist
r brake size x 310 mm / x 12.2 in
steering Rack & Pinion
curb weight 1440 kg / 3175 lbs
transmission 5-Speed Manual
gear ratios :1
final drive 3.21:1

Ferrari 330 GTC Zagato
zagatoferrari3000conver.jpg

zagatoferrari3000conver.jpg

Identical to other versions but with a different body.

1990 Ferrari 348 Elaborazione Zagato
348elaborazione0061kg1.jpg

348elaborazione0087wj1.jpg

Between 1991 and 1992, a number of adventurous owners let Zagato extensively modify their 348 TBs into Zagato Elaboraziones. While the cars certainly looked faster than their stock counterparts, the engine and running gear remained identical to the 348 TB.

At the front of the car a new bumper removed the original’s fake central grille and also replaced its prancing horse.
Each side was flanked with enlarged NACA ducts. At the rear Zagato fabricated a new engine cover with a clear glass section to reveal the V8 below, a new triple light arrangement and an electronically-operated spoiler were added.

Probably the only subtle modification made was the double bubble roof which was a signature Zagato touch. The idea was that Zagato could lower the roofline of a car, but retain enough headroom for each occupant.

Other Elaborazione modifications included custom OZ Racing alloy wheels, external fuel filler caps and a completely reworked interior including a three-inch rear view screen and suede upholstery. Zagato initially announced a production run of 22 examples, but only 10 or 12 cars were made.

Cool suggestions Zedman! 👍

I have a question though, why give descriptions of the cars? I've just been curious on that, why not just leave a link to what they are for people that want to know?

Cool suggestions Zedman! 👍

I have a question though, why give descriptions of the cars? I've just been curious on that, why not just leave a link to what they are for people that want to know?

Because I have never been smart enough to think of that before :lol:

Thanks for the suggestion mate! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back