GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
670x377Image_zpsa0925765.jpg

s1_1.jpg

The Stig Farmer
Because, like Nintendo, we ran out of ideas ages ago.

No your thinking inside the box. Even though I don't want hacked cars in the beginning of GT6 life span, just think about the end of gt6 life span, imagine put putting the dino V6 in it then detuning to 130hp or for trolling put a Ferrari V8 or V12 in it.

Jaguar CX75 concept.( it would be sweet if GT asked them to make 1 production vehicle for vision GT maybe)

jaguar_cx75_hd_widescreen_wallpapers_1280x800.jpeg

jaguar-c-x75-concept-photo-524847-s-1280x782.jpg

1984 Chevrolet Corvette GTP

24471849.ueRVOwXC.jpg

I never knew chevy entered IMSA- early Group C!

I'd love for the Nike ONE to come back. That would make my day. I wonder how many people are going to put [insert insane 38 digit number here] BHP on that car... 💡

I could also see myself driving this :drool:
ladesignchallenge_1_560x420.jpg

MB silver arrow concept

:yuck:

I'm happy Mercedes-Benz are going for a different design approach in the Vision Gran Turismo project. That thing in my opinion is ghastly!

Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale '14
Maserati-GranTurismo_MC_Stradale_2014_1600x1200_wallpaper_0b.jpg

Maserati-GranTurismo_MC_Stradale_2014_1600x1200_wallpaper_39.jpg

Cadillac Escalade '15
Cadillac-Escalade_2015_1600x1200_wallpaper_04.jpg

Cadillac-Escalade_2015_1600x1200_wallpaper_07.jpg

Th9s model Escalade in my eyes is the only cool looking model. All previous models are ugly. But for some reason this just looks cool.

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '14
Chevrolet-Camaro_Z28_2014_1600x1200_wallpaper_02.jpg

Chevrolet-Camaro_Z28_2014_1600x1200_wallpaper_0b.jpg

Chevrolet-Camaro_Z28_2014_800x600_wallpaper_14.jpg

Chevrolet-Camaro_Z28_2014_800x600_wallpaper_17.jpg

Porsche 918 RSR
03-porsche-918-rsr-live.jpg
Detroit-Auto-Show-2011-Porsche-918-RSR-Coupe-live-2.jpg

porsche-918-rsr-live4.jpg

Last edited:
Many of these suggestions are for one-offs or extremely rare and hard to find vehicles. Remember, Polyphony has to have an actual physical version of the car and its parts to model it into the game. Tracking down some of these cars, and even being allowed to get near them, would be almost impossible or take forever due to the fact that they are in private collections, wrecked, or destroyed due to failure of the car or automaker. It takes them at least six months to model a car and that's not including finding one..

Many of these suggestions are for one-offs or extremely rare and hard to find vehicles. Remember, Polyphony has to have an actual physical version of the car and its parts to model it into the game. Tracking down some of these cars, and even being allowed to get near them, would be almost impossible or take forever due to the fact that they are in private collections, wrecked, or destroyed due to failure of the car or automaker. It takes them at least six months to model a car and that's not including finding one..
GT5 has really rare premium machines as well.

Hell, PD got their hands on a Cizeta :eek: and a Shelby Cobra Daytona.

Last edited:
GT5 has really rare premium machines as well.

Yes, but there are very few of them. Those took a long time to find and model. There is not enough time to start on cars like that for GT6, but they could for future DLC. And, believe it or not, Cizeta will still make you a car if you pay them enough. There are also some in Japan, which makes it convenient for PD.

Yes, but there are very few of them. Those took a long time to find and model. There is not enough time to start on cars like that for GT6, but they could for future DLC.
Those missing 100+ unrevealed cars could be anything. As easily as PD got their hands on the Cizeta they can probably get one of those BTRs.

Those missing 100+ unrevealed cars could be anything.

I don't doubt it.. They've had nearly 4 years to work on GT6. That's plenty of time to track down and model crazy rare cars. It's just that what they have now is what there will be, and they probably already have planned DLC cars.

Oh, And The Jeremy Clarckson Pack with All Porsche 911s ever made and 2 Modified beetles one says ' Clarckson is wrong '
the other says ' these are modified beetles '

I don't doubt it.. They've had nearly 4 years to work on GT6. That's plenty of time to track down and model crazy rare cars. It's just that what they have now is what there will be, and they probably already have planned DLC cars.
All we can do is hope. I for example want the Ring edition LFA as bad as Rufus wants premium Rufs.

So many Rufs that PD can chuck into GT6 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back