GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Message has been moved to this page
RUF BTR Slantnose '85
7122202493_7bc69b3e6a_b.jpg

738340d1372006379-1981-ruf-btr-3-4-slantnose-17k-miles-picture-063-medium-.jpg

3820295976_7e21531df6_o.jpg

SOO COOOOL!!!!!
You guys know Ilove flip-up lights ALOT

Nakai-San.jpg

All we need is Akira Nakai from RWB to paste his skill on this car.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before:

RUF Rt-12 R

RUF-Rt-12-R-911-Turbo-37.jpg

Also:

Ika Musume Ferrari F430 GT (I think I saw Hatsune Miku BMW Z4 GT somewhere here):

p7.jpg

Vantage7825
Many of these suggestions are for one-offs or extremely rare and hard to find vehicles. Remember, Polyphony has to have an actual physical version of the car and its parts to model it into the game. Tracking down some of these cars, and even being allowed to get near them, would be almost impossible or take forever due to the fact that they are in private collections, wrecked, or destroyed due to failure of the car or automaker. It takes them at least six months to model a car and that's not including finding one..

Miura Prototype?

And it can't be too hard for them to build a car up from nothing. Look at all the LM Race Car and TC versions.

The glorious 90s Supercars. So 90s they only need John McLane driving them while shooting at terrorists.

GT needs more of these. Perfect battle rivals for the Cizeta.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before:

RUF Rt-12 R

RUF-Rt-12-R-911-Turbo-37.jpg

I'll agree that the RUF Rt-12 R is a cool car, and so is, almost, any other RUF... but in my opinion, 9ff makes some much more badass cars. Take for instance the 9ff GTurbo 1200, which is an absolute beast.

It's a wishlist for a game that comes out in 2 months... Realism is irrelevant at this point.
Agreed. Heck most of my American car wishes will never be in GT games but its fun to post them up anyways.

I just want a premium 3rd Gen Camaro, either a premium of the one already in the game:

ext.jpg

or a new one all together, be it a Z28, IROC, or hopefully a RS:

Chevrolet.camaro.IROC-Z-red.front.view-sstvwf.JPG

So long as they don't do the Berlinetta.....That was one ugly car.

1985%20Chevrolet%20Camaro%20Berlinetta.jpg

That's all I want, I just want to drift with the new physics engine, with the body roll :drool:

Oh, and having Sonoma back in the game would be nice. Not to mention, it has 3 variations (layout wise), the NASCAR layout, the lemans type layout, and then the NHRA layout, meaning, the drag strip down the middle.

aerial-view-of-sonoma-formerly-known-as-infineon-raceway_100392182_m.jpg

I'm already getting the game, but It'd be nice if these were already in the game, or in later as DLC, I just want them. :sly:

Last edited:
I just want a premium 3rd Gen Camaro, either a premium of the one already in the game:

Chevrolet.camaro.IROC-Z-red.front.view-sstvwf.JPG

I agree a non Concept version of the IROC would be cool as long as they include its rival The Fox mustang
with T-Tops
84569.jpg

and its platform mate The Trans-Am

1988_pontiac_trans_am-pic-39900.jpeg

'80s RWD for the WIN

If I may put my word in here, but I thought for sure that GT6 would have bikes in it.

That's like saying you thought Moto GP would race cars in it.

Its a car game. Not a bike game.

Plus its not like you can simulate racing a bike with a G27 wheel. In fact there are no bike simulator rigs.

Plus its not like you can simulate racing a bike with a G27 wheel. In fact there are no bike simulator rigs.
DS3 Master Race :bowdown:

The I guess the video that I seen was a fake.

Well, you can't blame silver for thinking that. I mean, PD has thought of putting bikes in GT5 when GT5 was in its early stages of design.

If I may put my word in here, but I thought for sure that GT6 would have bikes in it.

Though they've said they could, I don't think they've ever actually said they would. PD can be abit...puzzling sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back