GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
dodge-ram-van.jpg

Dodge Ram Van

I know I've said it before, but I really want to see some fresh cars in ITCC 4:

-Chevy Cruze
-BMW 125i
-Volkswagen CC
-Toyota Avensis
-Seat León
-LADA Granta

They're all BTCC or WTCC cars. 👍 I'm really hoping...

The mysterious WEST Corvette

corvette.jpg

west2.jpg

600 PS
NA
6150cc
61.0 kgm

There are only several pictures of the real car (It starred in the Tokyo Xtreme Racer series)

Even in real life this car is a great mystery. And even tough it was a star of a game series it was seen very little in the real world and barely any news of the car was really found apart from these few pictures. Some say it was originally designed as a race car but was used illegally on the streets for testing.

Yeah that one was super fun to races i will be happy to see it in gt6. but i can make a replica

Adelaide Street Circuit
Aragon
Assen
Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
Autodromo Juan y Oscar Galvez
Boavista
Brno
Bugatti Circuit
Charade Circuit
Detroit Street Circuit
Donington
Dubai Autodrome
Hockenheim (old version 2001)
Istanbul
Kyalami
Lausitzring
Losail
Macau
Magny Cours
Misano
Mont-Tremblant
Moscow Raceway
Motegi
Mugello
Norisring
Paul Ricard
Phillip Island
Portimao
Okayama (TI Aida)
Oschersleben
Ricardo Tormo
Sachsenring
Sebring
Slovakiaring
Sonoma
Valencia Street Circuit
Virginia International Raceway
Watkins Glen
Zandvoort
Zolder

Last edited:
Virginia International Raceway
Carolina Motorsports Park
Barber Raceway
Road Atlanta

basically any and all SouthEast US tracks :D

Bring back the AP1 Amuse R1 S2000...that car was badass. Ariel Atom would be nice too

Last edited:
2013/2014 nascars!!!!!!
AND
Circuit Gilles Villeneuve:

AND
Watkins Glen International Raceway (NASCAR layout):

AND
Bristol Motor Speedway:

AND
Martinsville Speedway:

Last edited:
My major wants track-wise now that Bathurst is definitely in are Road America, Hockenheim and Imola. But the list as it stands is getting pretty sweet.

I find that it might be interesting to compete in a game mode with pre-war Grand Prix cars

Seen (and heard) from Live two weeks ago.. :drool:
Tires aside, they have ingenious mechanics and incredible powers
Things for heroes..

For example:

1934 Mercedes Benz W25 (494hp, 750kg)
mercedes-benz-w-25-01.jpg

1936 Auto Union Typ C (520hp, 750kg)
Auto-Union-Type-C-1936-Auto-Union-Type-C-with-520-PS-1280x960.jpg

1935 Monoposto 8C 35 Type C
1935-Alfa-Romeo-8C-35-Grand-Prix.jpg

1936 Bugatti Type 59 Grand Prix
4200-1.jpg

I find that it might be interesting to compete in a game mode with pre-war Grand Prix cars Seen (and heard) from Live two weeks ago.. :drool: Tires aside, they have ingenious mechanics and incredible powers Things for heroes.. For example: 1934 Mercedes Benz W25 (494hp, 750kg) 1936 Auto Union Typ C (520hp, 750kg) 1935 Monoposto 8C 35 Type C 1936 Bugatti Type 59 Grand Prix ...

The Streamline Audi was in GT4...

The Streamline Audi was in GT4...

I remember the AU Steramline very well, in fact it was the version 'faired' Auto Union Typ C.. however, had the steering limited by the housing and the car was the only pre-war sportcar in the game.

It would be nice to have 3 or 4 of these prewar beasts..
So to be able to compare them,maybe on the Nürburgring.

Repeating the words of the friend who had answered years ago in my similar post..
'Whilst all the 10 to 14 year olds are practically begging for Koenigsegg and god knows what other uninspiring supercars which basically offer an experience already being offered in GT5..
I'd like to take this opportunity to kneel down myself and beg Kaz to include these (or others, including vintage roadcars like the Bugatti Atlantic) pre-war machines as they'll offer something currently not in GT5 (or any videogame) and will be far more thrilling to drive than yet another 250+ mph supercar clone.

We need more classics from all periods but to ignore an entire period from the twenties leading up to WW2 isn't what a regular car encyclopedia could get away with.
But to hell with historic importance or filling in the gaps, these cars are simply a hoot to drive and for that reason alone some, if only a few, should be added'
. :)

0042460.jpg

I agree there should be some prewar cars in GT. GT should strive to have the most varied car list. I always hated that the Museum in GT5 had a ton of cars mentioned but it was same old same old as far as what is actually in the game. Its like PD just paid lip service to so many important and historical cars.

There's a trend in the GT series with Le Mans cars. I notice they tend to get Le Mans winning cars or cars with Playstation/Gran Turismo as a sponsor... I just wish they'd take the opportunity to put all these Playstation backed Le Mans cars in the game.

Chrysler/Dallara:

Chrysler LMP (Should be simple in terms of the base of the car, designed by Dallara, pretty similar chassis to the R8 LMP).

Dallara LMP (Same car as the Chrysler LMP, ran under the 'Playstation Team Oreca' moniker. Also had a screaming Judd 4.0 V10!

Aston Martin Racing:
Aston Martin DBR9, PSP as the number sticker and Playstation on the front in 2006.

Peugeot:
I know we have two 908 liveries, but this couldn't hurt (09 Pescarolo car)

Oreca:
This LMP2 Oreca 03 (Nissan) had Lucas Ordonez at the wheel in 2011.

Reynard/Chrysler:
Reynard 2KQ (Dodge/Mopar V8 engine, ran under the 'Viper Team Oreca' team name).

Also, This 2006 Saleen S7R had a Playstation livery, and did rather well during the 2006 Le Mans Series.

Last edited:
There's a trend in the GT series with Le Mans cars. I notice they tend to get Le Mans winning cars or cars with Playstation/Gran Turismo as a sponsor... I just wish they'd take the opportunity to put all these Playstation backed Le Mans cars in the game.

I disagree with this idea. There are plenty of LMPs in GT5 that didn't won Le Mans and don't have PlayStation liveries: Toyota Minolta, Pescarolo Sport Courage C60, Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride, S Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage Judd GV5, Toyota GT-One, Nissan R89C Race Car '89 and Nissan R92CP Race Car '92.

Same as you, I'd like to see more Le Mans cars on the game. Old and newer ones. :indiff:

I disagree with this idea. There are plenty of LMPs in GT5 that didn't won Le Mans and don't have PlayStation liveries: Toyota Minolta, Pescarolo Sport Courage C60, Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride, S Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage Judd GV5, Toyota GT-One, Nissan R89C Race Car '89 and Nissan R92CP Race Car '92.

Same as you, I'd like to see more Le Mans cars on the game. Old and newer ones. :indiff:

You might wanna go back and take a look at those three.

tokyor2469.jpg

5411015881_23ee90920f_b.jpg

5753541495_633489ce8a_b.jpg

And the other four are Japanese... just thought I'd point that out.

Yeah it's usually Japanese, LM winner or PS/GT livery. I just thought that those were interesting cars and since they had those liveries it would be cool to have them. I know it won't happen realistically. The Saleen S7R and the DBR9 would be good additions though.

Hello! (First time poster!)
As a Gran Turismo fan and owner of all games, I think that the car list has decreased it's quality in terms of "people's" cars. I would love to drive more french cars, like the Citroen Saxo, or a Peugeot 306 S16, that featured in Gran Turismo 2 (the best game in terms of car quality, for me). It's my opinion, but I guess GT nowadays it's packed with nonsense versions of one car, like the Nissan Skyline, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.
But, my wish is that someday, I can drive my everyday car in-game, a Renault Clio Williams, the best hot hatch ever made.

big_107557.jpg

Sorry for my bad english, guys.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Well I think it's a little late, but I would 400% love to see the Konigsegg One:1

Hello! (First time poster!)
As a Gran Turismo fan and owner of all games, I think that the car list has decreased it's quality in terms of "people's" cars. I would love to drive more french cars, like the Citroen Saxo, or a Peugeot 306 S16, that featured in Gran Turismo 2 (the best game in terms of car quality, for me). It's my opinion, but I guess GT nowadays it's packed with nonsense versions of one car, like the Nissan Skyline, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.
But, my wish is that someday, I can drive my everyday car in-game, a Renault Clio Williams, the best hot hatch ever made.

Sorry for my bad english, guys.
Cheers!

Welcome to GTPlanet man! 👍

It would be interesting to have a few more hot hatches, I agree. I'd certainly enjoy using the Renault Clio Williams!
Don't worry, I've seen far worse here from people who learnt English as a first language. Have fun on the forums. :gtplanet:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back