GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want some RWD skylines (I don't work for PD, I'm not a Kaz dummy account either).

Equus Bass 770 '13

ku-bigpic.jpg

Didn't know what this was...did a little research...would be a great addition to the game for sure!!

Oh god... I hope someone won`t say something like, ,,We need more Skylines in GT6,,. Well, I hope I will sleep good tonight. No more evil Nissan Skyline nightmares for me, please. :crazy:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well, I wanna more cars to GT6. :sly:

Nissan Skyline R31 Rally Car
4157592248_a4db14bd82.jpg

Nissan Skyline R32 Rally Car
ppih0795.jpg

MSpeed Skyline R34 Time Trial Car
impp_1101_14_o%2Bbnr34_nissan_skyline_gt_r%2Bm_speed_skyline.jpg

<3 <3 <3 Nissan TOMICA R31 JGTC <3 <3 <3
5433296792_7888e65b74_b.jpg

impp_1006_31_o%2Bskyline_super_silhouette%2BKDR30.jpg

Nissan TOMICA R30 Group-C
img_502860_21175740_5

tomica-skyline-dr30-group-c.jpg

tomica-skyline-dr30-super-silhouette-2.jpg

Last edited:
Nissan Skyline R31 Rally Car Nissan Skyline R32 Rally Car MSpeed Skyline R34 Time Trial Car <3 <3 <3 Nissan TOMICA R31 JGTC <3 <3 <3 Nissan TOMICA R30 Group-C
Agree'd We defiantly need more skylines but NOT GTRs. As above plus these
0011.jpg
saw this at japfest 2012
WTAGTRpit.12038.jpg
rear diffuser is huge
5064508350_f019a89261_o.jpg
beast

Last edited:
My son would love the current Red Bull V8 (Whincup) Car and Bathurst or even the Gold Coast 600 track!!

You can take the boy out of Australia........ lol

Now that Oger won the WRC Championship, I think we'll see the Vw Polo WRC. Im expecting the Cadillac CTS-V Sportswagon, '14 VW Golf GTI, Ferrari FF, NASCAR GEN-6 cars, Mclaren Spider, '12 or '13 Lotus Elise, Subaru Legacy wagon, '13 MX-5, '14 Nissan Pulsar SSS, Ferrari 458 GT3.

My son would love the current Red Bull V8 (Whincup) Car and Bathurst or even the Gold Coast 600 track!!

You can take the boy out of Australia........ lol

Both of those tracks have been confirmed in the Tokyo Game Show.

ZedMan1996
Both of those tracks have been confirmed in the Tokyo Game Show.

Nothing happened at TGS.

Sure, PD were caught scanning Bathurst and that now-edited blog post heavily hints that it will be in-game, but nothing has been confirmed.

Last edited:
Yeah, the only thing said around that time related to Bathurst is that PD may have secretly scanned 2 tracks or locations around Australia and nothing more.

I have a suggestion for car and track dlc.
ALL cars and tracks from GT1, GT2, GT3, GT4 that WEREN'T included in GT5-GT6 as DLC. Not just a few from each game, ALL.

I have a suggestion for car and track dlc.
ALL cars and tracks from GT1, GT2, GT3, GT4 that WEREN'T included in GT5-GT6 as DLC. Not just a few from each game, ALL.

Very good! Every tracks miss me and the hyundai cars, especially the rally car misses me so much... And of course, ford T and all old cars that made GT4 THE ultimate reference for cars... Oh and one in particular, i don't remember but the car I think was a volkswagen, a race car very old but realllllly fast, i enjoyed it in GT4...
PS: Nike One!

All I want is the Audi sport Quattro.

Welcome to the boards! Please be sure to use capital letters and proper grammar when posting to the boards. Also if you want to link to a picture, you need to copy the image location, not to a .htm page. HTH.

Jerome

Very good! Every tracks miss me and the hyundai cars, especially the rally car misses me so much... And of course, ford T and all old cars that made GT4 THE ultimate reference for cars... Oh and one in particular, i don't remember but the car I think was a volkswagen, a race car very old but realllllly fast, i enjoyed it in GT4...
PS: Nike One!

They seriously need to bring back all GT1-4 stuff. I mastered these games in my very early ages (that would be 3-7 years old) and enjoyed them too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back