GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Mercedes Touring Car
jpeg-640x426.jpeg
Dat Mega Wing :drool:

hnnng.jpg

It could be, I just assumed it was a touring car; it reminds me of some of the DTM Mercs I've seen.

Oh I'm 99.99% sure that it is, there's just always a chance that I'm wrong, and I don't want to seem rude, so I openly phrased my comment.

And there's always the chance it's based on a 2.3/2.5-16 Group A Car... but considering the extent of it's modifications, it could just be a basic 190E that's been chopped to pieces.

Anyways, the excessive amounts of aero and the very haphazard livery suggest that it's a hillclimb car to me.

Oh I'm 99.99% sure that it is, there's just always a chance that I'm wrong, and I don't want to seem rude, so I openly phrased my comment.

And there's always the chance it's based on a 2.3/2.5-16 Group A Car... but considering the extent of it's modifications, it could just be a basic 190E that's been chopped to pieces.

Anyways, the excessive amounts of aero and the very haphazard livery suggest that it's a hillclimb car to me.
The Mercedes is Reto Miesel's old Hillclimb car, old Judd V8 under the bonnet, with the limiter set somewhere near 10.000RPM!

Yup, you're both right, the spoiler seemed to big to be a Touring car anyway. I'll just fix my earlier post.

-------

Oh yeah, I want this Mercedes SLK too.

SLK_TWB1.jpg

Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 JTS Q4 '10
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 '06
Chevrolet Cobalt SS '07
Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 '06
Dodge Charger SRT-8 '06
Dodge Charger SRT-8 '12
Ford Capri Mk III 2.8 Injection '82
Holden Monaro HQ GTS Coupe '73
Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG '12
Opel Astra J '10
Opel Insignia '12
Opel Insignia Sports Tourer '12
Pontiac G6 '06
Pontiac G8 GXP '09
Pontiac Solstice GXP coupe '09
Saturn Sky '08
Toyota Celica Supra MkII '85

Last edited:
That is one bizarre looking photoshoot...lol. Ugly car too...:yuck:

Looks too much like the Stratos Zero:

vd39.jpg

Maserati Boomerang:

Supercars_Maserati_Boomerang.JPG

Lamborghini Bravo:

74bertone_lamborghini_p114_bravo_01.jpg

All share the same design philosophy!

Thats because they were all designed by the same person.

Wrong only the Stratos Zero and the Bravo have the same designer!

Designers at Giugiaro, Bertone and Pininfarina explored similar concepts in the late 60's and early 70's

Wrong only the Stratos Zero and the Bravo have the same designer!

Designers at Giugiaro, Bertone and Pininfarina explored similar concepts in the late 60's and early 70's

Thanks for correcting me on that.

1. That isn't confirmed
2. Every R32/3/4/5 seems like it's in the game. I doubt you have to worry about that one making it in
We're still missing most of the ER30 series (The RWD Skylines) and the Nismo R32.

Oh god... I hope someone won`t say something like, ,,We need more Skylines in GT6,,. Well, I hope I will sleep good tonight. No more evil Nissan Skyline nightmares for me, please. :crazy:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well, I wanna more cars to GT6. :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back