GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Like this one? :)
1969ta26.jpg

I forgot to include the words "last gen" trans am. The early 2000's. I loooove the tail lights

Okay, Camaro SS '00

I play in cockpit view, so I don't see the taillights. Arent the ones you are talking about rounded with a black honeycomb over them? I can picture it, but don't know exactly

jtqmopar
Okay, Camaro SS '00

I play in cockpit view, so I don't see the taillights. Arent the ones you are talking about rounded with a black honeycomb over them? I can picture it, but don't know exactly

Basically. They are a little taller than the Camaros and get narrower towards the middle of the rear

Okay, Camaro SS '00

1. That's a standard car, so no; that's not good enough.
2. I would also love to have a firebird in GT, I don't care if they're the same underneath, they still look apart and would feel different to drive than the ridiculous duplicates or any of the 40+ skylines that are in GT already.

1. That's a standard car, so no; that's not good enough.
2. I would also love to have a firebird in GT, I don't care if they're the same underneath, they still look apart and would feel different to drive than the ridiculous duplicates or any of the 40+ skylines that are in GT already.

Actually, I do enjoy the triplets that chevy made. I drove one of my friend's newer model (IDK what year) WS6 with K&N carbon intake and custom 3" exhaust. Sounded great and never felt like it was going to run away from you. It was the only car that anyone I knew had that could keep up with my '04 Mustang. I'd like to see more cars like these made premium instead of cars like the Cizeta and older ferrari's etc.

Has anyone noticed that the font of the number 6 on the Pikes Peak Escudo is very similar to the GT6 number font? I wish they'd make the Pikes Peak demon a Premium car.

Has anyone noticed that the font of the number 6 on the Pikes Peak Escudo is very similar to the GT6 number font? I wish they'd make the Pikes Peak demon a Premium car.

+ get new ones:
Peugoet 208 t16
Ford fiesta pikes peak
monster sport Suzuki... one of them, I don't really care as long there is one :D
... just to name a few!

Needs some 50's cars like the Chevy Bel-Air or a Cadillac

Also i really want some old english convertable from the 60's (Like an MGB)

What I mean about the Quattro is dose vents :crazy:

They just don't look like they should be on that car.

Gordon Tronson Ford Model T "Double-Trouble" '27

Two 4.6-litre Ford V8s. Four superchargers. 1,200bhp.

That's a beauty. One thing definitely missing in GT is an homage to iconic American Hot Rod style cars, cars that probably handle like crap, but go like stink in a straight line. Imagine a grid full of them!!!

Johnnypenso
That's a beauty. One thing definitely missing in GT is an homage to iconic American Hot Rod style cars, cars that probably handle like crap, but go like stink in a straight line. Imagine a grid full of them!!!

Insert comment here from fans of only jdm cars about American cars not turning
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back