GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
👍

Go the whole shebang and license the FIA World Endurance Championship. Then we could have LMP1s, LMP2s, and LMGTEs (includes GT3-spec cars).

And look at the track list, just for 2013:

saeson2013.jpg

We certainly could, but we most likely won't. Assuming a WEC license is secured, there's a likely chance we wouldn't see all eight tracks automatically. (Just like we didn't see any NASCAR tracks added outside of Indy and Daytona, or any WRC stages whatsoever). And we'd most likely only see a handful of cars from the series at best. (GTE would probably be the most well-represented given that most of it's entries are backed by the Factory, which usually helps in cars being included in the game). I'm also not entirely sure how many LMP2's we'd see outside of the Alpine/Oreca, Caterham/Zytek and GT Academy cars.

I kinda want to see the Delfino Feroce in GT6 for the sole reason that PD is probably better than me at working out what happened to the car and the company...

Go the whole shebang and license the FIA World Endurance Championship. Then we could have LMP1s, LMP2s, and LMGTEs (includes GT3-spec cars).

And look at the track list, just for 2013:

saeson2013.jpg
When will people understand that a WEC license is NOT all inclusive? Just like a WEC license won't get you the rights Porsche 991 GT3 RSR, you won't get the rights to Interlagos, CotA, Shanghai or Bahrain either.

Only in cases where there is a predetermined agreement in the hosting/participation contract (like in F1) would there be a rights handover. This usually only happens when the series has a lot of power (like F1 or Nascar) and there is an intention to license out the whole shebang for a series specific game (like Codemasters F1 or EA Nascar). The WEC probably doesn't have either the clout nor any reason to take away car rights from the manufacturers and track owners. Like most racing series out there, licensing the series by itself will likely give you rights to use the series name and logo.

So you let Top Gear make your decisions for you? :odd:

No, it was a bad joke I made. I though the lol face thing would give that away.

In reality, I really don't care for the sc430/toyota soarer. Imho, it's kinda a dull car, but it's not the worse. That would be the yugo.

New Megane please. Preferably the GT220. We just ordered one.

Big Edit! Scratch the GT220. It'll take us six months to get a Renault so we upgraded to the 265 Trophy again. The 2014:

Renault-Megane-Facelift-7.jpg

Same colour. This needs to be in the game. fun car.

This isn't a wish list, but perhaps something we may expect.
Of the remaining 160 premium cars, I would like to see 60 totally new cars, as in up to date latest models, be it FF pocket rockets, sports cars, and super cars.
From the 100 thereafter, some new racing cars and RM models. All concept cars should just come as DLC or free updates every month.

Yes of course Forza's getting these two, but Im not buying that game. So let's see these two in the game in future DLC!
image.jpg

Or in October, you could get it in a certain licensed F1 game on current gen consoles ;)

I remember Feroce from PGR2!

Yeah, and from the original PGR as well. But for some reason, it didn't appear anywhere else...
The most I know about it is that it was a concept roadster that weighed under a ton and had a Subaru engine and 4WD. From what I can work out, the Delfino website was last updated in 2004.

When will people understand that a WEC license is NOT all inclusive? Just like a WEC license won't get you the rights Porsche 991 GT3 RSR, you won't get the rights to Interlagos, CotA, Shanghai or Bahrain either.

Only in cases where there is a predetermined agreement in the hosting/participation contract (like in F1) would there be a rights handover. This usually only happens when the series has a lot of power (like F1 or Nascar) and there is an intention to license out the whole shebang for a series specific game (like Codemasters F1 or EA Nascar). The WEC probably doesn't have either the clout nor any reason to take away car rights from the manufacturers and track owners. Like most racing series out there, licensing the series by itself will likely give you rights to use the series name and logo.

And when will you understand that this is not the point? Our idea about it is, by getting a WEC license, PD would make the game more friendly to endurance races (multiclass racing) and include more cars from the series, like LMP2s and the GTE that aren't Porsches. We all know what a license series on GT means: some cars, some tracks and minor new features, like those special events.

And when will you understand that this is not the point? Our idea about it is, by getting a WEC license, PD would make the game more friendly to endurance races (multiclass racing) and include more cars from the series, like LMP2s and the GTE that aren't Porsches. We all know what a license series on GT means: some cars, some tracks and minor new features, like those special events.
It doesn't even mean that. GT6 will already have Silverstone, Spa, La Sarthe and Fuji with or without a WEC license, and will also have an Audi R18 (granted a pre-WEC one). Assetto Corsa will have the Ferrari 458 GT2 without a WEC license, pCARS will have an Oreca 03 without a WEC license. It's very likely possible to get the TS030, Aston, OAK Morgan and Zytek without a WEC license as well, so what's the point of a WEC license? For the name and logo? It's a completely unnecessary license.

It doesn't even mean that. GT6 will already have Silverstone, Spa, La Sarthe and Fuji with or without a WEC license, and will also have an Audi R18 (granted a pre-WEC one). Assetto Corsa will have the Ferrari 458 GT2 without a WEC license, pCARS will have an Oreca 03 without a WEC license. It's very likely possible to get the TS030, Aston, OAK Morgan and Zytek without a WEC license as well, so what's the point of a WEC license? For the name and logo? It's a completely unnecessary license.

Having the actual name and logo can be pretty important to some people...

Since I instigated this, I'll explain what I meant. I meant to license all the cars and tracks featured in this series as well as the name and logo. Happy?

Fair enough. The name and logo does add something to in game races, but its usefulness and scope are limited, so it would have to be relatively cheap to acquire to be worth it.

FEISAR??? Nah, ICARUS FTW XD

Icaras_Fury.jpg

I disagree!

AG-Systems rule! xD

AG_Systems_Fury.jpg

Fair enough. The name and logo does add something to in game races, but its usefulness and scope are limited, so it would have to be relatively cheap to acquire to be worth it.

It is useful for money and being able to scan their cars & the way they go around. Also in getting new models into the game and the aerodynamics.

Last edited:
mrnascar242424
I want to see 2013 NASCARS! and 2014 NASCARS in a DLC!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing I did in gt5 was race NASCAR!

I think you should pick up NASCAR the game 2014 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back