GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's real?! I thought it was only in Cars! :drool:

Well, just in case you're being serious (although, this sounds like sarcasm), there's a lot of cars in that movie based on real world cars. You should brush up on your NASCAR history.

As mentionned a few days back,one major feature concerning the cars of GT6 will be the addition of gt1 cars which compete on the annual respective fia gt world championship.A few days ago i started the collection and the listing of the most successful gt1 cars ever raced which i would like to bring up here,today-which is the last day of the year-and hopefully my post will be one of the lasts posts of the past year.my hope is that polyphony digital will take into consideration all of our wishes and make the best game for all.i don't want to bother you any further with my -i wouldn't say fluent- english.i just want to wish to all of you to have a good year.i feel sorry for my previous douple post and sorry for advance for the amount of photos i am going to upload.lastly i would like to give credit to gran turismo 916 for all the effort he does to list all of our wishes and to greet toko turismo for his really beautiful posts and zylacorps for his wonderful avatars (i really fell in love with that blonde chick).so i present to all of you:

THE MOST SUCCESSFULL GT1 CARS OF THE DECADE (2000-2011)

1) Lister Storm (Jaguar 7.0L V12)
Lister-Storm-GT_1.jpg

2) Chrysler Viper GTS-R (Chrysler 8.0L V10)
Chrysler-Viper-GTS-R-at-1998-Le-Mans-2-1024x640.jpg

3) Ferrari 550 Maranello-GTS (Ferrari 6.0L V12)
05Spa_5152BMS550s.jpg

4) Lamborghini Diablo GT (Lamborghini 6.0L V12)
diasvr6.jpg

5) Saleen S7-R (Ford 7.0L V8)
PI12762-hr.jpg

6) Maserati MC12 GT1 (Maserati 6.0L V12)
3504516285_c24101a887.jpg

7) Corvette C5-R (Chevrolet 7.0L V8)
2004_chevy_corvette_c5r_lemans_manu_018.jpg

8) Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT (Lamborghini 6.0L V12)
spa24h3.jpg

9) Aston Martin DBR9 (Aston Martin 6.0L V12)
2008-gulf-aston-martin.jpg

10) Chevrolet Corvette C6.R (Chevrolet 7.0L V8)
chevrolet-corvette-c6-r-le-mans.1920x1280.Feb-09-2012_15.18.55.654716.jpg

11) Ford GT1 (Ford 5.0 L V8)
Matech+Competition+Ford+GT1.jpg

12) Nissan GT-R GT1 (Nissan VK56DE 5.6 L V8)
2010-nissan-gtr-gt1-race-cars_100307709_l.jpg

along with the gulf livered DBR9 i wished some time ago,i really wanna see those two gulf livered astons in gt6:

Lola-Aston Martin B09/60
2009Lola-AstonMartinLMP1.jpg

Aston Martin AMR-One
AMR-One.JPG

knd
Are you serious?
Doc Hudson in CARS is the Hudson in real life for example....
Google for "fabulous hudson hornet"

I was already aware that the Hudson Hornet existed. lol

Well, just in case you're being serious (although, this sounds like sarcasm), there's a lot of cars in that movie based on real world cars. You should brush up on your NASCAR history.

I was being serious. I honestly didn't know it existed, or that they were based off of real cars. I don't follow NASCAR, though, so that's probably why.

This track in full. We will need Co-Drivers. Its effectively like doing 2 laps of the Nurb, with half the road width, and some dirt. lol

We all know the excistence of the Suzuki Alto Worksin real life, because from GT1 till know there was always a Works Alto in our fav game.

But sometimes I'm surfing around the Japanese Cart Export/Trade sites and some years ago I found the Subaru Vivio RX-R. I can't remeber this car was in one of the GT games, besides the normal and yawning Vivio itselfs.

subaru_vivio_rx_r_4wd_img_22449.jpg

Or the Sport Shift version: The RX-SS (with 3 gears to go through :dopey: )

70003025892009052800100.jpg

The real fun starts when our character driver is customized to our own length and the cockpit view is from a higher position, simulating an uncomfortable ride in those boxy rockets :D

Last edited:
They should bring SSR6 and SSR4 for GT6 (not sure how will the two tracks look like, I'll never know :P ) and they should add weather changes for Cape Ring (since the track is set on a high-altitude environment) like sleet or snow (yes, race cars CAN race on the snow, as long as the track remains an asphalt terrain, just like in Sega GT), including Eiger. They should also put the Escudo Hill Climb car as a Premium car, including the Cultus Pikes Peak. Speaking of, they need to bring up more Hill Climb cars, not just Rally Cars.

SSR 6 and SSR4?

I think you're talking about Special Stage Route 11. SSR5 was already in GT5 and the GT games before it, SSR7 and SSRX are new tracks in GT5. Those are the four Special Stage Route courses in the GT series.

Last edited:
SSR 6 and SSR4?

I think you're talking about Special Stage Route 11, SSR5 is already in GT5 and SSR7 is a new track in GT5. Those are the three Special Stage Route courses in the GT series.

Well, then I want them to make SSR 1,2,3,4,6,8,9, and 10 :sly:

SSR 6 and SSR4?

I think you're talking about Special Stage Route 11. SSR5 is already in GT5, SSR7 and SSRX are new tracks in GT5. Those are the four Special Stage Route courses in the GT series.

Don't you think SSR11 is gonna make a return in GT6 (from the teaser image on another thread)?

SSR4 and SSR6 should have different track layouts that's almost similar to SSR5.

Also, four Special Stage Route tracks is not enough in my opinion.

Well, then I want them to make SSR 1,2,3,4,6,8,9, and 10 :sly:
I always saw the SSR courses as being a series of twelve courses with different formats and challenges, SSR X (Roman Number 10) is SSR10 to me.

I think that with the new course creator, it's up to us to create the missing SSR courses.

Jon, yes Four SSRs is not enough for me either :P

I guess they could put in SSR11 in the end, it's been missing since GT3 though.

I would like to see some more D1 cars added, such as Daigo Saito chaser and others.

However there is 1 track that I would love to see....

Ebisu.

It will be soooo cool if PD added these cars in GT6 or in its DLC. O.O

2013 Caterham AeroSeven Concept
Caterham-AeroSeven_Concept_2013_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
Alfa_Romeo-4C_2014_800x600_wallpaper_34.jpg

2014 Cadillac CTS
Cadillac-CTS_2014_800x600_wallpaper_16.jpg

I'm a big fan of Chapparals because they were so creativley designed (Well thats one way of putting it...)
I'd like to see in GT6:

Chapparal 2H
Chapparal 2F

I would also like to see the Chapparal 2D and 2J made premiums.

Roflwaffle
I'm a big fan of Chapparals because they were so creativley designed (Well thats one way of putting it...)
I'd like to see in GT6:

Chapparal 2H
Chapparal 2F

I would also like to see the Chapparal 2D and 2J made premiums.

Yes to that. In general we need at least 4 more can am cars so the 70s races would be more diverse and fun.

Just a few cars that I would like to see, some a little unorthodox...

Pontiac Aztek '03
Maserati Birdcage
Ford Fusion '09
Tucker Torpedo
Chrysler Turbine '62
Ford Thunderbird '65
Chevrolet Equinox '13

Just a few cars that I would like to see, some a little unorthodox...

Pontiac Aztek '03
Maserati Birdcage
Ford Fusion '09
Tucker Torpedo
Chrysler Turbine '62
Ford Thunderbird '65
Chevrolet Equinox '13

Why the Aztek and the Equinox? Did you or do own them? Just curious :)

Yep, it crashes just like in GT5/GT6. But I DONT WANNA THAT THING IN MY GARAGE. :crazy:. i will get crazy if i see it there. And it is ugly too. lol. (Sorry for being judgemental with that Pontiac, but it is REALLY UGLY. :yuck:) I wanna premium GTO instead of it :sly:

Yeah, I would rather see a premium pontiac GTO or a pontiac firebird in GT before we consider the Aztec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back