GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferrari Xzeri
ferrari-xezri-concept-3.jpg

👍

That's a beauty. One thing definitely missing in GT is an homage to iconic American Hot Rod style cars, cars that probably handle like crap, but go like stink in a straight line. Imagine a grid full of them!!!

Please explain how THAT is beautiful. :crazy:

Team THRT Drift
I'm sorry, but this deserves sparky's comment about the Audi. Did Ferrari sign a contract with HotWheels? 💡

But what about the race car version?

fxc1.jpg

Please explain how THAT is beautiful. :crazy:

I'm probably a little older than a lot of folks here and I grew up in an era where a Mustangs, Camaro's, Superbirds, Hotrods etc. were the thing. Every cool dude had a fast car in a straightline, nobody cared about turning because there was nowhere to turn, everyone raced on the street in a straight line. Big motors, big tires, lots of sound and smoke...brings back a lot of memories. I also think drag racing should have it's own separate thing in the GT series, complete with tracks and light trees etc. This car would fit perfectly with that. :)

That's a beauty. One thing definitely missing in GT is an homage to iconic American Hot Rod style cars, cars that probably handle like crap, but go like stink in a straight line. Imagine a grid full of them!!!

Now that would be cool. A whole grid of "Deuce" coupes and roadsters.

I'm probably a little older than a lot of folks here and I grew up in an era where a Mustangs, Camaro's, Superbirds, Hotrods etc. were the thing. Every cool dude had a fast car in a straightline, nobody cared about turning because there was nowhere to turn, everyone raced on the street in a straight line. Big motors, big tires, lots of sound and smoke...brings back a lot of memories. I also think drag racing should have it's own separate thing in the GT series, complete with tracks and light trees etc. This car would fit perfectly with that. :)

I understand your opinion :)
...and, I'm with you on the drag racing idea 👍

^ That is the concept version (look at the headlights)...

alfa-romeo_100429344_l.jpg

;)

^ Those are some creepy headlights, that is the first thing I will replace! :indiff:

May have been mentioned before.. But all I wish for is the E30 BMW ///M3 to be included in GT6!

The Vanishing Boy
^ That is the concept version (look at the headlights)...

;)

^ Those are some creepy headlights, that is the first thing I will replace! :indiff:

The production version has awful headlights. I'm sure there will be an aftermarket mod.

The production version has awful headlights. I'm sure there will be an aftermarket mod.
I knew that one is the concept...that's the one I hope to see in the game! Considering old GT's Alfa love, I bet the 4C will make it in the game.

^Nice choice, I've just heard about that Mustang. I wonder how quick it would go around the nurburgring.

Um, my recent wishlists:

Matech Ford GT1 '09; recently shown in the current GTPlanet news.
matech-GT1-Ford-2009-Image-014-1280.jpg

Mercedes-Benz E-Class Hill Climb Car
jpeg-640x426.jpeg

Last edited:
I would like to see some of the old North America Super Touring Car Championship cars, or a least the Dodge Stratus.
tourred.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back