GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
s1_1.jpg

Loving this toyota TS010!

-> ...
OK, a CTS-V Wagon passed me today and I NEED to drive that... The sound was just incredible.
Please for all that is Amurican...
^ You won't regret it! I've driven one on an AutoX course, and that thing wants to wag its tail to the utmost pleasure of it driver! A total joy! Its ESC triggered twice in one short corner! :D

(too bad I wasn't allowed to turn it off...)

:indiff:

Would be cool if PD put this into the game. More LMP cars, the better.

👍

Go the whole shebang and license the FIA World Endurance Championship. Then we could have LMP1s, LMP2s, and LMGTEs (includes GT3-spec cars).

And look at the track list, just for 2013:

saeson2013.jpg

----------

In other news, this:

RE Amemiya GReddy VI-AZ1

Original...
ku-xlarge.jpg

...and resprayed and rebuilt:
rOV18TSW.jpg

It's an Autozam built for the 1996 Tokyo Auto Salon. It has Ferrari F40 brakes (currently running some off an F50) and Porsche 962C transmission, diff and shocks.

This is officially the greatest car ever.

On RE Amemiya's official site

Last edited:
There really is something about 90's cars (Especially Japanese cars) that make them soo cool and have a majestic soul to them. You simply don't see that in any new car these days. The 90's is where its at.

It's quite surprising that the Chevrolet Camaro ZL-1 might not appear in the game since the Shelby made it into the game.

👍

Go the whole shebang and license the FIA World Endurance Championship. Then we could have LMP1s, LMP2s, and LMGTEs (includes GT3-spec cars).

And look at the track list, just for 2013:

saeson2013.jpg

LOL, i'm used to not set my expectations too high with PD. But the WEC on GT would make me a very happy gamer-petrolhead. I went to 6 Hours of São Paulo couple weeks ago. Is freakin' amazing, so much more fun - for less money - than F1.

The whole shebang will make everybody happy: prototypes to Le Mans fans, GTE to hardcore GT racers out there, Austin, multiclass racing...

It's probably been said, but a Premium Supra RZ...

touota_supra_rz_by_zellened-d59g8kq.jpg

Seriously PD, all of the premium GTR's you have, 1 "P" RZ is not much to ask for.

That particular Supra is amazing!

There was a Time Trial supra that looked very similar. Yellow and stuff. I think it was known for its hotlap in Fuji in Japan. It was one of the road going cars.

That particular Supra is amazing!

Tell me about it!, the cars are really nice when you don't have jaggies and other nasty standard carry-overs.

There was a Time Trial supra that looked very similar. Yellow and stuff. I think it was known for its hotlap in Fuji in Japan. It was one of the road going cars.

Could it be the Jun Auto Supra ?, first 'yellow' Supra that comes to mind that has 'fame'
2001%20Jun%20Akira%20Supra.jpg

Tell me about it!, the cars are really nice when you don't have jaggies and other nasty standard carry-overs.

Could it be the Jun Auto Supra ?, first 'yellow' Supra that comes to mind that has 'fame'

Hahah! I was guessing you'd post that! But no there was another that pretty much looked stock. It was a really long time ago tough. Mainly during the days of a bloom in the garage tuning industry in which yatabe was mainly responsible for.

Yes of course Forza's getting these two, but Im not buying that game. So let's see these two in the game in future DLC!
image.jpg

1976_mclaren_m23.jpg

By the way, I saw Rush. Tied with Senna as the BEST car movie in the world.

'69 Datsun 510
AE86
'70 Skyline
'73 Skyline
'93 GMC Typhoon
'91 GMC Syclone
All Nismo's that are in Gt5 already
All Spoon's that are in Gt5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back