GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big tracks idea! 💡
A few pages back ago someone came up with the idea of a big track on the Isle of Wight. I've rolled with this idea and come up with a point-to-point route which you can follow on Google Maps 👍

OK, here's how it goes. Start (or finish, since it would work both ways) at Alum Bay. Go down the Alum Bay New Road (B3322) then turn off down the Alum Bay Old Road. Cut through the village down Moons Hill and follow it until it becomes Bedbury Lane past Easton. Keep going down Gate Lane in Freshwater Bay and go up onto the Military Road (A3055). Keep following the A3055 as it becomes Blackgang Road when you reach Nilton. Turn left up the High Street, then right up Rectory Road and out of the village up Chatfield Road.

As you reach Whitwell, turn right down Ventnor Road. Keep following until you reach Ventnor itself and turn right down Gill's Cliff Road. Keep left at Castle Road and follow 'til it becomes the Zig Zag Road (:lol:). Turn right to briefly join the A3055 again before going left down Belgrave Road, then immediately right down the hairpinned (that a word? :odd:) Bath Road. The finish/start line is along the Esplanade.

----------------------------------------

If they can put the Nürburgring in then they can surely do this! The island's only 24 miles long end to end :eek: Tried to incorporate as many types of road as possible, everything from fast A-roads to tight and twisty backroads. Don't you dare dis it, I put a lot of time into thinking this up! :mischievous:

100% Premium cars...no Standard models.

Full car customization...including a color wheel for paint and window tinting, extensive body kits, wider variety of wheels, tuning options from aftermarket manufacturers, headlight and taillight customization, stickers (both manufacturer and custom), and interior customization.

No B-Spec.

Event Creator.

Better and more online lobby options.

Manufacturer exclusive races/events.

Every track that has ever been in a GT game and more real world tracks. Detroit Belle Isle Circuit, Bonneville Salt Flats, and Silverstone to name just a few. Also more creative Original tracks like jungle and beach themed tracks.

More extensive Career Mode.

More consistent and better DLC.

Less than 80 Skylines. Nothing against them, but do we really need that many? Limit the amount of S2000s, RX-7s, Lancers, Imprezas, and Miatas while you're at it to save room for more variety.

Every car that has ever been in a GT game.

Drag options so the draggers will stay out of our racing lobbies.

Shelby Dodge (GLHS, etc.), Porsche, V8 Supercars, Nationwide Series, various European Touring Series cars, GrandAm Series, and the Cadillac CTS-V (both race and road versions).

Last edited:
Well, technically GT is known as a driving/racing sim, but it never said it was only for cars. So here are some bikes I'd love to see in GT6:

Aprilia RSV1000RR
2009-Aprilia-RSV1000RR-3.jpg

Honda CBR1000RR
07_cbr1000rr_static_4.jpg

Kawasaki KLX650
kawasaki_klx_650_1993_1_lgw.jpg

Kawasaki Vulcan 900
vulcan_900_se.jpg

Last edited:
True but this is a Car&track wishlist not a bike wishlist.

I didn't see you complaining about those other people wishing for bikes. It should be a 'Vehicle&Track' wish list.

^^Well, Gran Turismo HD at the start did show motorbikes at some point. So, there could be a GT game with motorbikes someday, I probably won't drive them though. I never been good with bikes.

With the bike requests though, it sounds like some of you want another Tourist Trophy.

I woldn't mind bikes in a GT game TDU had a mix of bikes and cars so I wouldn't complain if theres bikes.

^^^I think those would cause more crashes in an online race than a jay leno tank car does now since they tip over. I'm just saying. Oh well, it would be fun for just driving around in a lobby while not racing.

Thought of a few more requests. They're just race cars without much of the racing decals and colors and race cars made for the street.

1997 Mclaren F1 GT
1997-mclaren-f1-gt-longtail-street-car-56xpgt-prototype.jpg

1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR Street Version
http://files.conceptcarz.com/img/mercedes-benz/mercedes_clk_gtr.jpg

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG
http://dayerses.com/data_images/posts/mercedes-benz-clk-dtm-amg/mercedes-benz-clk-dtm-amg-03.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette Daytona Prototype
http://s1.aecdn.com/images/news/gallery/2012-chevrolet-corvette-daytona-is-here-photo-gallery_8.jpg

Matech Ford GT1
http://clubs1.bg/images/uploads/12659100702571557.jpg

Caparo T1
http://www.desktopcar.net/wallpaper/4525-2/Caparo_T1_05.jpg

Dodge Viper Competition Coupe
http://www.coolestcars.org/Dodge_Viper_Competition_Coupe.jpg

BMW M3 GT2
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pIfFF1ij3Vw/TD9llH-g5kI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/56WCgmDv54w/s1600/E96+M3+GT2+for.jpg

This ferrari f430 challenge (either that or let me put a racing mod on my f430)
http://www.lmpcars.com/image/img_69611.jpg

Last edited:
-> ...
^ ...

300x220px-LL-7471e0bf_Like-a-Sir-300x220.jpeg

-> In continuation of your list... ;)

Ferrari 458 Challenge Stradale
tumblr_ljx6qsRmSA1qzqua1o1_500.jpg

Jaguar XJR-15
twrxjr15.jpg

TVR Speed 12 Concept Version (aka. THE REAL Speed 12 from GT2)
1999spd12.jpg

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Street Version
panoz20esperante20gt1xq0.jpg

(Dodge) SRT Viper GTS-R Street Spec
DA0912-135311_1.jpg

Ferrari FXX Street-Legal by Edo Competition
edo-competition-ferrari-fxx_100184473_m.jpg

Ford GT1-S Road Legal by RH Motorsports
road_legal_fordgt_00.jpg

Maserati MC-12 Corsa Street by Edo Competition
maserati_mc12_corsa.jpg

Chevrolet Impala SS NASCAR Stock Car Street Legal by American Race Cars
DSC01002.JPG

DSC00997.JPG

^ Got ya cornered! :sly:

Cars I would like to see:

Audi A6 & A7 3.0 BiTDi
Jaguar XF S 3.0D
BMW M550d xDrive
BMW M135i
Peugeot 205 GTI
Peugeot 208 GTI
Peugeot RCZ R
Renault Alpine A110-50 Concept
Caterham Superlight R500
Caterham SP/300.R
BAC Mono
Ariel Atom Supercharged
Ariel Atom 500 V8
KTM X-Bow RR
2013 Ford Fiesta ST

Tracks I would like to see:

Knockhill (Forward and reverse directions)
Croft
Mosport Park
Crail Raceway (Google Maps link here)
Toronto street course
Brands Hatch

-> ...

^ ...

300x220px-LL-7471e0bf_Like-a-Sir-300x220.jpeg

-> In continuation of your list... ;)

Ferrari 458 Challenge Stradale

Jaguar XJR-15

TVR Speed 12 Concept Version (aka. THE REAL Speed 12 from GT2)

(Dodge) SRT Viper GTS-R Street Spec

Ferrari FXX Street-Legal by Edo Competition

Ford GT1-S Road Legal by RH Motorsports

Maserati MC-12 Corsa Street by Edo Competition

Chevrolet Impala SS NASCAR Stock Car Street Legal by

Yup, nice continuation. Love the Viper GTS-R & MC-12 Corsa!

Big tracks idea! 💡
A few pages back ago someone came up with the idea of a big track on the Isle of Wight. I've rolled with this idea and come up with a point-to-point route which you can follow on Google Maps 👍

OK, here's how it goes. Start (or finish, since it would work both ways) at Alum Bay. Go down the Alum Bay New Road (B3322) then turn off down the Alum Bay Old Road. Cut through the village down Moons Hill and follow it until it becomes Bedbury Lane past Easton. Keep going down Gate Lane in Freshwater Bay and go up onto the Military Road (A3055). Keep following the A3055 as it becomes Blackgang Road when you reach Nilton. Turn left up the High Street, then right up Rectory Road and out of the village up Chatfield Road.

As you reach Whitwell, turn right down Ventnor Road. Keep following until you reach Ventnor itself and turn right down Gill's Cliff Road. Keep left at Castle Road and follow 'til it becomes the Zig Zag Road (:lol:). Turn right to briefly join the A3055 again before going left down Belgrave Road, then immediately right down the hairpinned (that a word? :odd:) Bath Road. The finish/start line is along the Esplanade.

----------------------------------------

If they can put the Nürburgring in then they can surely do this! The island's only 24 miles long end to end :eek: Tried to incorporate as many types of road as possible, everything from fast A-roads to tight and twisty backroads. Don't you dare dis it, I put a lot of time into thinking this up! :mischievous:

Ok!

1: You are absolutenessly awesome!

2: Maybe you could paint shop a map up from Google Earth?

3: I want to hear more from you!

-> ...

^ ...

panoz20esperante20gt1xq0.jpg

Oh my god this is my most faveroute car of all time I'm a big fan of Panoz! And I'm proud to admit I just had a crisis seeing this.👍.
I even made a paintshop of it for one of my avatars!
vqHG3.jpg

Ok!

1: You are absolutenessly awesome!

2: Maybe you could paint shop a map up from Google Earth?

3: I want to hear more from you!

1: Usually it's "You are absolutely crazy!" :dopey:

2: I'll try :lol:

3: Thank you :)👍

OK, here is the track map thanks to the wonder of Google Maps Directions :D
Gt6_isle_of_wight_track.png

Last edited:
How about these:

Jaguar XJR-14

Audi R8C

Audi R8R

Jaguar XJR-12

Lunar Rover

Daimler DS420

Suzuki X 90

Ford Pinto

Audi quattro S1

Ekranoplan

BMW M3 E30

Nissan Micra K10

Trabant

Lada Riva

Lada Niva

The Wishlist Mobile, which magically transforms into whatever you want it to be

1: Usually it's "You are absolutely crazy!" :dopey:

2: I'll try :lol:

3: Thank you :)👍

OK, here is the track map thanks to the wonder of Google Maps Directions :D
Gt6_isle_of_wight_track.png

Isle of Wight would make a great track if you extended it round the whole island! :D Also very local to me and known by few others here but drag races across a slightly tweaked version of Hedge End (Near Southampton, UK) would be a laugh, 2 clear lanes and a long near completely straight road! (I realise this is wishful thinking)

Image of said road (go on streetview at the 4 way junction): https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?m...&ll=50.913532,-1.303768&spn=0.000959,0.002642

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back