GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
650 HP Mitsubishi Eclipse Gsx Hill Climb Rally Car

lmbc-sternberk-185.jpg

Click link below for a quick video preview!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-GXjwlHATc

I can't help but think "that's awesome," given nothing but the LED headlights and LiquiMoly sponsorship. Franz Engstler anyone?

Tracks: I'd admitted some of my favourites such as Nurburgring, Suzuka cus they are obvious choices to be reincluded
Monza
Donington Park
Monaco
Grand Valley
Deep Forest
Chamonix (from GT4, but keep the GT5 ones as well)
citta do aria
Interlagos (there has never bin a South american circuit in GT has there?)
Costa di Amalfi
Spa
Phillip Island

As for cars
Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500
BMW e30 M3
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
Lister Storm race car
Ford Fiesta WRC + current and old spec WRC cars
BTCC super tourers (Volvo S40, Vauxhall Calavier, BMW E36, the likes)
Group C sports cars (Jaguar, Mercedes, Nissan and of course the Porsche 962)
Porsches
BMW M3
GT3 sports cars

I would like to see every track on earth (that is approved for racing) in the next GT6. The tracks don't have to be scanned, because that would just take forever to do. Also, I would like to see all cars from the various categories of motorsport.

I would like to see every track on earth (that is approved for racing) in the next GT6. The tracks don't have to be scanned, because that would just take forever to do. Also, I would like to see all cars from the various categories of motorsport.

Ok. That's like saying. Quantity infront of quality. So you want Similar detail such as from Flight Simulator on their roads? No. And GT5 is a simulator. Not a noobs play-toy.

IMG_4086.jpg

I don't recall requesting this yet, so now's a better time than ever. Gran Turismo 6 needs the LS430 to complement its existing population of two ton luxury cars of zero. I think it'd be comical to take one of these on the Nurburgring. Zero steering feel, complete isolation from the road, mushy brakes, but a whole lot of torque to hurl you towards the next corner faster than those pesky lightweight cars. I'd love to punt it around tight corners and over curbs just to see how the mushy suspension reacts because I lack the poor judgment balls to do so in real life.

Unless I'm mistaken, there aren't really any large luxury cars that aren't also four door sports cars in Gran Turismo. And because it's Japanese, it now has twice the chance over any comparable German car of being included in the next game. It's science.

^Doog, you have a point about the lack of 2 ton luxury cars. Didn't Gran Turismo 2 have a few of those such as the '98 Mercedes Benz E 55 AMG & 1998 BMW 740i.

More suggestions from me, luxury cars & sport saloons
- Rolls Royce Ghost
- Rolls Royce Phantom
- BMW 740i '98
- BMW 750li '03
- BMW 750li '10
- BMW Alpina B7 '13
- Audi S8 '97
- Audi S8 '08
- Audi S8 '13
- Audi S7 '13
- Audi Allroad Quattro '03
- Audi Allroad Quattro '13
- Maserati Quattroporte '14
- Aston Martin Rapide S '14
- Mercedes-Benz CL 63 AMG '11

For a floppy hopeless Luxury Car I would have thought a Lincoln Town Car would be hilarious fun to take round the 'ring, tunable engine too! :D

I would like to see added in GT6 is the Sports Prototype cars with a full series, tracks and all , so tired of all the 5 lap races starting from behind . Utilize the pits for god sakes , give us series of races in ALL classes , with full racing configuration instead of just the boring 5 laps every series .

All the Top Gear creations- the HammerHead I-Eagle Thrust, the espace convertible, the motorhomes and the 'P45'!

For tracks- Enna Pergusa, Brans Hatch, Dubai + some actual rally stages, they only have to be around 5 or 6kms long.

I would like to see added in GT6 is the Sports Prototype cars with a full series, tracks and all , so tired of all the 5 lap races starting from behind . Utilize the pits for god sakes , give us series of races in ALL classes , with full racing configuration instead of just the boring 5 laps every series .

Miss the qualifying and grid sooooo much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back