GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jordan Is there anyway to confirm if GT6 will or won't have multi screen compatibility? There has been no mention of it at all up to this point.
I would have thought it would of been in the listed updated features on the 4th, like
3D Compatibility
Compatibility with 3D TV’s will be added in a future update.

I'm really surprised that no one else has asked yet, I thought that there was more using multi screens? Surely if it was already in GT5 it wouldn't need to come as part of a later update.

Can we paint over race cars on this one or is it like gt5 where if it has a racing paint scheme then it has to remain that way? Would be quite nice but im not going to cancel my pre-order if not

I did find this..

"Gran Turismo 6 will contain approximately 1200 cars at time of release, and more and more cars are planned to be added there after. Unlike the previous title, the added cars will appear directly in the dealerships after an update, and will be available to purchase in game. You will be able to enjoy driving the newest cars right after they are released in the market."

I did find this..
ew

"Gran Turismo 6 will contain approximately 1200 cars at time of release, and more and more cars are planned to be added there after. Unlike the previous title, the added cars will appear directly in the dealerships after an update, and will be available to purchase in game. You will be able to enjoy driving the newest cars right after they are released in the market."

From the italian page:
Sono state aggiunte oltre 120 vetture, portando così il numero totale di auto disponibili a oltre 1.200. All'interno del gioco sono disponibili moltissime vetture, compresi i bolidi della famosa classe FIA GT3, principali protagonisti delle odierne competizioni GT.

I did find this..

Maybe we will be getting the Alfa 4C when it releases next year. :D

Now that PD has released a lot of new information I was wondering about the Vision Gran Turismo cars. I've read that it still needs to be decided if those specially designed cars by several manufactures will be free or payable DLC. As always I ask myself. Are those companies doing this for free or are they payed by PD or do they pay PD? More ingame advertising? things like that.

Could it also be possible that as for designing the special car, PD could add more ingame models of those brands historic cars and current models?

For example:
Brand X designs special car -> PD adds 5 cars of that brand X as DLC with it.

So we would get a BMW DLC Pack / Mercedes DLC Pack / Peugeot DLC Pack etc etc

Any thoughts on this guys and girls?

I would be shocked if the concept DLC pack isn't free, unless it does contain a few regular cars.

After hearing of the news about the wing being removed from the list, I decided to look over the list again. I noticed the Delta Wing wasn't the only car removed, I would give a detail brief but I never had a chance to print the list out. A total of 20 cars have been removed.

How can this be the case when the number has gone down only by one, 1197 to 1196?

@Samus Some cars have been moved, and I seen new cars as well. Like I said before I would give a detailed brief but I didn't print or save the previous list.

@Samus Then you can take a look for yourself, don't be lazy.

I was reading the career mode blurb on the Gt site. In the 2nd picture the last sentence reads "Progress can be matched to your skill"
You think this means it'll get tougher the better you drive :D Causing the AI to speed up corner entry and Apex, making it tougher to pass.

Or it'll just make the "stars" less valuble causing you to have to race the Same AI more...

@PaMu1337 @Samus Just because there is a difference in the number doesn't mean the whole list was changed. Correct

I apologizes the shift got me off.

Can we paint over race cars on this one or is it like gt5 where if it has a racing paint scheme then it has to remain that way? Would be quite nice but im not going to cancel my pre-order if not
No offence, but how anyone could pre-order GT6 in the first place is beyond me. Don't get me wrong, I am (have been anyway) a big fan of the GT franchise and I really want it to be great, but PD are clearly focusing on the wrong things.

9 years (at least) has passed since they started developing GT5, and except for the visuals, what has changed? Yes, we'll have a new tire and suspension model, which is about time, isn't it? Other than that though, not very much at all.

75% or so, of the cars are still carried over from the PS2, we still have basically the same crappy sounds from GT1, the customization will still be very limited it seems, the career mode looks messier than ever. I could go on.

I am a sucker for amazing graphics, weather effects, day/night transitions and all that stuff, but the people working on these areas are not the same ones that are working on other aspects of the game, or are they, and that's why the improvements in other areas are little to none?

No offence, but how anyone could pre-order GT6 in the first place is beyond me. Don't get me wrong, I am (have been anyway) a big fan of the GT franchise and I really want it to be great, but PD are clearly focusing on the wrong things.

9 years (at least) has passed since they started developing GT5, and except for the visuals, what has changed? Yes, we'll have a new tire and suspension model, which is about time, isn't it? Other than that though, not very much at all.

75% or so, of the cars are still carried over from the PS2, we still have basically the same crappy sounds from GT1, the customization will still be very limited it seems, the career mode looks messier than ever. I could go on.

I am a sucker for amazing graphics, weather effects, day/night transitions and all that stuff, but the people working on these areas are not the same ones that are working on other aspects of the game, or are they, and that's why the improvements in other areas are little to none?

Oh my, you whine in every thread.

If you don't to buy the game, don't. None of us really care what you do...

Go be a pessimist elsewhere.

None taken but i have loved gran turismo and yes there are problems i cant hide that but as a racing fan and a massive petrol head nothing else really compares on playstation for me and i have forza and there are things better on that but i am and have been a gt fan and will always be.

I was reading the career mode blurb on the Gt site. In the 2nd picture the last sentence reads "Progress can be matched to your skill"
You think this means it'll get tougher the better you drive :D Causing the AI to speed up corner entry and Apex, making it tougher to pass.

Or it'll just make the "stars" less valuble causing you to have to race the Same AI more...
With PDI's logic, I fear that it would more likely be the latter.

Oh my, you whine in every thread.

If you don't to buy the game, don't. None of us really care what you do...

Go be a pessimist elsewhere.

Protip, it's not up to you when and what people can post. If you can't actually reply to his post then don't, instead of just telling him to go away. That isn't how a discussion works.

Protip, it's not up to you when and what people can post. If you can't actually reply to his post then don't, instead of just telling him to go away. That isn't how a discussion works.

Ok thanks! ;)

Hey guys, quick question. When's the final day to preorder GT6 at gamestop for their 15th anniversary upgrade here in the US? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back