GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
that car should be fighting in the front pack and not with a car with less 100hp and more 100kg.

I wouldn't be surprised in GT5 while you double the handicap figure to still see them hide under a rock whenever you show up your radiator grill in their rearview mirrors. This is a massive improvement IMO.

aaaaand there is always that one guy who wants to disagree with everyone
Which is a good thing.

As there are now 2 threads exploding over this small moment, i'll post something here also:
I'm impressed as, unlike GT5, it didn't surrender and it fought back mid corner despite that there may be a power advantage.

All i would like to read now is Jordan explaining us the details surrounding this "miracle"...

First, great videos Jordan! Second thing, I wanted to see the rest of the race! Of 4 laps total you had 2. Was there a time limit or max data? No one talked about the blind spot indicator either. Turning yellow when close to red when actually beside was great to see!
:lol: Thanks, I cut it short myself, and yes, that was torture because I was having a blast on Ascari in that race. This was from the Willow Springs media event, and I didn't know how much time I would have with the game (it ended up being about 45 minutes total, in 10-15 minute un-interrupted sessions which let me record decent footage).

The FTO caught him and passed. Jordan got him back with a deep braking move. There isn't a huge difference in speed plus Ascari doesn't have huge straights. FWD cars are good in low speed corners with the pulling traction as well. That Scirocco also finished with two cars in the top 15 @ the Nurburgring in 2008. That thing is no slouch!

We still don't know how the AI will be in A-Spec though. In GT5 there was a huge difference between maximum AI difficulty in Arcade Mode and standard AI difficulty in GT Mode's A-Spec. I'm not allowing myself to be hyped until I see how it all pans out. Still, AI behavior appears to be more competitive.

We still don't know how the AI will be in A-Spec though. In GT5 there was a huge difference between maximum AI difficulty in Arcade Mode and standard AI difficulty in GT Mode's A-Spec. I'm not allowing myself to be hyped until I see how it all pans out. Still, AI behavior appears to be more competitive.

I hope the AI difficulty is staggered throughout A-Spec, in line with the level of events from Novice to Super.

All aboard...
images

:lol: Thanks, I cut it short myself, and yes, that was torture because I was having a blast on Ascari in that race. This was from the Willow Springs media event, and I didn't know how much time I would have with the game (it ended up being about 45 minutes total, in 10-15 minute un-interrupted sessions which let me record decent footage).

Hi Jordan!
Do you seen more than 12 cars in a race? In arcade mode is possible, like in GT5, to play against 15 opponets?

Best Regards
fastBr

Watching Ascari gameplay with my brother, it was just... :embarrassed: Oh my... We were there a year ago and the track simulation is 100%. It really seems that we were there again! He was telling me where were his braking points, how his racing line was... It's purely amazing. Cannot wait to put my hands on a Megane Trophy and do some laps there :D

I'm going to really enjoy running the premium cars from the cockpit, minus the showing bother me due to be focus on what ahead of me.

But, you know, the FTO is far more powerful and lighter than the VW.

How do you know they're stock? Do you think every driver on the grid is as pro of a driver as Kimi Raikkonen? they both look modified to me and all for we know is Jordan was driving against an AI that had the same level of experience as him.

How do you know they're stock? Do you think every driver on the grid is as pro of a driver as Kimi Raikkonen? they both look modified to me and all for we know is Jordan was driving against an AI that had the same level of experience as him.

Jordan can answer for certain if his car was modified in any way, but as he said cars were from a sort of "borrow" menu, that's unlikely. The FTO, at least stock in GT5, really is a solid 100hp over the Scirocco, and lighter.

Jordan is one seriously quick driver too - I haven't heard of the AI adapting to suit the player, certainly not right off the bat in a race.

The look modified to you? k...
Jordan said he wasn't sure how much time he'd have with the game....so he went parts shopping?

Ok, let's breath for a sec.

It was an arcade racing, right? So, pretty sure they are stock.

The FTO looks agressive and all, but would be much more impressive in a weaker car. Thats all.

Pound for pound the FTO STC is a world beater in GT5 and there's no way that a heavier car with 100 less HP would be able to keep up in a fair fight. It's GT500 fast in terms of speed and 4wd. Having said that, I believe the positive news about the vid is that the car didn't quit, didn't put the brakes on after getting passed and actually stayed side by side on the outside and made a pass. If they can do that with a superior car at least it'll be possible to make some decent races. If they can eventually do that with a relatively equal car then it's a huge step forward. Baby steps...:cool:

edit:
Pound for pound the FTO STC is a world beater in GT5 and there's no way that a heavier car with 100 less HP would be able to keep up in a fair fight. It's GT500 fast in terms of speed and 4wd. Having said that, I believe the positive news about the vid is that the car didn't quit, didn't put the brakes on after getting passed and actually stayed side by side on the outside and made a pass. If they can do that with a superior car at least it'll be possible to make some decent races. If they can eventually do that with a relatively equal car then it's a huge step forward. Baby steps...:cool:

People acting like they were battling lap after lap.Since we like to dissect everything on here lets dissect the video 0:00-0:38 Jordan is flying and corner cutting like a bat out of hell
0:38-0:59 he catches the FTO and fly passes it because he hit the corner faster than everyone else because the touring (?)BMW and audi is slowing down the pack of GT500 cars and the FTO ( this is evident because even the slower cars he already passed, caught up with them)
059-1:15 The FTO is gaining on him while he's gaining on a few gt500 cars because the BMW and audi are holding them up ( the rest of the cars ahead of the BMW and audi are long gone as you can see around the 1:02 mark they're pulling away).
1:15-1:42 Jordan passes the slow BMW, the bmw holds up the FTO for a second.The FTO catches back up 1:55 the FTO cuts a corner to jump in front of Jordan ( NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF GT5 has this happened)1:58 Jordan isn't use to AI being aggressive, he panics and hit the fto before they do something so beautiful.
2:00-2:05 they are both going around a sweeping left hander (with the AI on the inside line.. WHAT?!)
2:05-2:16 The FTO is looking for a point to pull ahead of Jordan.
2:16-2:30.The FTO along with the rest of the pack (aside from the audi) pull off because itz haz teh extra horses and teh lighter stuff etc.
2:30-2:34 Jordan comes back flying like a bat out of hell and cuts a corner hitting the FTO causing it to corner cut and go through the dirt making him catch some air.
2:34-2:40 Jordan pulls off,the FTO is catching up.
2:40 -- The FTO eventually leaves Jordan, then Jordan starts to fight with the Audi.

Moral of the Story.Don't expect to see realistic results ( ie cars that are faster than you should automatically leave you in the dust) if your driving unrealistically.. or like a bat out of hell.This was the case in GT5 too.The other moral of the story is that the FTO behaved much more realistically than what we have in GT5.

Edit:
How did the back of the tesla get damaged? The AI may be a little too aggressive.

Last edited:
Back